Xbox one... Lag? Freezing? Anyone else??

Although the game is great! I feel as if it was either rushed a bit, or not converted to xbox one files correctly, or just poor programing. But the loading screen, main menu, and any part of the game that has 5 or more characters being rendered is laggy and fps drops to 15-10. Spoilers.. especially in the end of ep1 where your are on the "truck" trying to get the case of the other truck. When the borderlands logo appears i I have a 20 sec pause because either the hdd is very busy or the game is loading the need resources or both. Anyone? g I have a 20 sec pause because either the hdd is very busy or the game is loading the need resources or both. Anyone?

Comments

• TellTale Games lag alot on Console

PcMasterRace

• I know that :( I am going to get a good pc once the money comes around.

Poogers555 posted: »

TellTale Games lag alot on Console PcMasterRace

• They do and it's really annoying. There really isn't any excuse for the games to run as bad as they do, especially on next gen. Couldn't imagine playing this game on my iPhone.

• It actually runs flawlessly on PS4 as well, during my multiple playthroughs.

But yeah, for whatever reason, Telltale doesn't have a great track record with consoles. Their games had issues on the PS3 and 360. Sorry to hear that seems to be the case for the One as well!

• I'm playing on 360 and have noticed nothing at all, it runs great. The only thing it does tend to do is stall a bit when loading the different sections, no biggy though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.