Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• I pooed......

• Plant LISa - it's abbreviation Life Is Strange + a :Р

• what is this comment

I pooed......

• Real glad that we got some news. So looks like we're getting it late July. Better late than never I say.

• edited July 2015

New Game IP - PC/Consoles!

WINNING!

YAAAY!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

and 'Use of Narrative'

WINNING!

YAAAY!

Alt text

• Cheers!

Alt text

Karnedg2013 posted: »

New Game IP - PC/Consoles! WINNING! YAAAY! and 'Use of Narrative' WINNING! YAAAY!

• Or because we're in Victoria's group, Max went to the Vortex Club party instead of Kate, meaning Kate's viral video never happened.

Judging by the fact that we're in the Victoria group in this timeline, I'm worried that we contributed to Kate killing herself ourselves.

• They got the d ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

New Game IP - PC/Consoles! WINNING! YAAAY! and 'Use of Narrative' WINNING! YAAAY!

• The third episode was actually REALLY good. This is the first time I've actually been excited for the next episode of the series.

• D=Dontnod :)

They got the d ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• no.

you just ruined the joke :(

D=Dontnod

• edited July 2015

Victoria loves Dontnod - this was secret, but now we know:Р

no. you just ruined the joke

• What?

Victoria loves Dontnod - this was secret, but now we know:Р

• Graffiti in the women's locker room.

What?

• Few screenshoots :D

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• I dunno, everyone was contributing so I wanted to contribute too :-).

Flog61 posted: »

what is this comment

• Aww this reminds me when my brother won the award for Bioshock Infinite :-). So so cool.

• Too bad we will never see the old Chloe again :(

Yamiro posted: »

Few screenshoots

• you dont know that,keep your head up m8

Too bad we will never see the old Chloe again

• The internet is full of Episode 4 spoilers. Max lost her powers at the end of Ep 3 and Chloe will remain in a wheelchair :(

you dont know that,keep your head up m8

• it's not mine, but... =)

Alt text

• And that's how you contribute? :P

I dunno, everyone was contributing so I wanted to contribute too :-).

• edited July 2015

That isn't true. Most Episode 4 Spoilers talk about the choices. Max never loses her powers.

• Kate most likely doesn't go to Blackwell at all due to the choice of killing her and saving her. Unless she does and it comes up as dialogue text

Or because we're in Victoria's group, Max went to the Vortex Club party instead of Kate, meaning Kate's viral video never happened.

• Keep in mind that is SquareEnix Europe. No confirmation from DONTNOD. And they can be trolling us.

So everyone sadly ep4 won't be out next week too "So Square Enix Europe tweeted on 7/13 that it wasn't coming out next week, and then deleted their tweet when this person thought their answer implied it might be released this week. " RIIIIP

• shut up, you don't know what you're talking about.

• Why do you say she never went to Blackwell at all? AFAIK, Kate and Max didn't know each other before Blackwell, so I don't see why Max being a Vortex Club girl = Kate randomly not going to Blackwell.

AERXihu posted: »

Kate most likely doesn't go to Blackwell at all due to the choice of killing her and saving her. Unless she does and it comes up as dialogue text

• :-)

TheCatWolf posted: »

And that's how you contribute? :P

• Today, I had a dream about Max and Chloe in the pool outside.

I so want episode 4 :-(

• With the upcoming release of Ep. 4 coming ASAP or "Soon..." I'd like to bring up something. Chloe seems more calm and more at peace in the timeline at the end of Ep. 3 despite being crippled. If given the choice to change, would you stay in the current timeline if that meant Chloe's happiness? Keep in mind that William is also alive in the new timeline. It comes down to either being crippled with William alive, or being physically fine and William dead (and we've already seen how that Chloe is like.)

I personally would. I don't mind that Max is buddy buddy with the Vortex Club people. The deciding factor for me oddly is whatever's going on with Kate. Is she dead or alive? Did Max play a role in her death? Questions...questions...

• I'd personally stay in the original timeline.

torkahn808 posted: »

With the upcoming release of Ep. 4 coming ASAP or "Soon..." I'd like to bring up something. Chloe seems more calm and more at peace in the t

• Alt text

shut up, you don't know what you're talking about.

• Original. The new timeline seems so pippy and cheery, despite Chloe being disabled.

With the upcoming release of Ep. 4 coming ASAP or "Soon..." I'd like to bring up something. Chloe seems more calm and more at peace in the t

• Totally agree with the Kate thing. My decision almost entirely depends on Kate.

• I don't think that's right. The Vortex club were always nice to their own, and Max is one of them now. You can still be that Victoria's still a bitch to everyone else.

• Another thing to consider is that we haven't seen Joyce yet. She could also be dead. Since it's fairly likely that we will have to go back to the original timeline (in order to make our previous choices to matter), I'm guessing that there will be at least something like this in order to logically force Max to go back to the original timeline. So..... yeah, doesn't look good for either Kate or Joyce.

• Some updates in Steam-basa for episode 5!

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Basing on what I can see, seems like there's progress on Episode 5.

Some updates in Steam-basa for episode 5!

• edited July 2015

Yeah. Dontnod do there something fabulous :-)

Basing on what I can see, seems like there's progress on Episode 5.

• What is this

Some updates in Steam-basa for episode 5!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.