Who has the coolest design?

What are some of the the best designed characters in Zer0 sum? It can be anyone, even bandits, or psychos, Example: Is it Rhy's styling vest and red tie?

Alt text

Or is it ZerO's badass Ninja look?

Alt text

Your choice, your pick.

Comments

• I personally thought August's design was pretty cool.

• I like Sasha's design xD Lots of color to it. Such sweg.

Alt text

• I've been genuinely impressed with all the designs and how effortlessly they blend into the Borderland's universe, but my favourite part is the attention to detail, particularly in continuing BL's aesthetic obsession with asymmetry in their character designs.

Rhys is the most obvious with his Jack-paralleling heterochromia, robo-arm and opposing half-pinstriped shirt and pants, but literally every character is purposely unbalanced (including Fiona with her jacket, fringe, and awkwardly-slung belt).

I also really love the contrast between Fiona's gritty Victorian/steampunk-y style and Rhys' futuristic utilitarian look (who knew neoprene and pinstripes could be so appropriate for 9-5?) - it really drives home how different both their lives and livelihoods are.

• For me, it's Fiona's. Her fancy, con-artist-like outfit and pretty cap just make her so fantasticly designed :P

• Not really into Rhys's current outfit, but I guess later in the story he upgrades his suit from what we got in the begging of episode 1 and looked really good. I have to admit I liked Bossanova's weapon of choice/outfit with the dub step stereo on his body. The best outfit IMO would be Sasha's, it's very cool looking and I hope she uses those goggles around her neck sometime.

• I think Rhys because even his pants arent symmetric |D But I loved all the designs, you cant confuse the characters because everyone looks very unique and I enjoyed that. Wonder if we will meet more new characters in the future, it's gonna be interesting

• Out of all the new characters, Sasha's is my favorite; It's simple but stylish.

Out of all the characters though, Zer0 will always be number one...or should I say number zero...? Or..?

Alt text

What he said.

• well there's only one character i can think of for this question

and it is loaderbot

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.