Predictions of whats to come

im not sure if im the only one but when ever i start reading a book or play a video game i like to try and predict whats going to happen however since im not use to telltales story telling style yet i wanted to see what predictions other people had when it came to what they think will end up happening in the overarching plot. aslo even though your prediction may not be accurate i still really want to hear it

Comments

• It's no use for me. Whatever Prediction I make, is severely blown out of the water by telltale everytime. They prove me wrong.. every single time..

• No idea. I have a shitty imagination. :l

• edited December 2014

well using knowledge i have from how plots seen to go in books and the images that each episode gives us, im going to predict that episode 2 will be about trying to hide from Vasquez and Hyperion, the 3rd will be about finding the vault key 4 will be about getting the vault key back from someone who stole it (also predict that in this episode rhys and Fiona part ways), and the 5th episode will be about them competing to find the vault. but since im not use to telltail's writing skill i can only base theses theory off how these types of plots usually go. also i have no clue what events might happen in these episode these are just my predictions for there over arching plots

Sign in to comment in this discussion.