Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Forum twist.

Episode NOT at next week, because... It's out this week ;D

Alt text

• edited July 2015

wow, okay...that's just great xD This is the first time I'm really looking forward to continue Life is strange and there are weeks of delay. Why? T-T

It is real this confirms it https://twitter.com/SQUARE_ENIX_EU/status/620990566596153344 So no life is strange until August i say.It's good that is coming in August because,we have more time together on this thread which is very cool.

• Idk,no leaks.

SoMuchSass posted: »

wow, okay...that's just great xD This is the first time I'm really looking forward to continue Life is strange and there are weeks of delay. Why? T-T

• edited July 2015

Nah i don't belive in this.But it could be because they do not say anymore soon.But we would have news by now if comes this week,so nah i don't belive it.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Forum twist. Episode NOT at next week, because... It's out this week ;D

• Still hope ;)

Nah i don't belive in this.But it could be because they do not say anymore soon.But we would have news by now if comes this week,so nah i don't belive it.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Thought this was funny:

http://webm.host/13fa3/vids.webm

• It'll be in July guaranteed.

It is real this confirms it https://twitter.com/SQUARE_ENIX_EU/status/620990566596153344 So no life is strange until August i say.It's good that is coming in August because,we have more time together on this thread which is very cool.

• edited July 2015

Always possible. They did release episode 1 on a Friday I believe :3

Forum twist. Episode NOT at next week, because... It's out this week ;D

• edited July 2015

Ok, ok guys put your penis' away both of you. There is no time to compare who's dick is bigger when we could potentially be dealing with a delay crisis, so get your shit together both of you and contribute to alleviating this agony of waiting.

• My life this month: wake up, take a shower, go on this thread to see if there is a release date yet, get disappointed, play PlayStation till dinner, eat dinner, check out this thread again, drowns sorrows by taking another shower, watch youtube, and go to sleep

• [removed]

My life this month: wake up, take a shower, go on this thread to see if there is a release date yet, get disappointed, play PlayStation till

• lmao, not even close to what Episode 4 REALLY contains.

Flagged.

• So looks like DontNod's "SOON" is "ASAP" hmmmm...writes down in notebook I'll keep a note of this.

. Last post.

• edited July 2015

Thanks a lot!

Most ambitious episode *__ *

So many offshoots!

Maybe news this week? o_O

. Last post.

• Rick Grimes.. NO SPOILERS PLEASE

• Hm... new word?

ASAP ;)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

ASAP= "As Soon As Possible" so it still means soon :P

Hm... new word? ASAP

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If they are still applying final touches it sounds like they haven't fully finished the episode yet, they will probably still need to submit the finished game to Sony and Microsoft which takes around 2 weeks so it seems likely that it will be released either July 28th or August 4th.

. Last post.

• Please, yes! I don't want this to match with the "GoT week".

OzzyUK posted: »

If they are still applying final touches it sounds like they haven't fully finished the episode yet, they will probably still need to submit

• I still remember what means SOON :Р

Alt text

NeverForget

OzzyUK posted: »

ASAP= "As Soon As Possible" so it still means soon :P

• So... Jl28...

...better than never ;_;

• lol

dojo32161 posted: »

Thought this was funny: http://webm.host/13fa3/vids.webm

• is it confirmed or not?

I hoped for 21st tho

So... Jl28... ...better than never ;_;

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

We can never escape the "S" word :P

I still remember what means SOON :Р NeverForget

• So sorry ;_;

Alt text

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

is it confirmed or not? I hoped for 21st tho

• edited July 2015

EDIT: never mind

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

July 28th isn't confirmed.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

is it confirmed or not? I hoped for 21st tho

• THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER!!!!

Alt text

• hypehypehypehypehypehypehype

hoping for scene where you either visit kate/go to a memorial for her in this episode

assuming we arent stuck in fucked up timeline, of course.

• I wonder if its possible that there will be a choice between the two timelines...that would be hella interesting.

• What if Kate didn't try to kill herself in the new timeline? Then you could talk to her and she wouldn't have to be in hospital or dead.

hypehypehypehypehypehypehype hoping for scene where you either visit kate/go to a memorial for her in this episode assuming we arent stuck in fucked up timeline, of course.

• Judging by the fact that we're in the Victoria group in this timeline, I'm worried that we contributed to Kate killing herself ourselves.

What if Kate didn't try to kill herself in the new timeline? Then you could talk to her and she wouldn't have to be in hospital or dead.

• that would be pretty cool. maybe we can ask chloe what she personally wants. an opportunity to not be disabled, or to keep her dad?

Flog61 posted: »

I wonder if its possible that there will be a choice between the two timelines...that would be hella interesting.

• I'm guessing Max replaced Rachel in the new timeline. So whatever happened to Rachel is going to happen to Max.

• If max replaced Rachel, wouldn't that mean Max was missing already in the new timeline? They are contemporaneous.

Onmens posted: »

I'm guessing Max replaced Rachel in the new timeline. So whatever happened to Rachel is going to happen to Max.

• Contemporaneouses died out a long time ago, along with all the other dinosaurs.

But point taken. :(

Okay new theory. There are going to be 26 seasons.
    The plant is called Life Is Strange A. Lisb to Lisz are still to come!!!

Flog61 posted: »

If max replaced Rachel, wouldn't that mean Max was missing already in the new timeline? They are contemporaneous.

• edited July 2015

Life

Is

Strange

A

Sign in to comment in this discussion.