Season Pass question

Ive heard of the season pass but I cant find it anywhere for pc, does it not exist for pc or am I just blind? :/

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited December 2014

The season pass is for platforms that sell individual episodes so that they'll get all episodes as they come out instead of buying them individually. On the PC and Mac, Telltale no longer sells individual episodes, so you have to buy the whole season at once (so you're basically buying the season pass from the start).

• Oh so when I bought the game I got everything already? Thats great. It was the first Telltale game I bought so I was a bit confused about that

Jennifer posted: »

The season pass is for platforms that sell individual episodes so that they'll get all episodes as they come out instead of buying them indi

• Yep. Once the next episodes are out you'll be able to download and play them right away without having to buy anything else. :)

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Oh so when I bought the game I got everything already? Thats great. It was the first Telltale game I bought so I was a bit confused about that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.