Just out of interest...

Just out of interest, which telltale game would you say is better? http://strawpoll.me/3183503

Comments

• TheWalkingDeadMasterRace

• The Walking Dead, but it's too early to tell right now :P I'd say out of all of them Game of Thrones has the highest potential to be the best.

• So far I think TFTB is the best. The walking dead had potential but lost it pretty fast imo.

• edited December 2014

Right now it's a tie between Walking Dead S1 and Wolf Among Us. Tales from the Borderlands will probably become a strong second but Game of Thrones certainly has the potential to become my favorite.

1. The Walking Dead (both seasons)
    2. Tales from the Borderlands
    3. The Wolf Among Us
    4. Game of Thrones
  • edited December 2014

it's too early to tell but what i can say is that episodes 1 of tales is better than at least 3 episodes of twd (in harms way, amid the ruins and around every corner) and it is better than episode 2 of twau imo but yea it is way to early

• The walking dead, especially season one.

1. The Walking Dead: Season 1

2. Tales from the Borderlands

3. Game of Thrones

4. The Wolf Among Us

5. The Walking Dead: Season 2

• Which Walking Dead, S1 or S2?

Flog61 posted: »

So far I think TFTB is the best. The walking dead had potential but lost it pretty fast imo.

• It just looks like these are winning in order of popularity.

• The Walking Dead,but TFTB definitely has the potential to be just as good.

• The Walking dead season 1 was a solid game on its own, however the 2nd season was a worthy sequel but not as good as the first. The wolf among us was well done, however for me it fell short at the end. Tales from the borderlands had a good first episode and has the potential to beat walking dead. haven't played Game of Thrones yet. So walking Dead season 1 in my opinion

• edited December 2014

Hard to tell since we only got 1 episode of TFTB and GOT right now. But as of now the order for me is.

1. The Wolf Among US

2. Tales from the borderlands

3. Game Of Thrones

4. The Walking Dead.

I didn't know which too put at number 2 lol. Both Game of thrones and Tales from the borderlands are tied for me.

• Even though i'm a die hard Walking dead and Game of Thrones fan, to me I just love the borderlands universe and all of its humor, so for me its Tales from the borderlands. However its only the first episode, so a lot could go wrong.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2014

I'd say Wolf Among Us is my favorite out of them all so far.

I'm sure you couldn't tell by my avatar. ;)

• Wolf among us is the best. I'm still holding out hope for a dlc or season 2 D:

I'd say Wolf Among Us is my favorite out of them all so far. I'm sure you couldn't tell by my avatar.

• Thats the point...

Piggs posted: »

It just looks like these are winning in order of popularity.

• The walking dead.

• edited December 2014

No the point is which do YOU think is better, not which is more famous

KillerVenom posted: »

Thats the point...

• No it isn't. If every single person had played each and every single one of these games before voting, the results would be different.

KillerVenom posted: »

Thats the point...

• edited December 2014

Out of these options I would have to go with The Wolf Among Us. It's not really fair yet to pick GOT's and TFTBL since they both only have one episode out so far.

• Honestly we would have probably gotten less biased answers if this was in the TTT section.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.