Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Everyone except Jefferson, Nathan and Sean Prescott die because of the storm.

FTFY ;)

Gary-Oak posted: »

Guys. Let's do something. WORST POSSIBLE ENDING FOR LIFE IS STRANGE. GO! Here's mine. Chloe stays dead Nathan gets revenge and b

• Ayyyyy

MichaelBP posted: »

Everyone except Jefferson, Nathan and Sean Prescott die because of the storm. FTFY

• Sure.

Episode 5 choices have been leaked online and the internet is full of spoilers. Don't go to reddit if you don't want to get spoiled.

Guys. Let's do something. WORST POSSIBLE ENDING FOR LIFE IS STRANGE. GO! Here's mine. Chloe stays dead Nathan gets revenge and b

• It's better that way. There's no way she could handle the truth of what happened to her.

• B)

Can't see how it can get any worse than that.

Ayyyyy

• Kate dies anyway due to some thing I dont fuckin know.

We find out Kate has/had an extreme form of cancer.

• Perfect.

Kate dies anyway due to some thing I dont fuckin know. We find out Kate has/had an extreme form of cancer.

• I think we discovered Derp Chloe.

The original ending.

• still.. you could so...

I didn't reveal ep5 so...

• Why would i?I didn't post ep4 one !

Legendary12 posted: »

still.. you could so...

• Even from the beginning, and with every episode I'm starting to see that this game is trying to show us that all people are not what they seem at first glance. You can not judge about any person, especially without knowing anything about him:

Max

For all - shy girl who does not care at all

Truth - real hero who would give her life for others

Chloe

For all - not clever punk girl who does not think about the consequences

Truth - the poor, lonely girl who lost her father, best friend, has found a new, but lost her too. All have turned away from her and she has become such as now because of it, spit on the rules

Kate

For all - People in academia did not like her and consider her different, also scoffed at her. Poor girl.

Truth - A kind, sweet girl who appreciates friendship and the help. Get well soon, Kate :3

Victoria

For all - Um... Kate words will help me. "Victoria can be a... a... not nice."

Truth - girl with rich parents, but because of the money it has become a domineering. And knowing this, can not understand what she wanted from herself. She's a good inside, but does not show it.

Nathan

For all - the guy who hates Max and others, crazy and addict who likes bullying, due to his fault nearly killed Kate.

Truth - He became so because of his father, on a photo in his room looks like he has had a difficult childhood. It seems he did not like his father and so went the way of the drugs (or Jefferson "helped" him)

David

For all - a man which does not like much from begin. Chloe can hitted depending on the choises in the episode 1, he likes to blame even without 100% proof (blamed Kate and Rachel knew nothing about them), all the while suspects Max, hides something from his family

Truth - this will be turns out in the episode 5, but he probably was trying to help in their own way and trying to find compromising evidence on Nathan and Blackwell.

Joyce

For all - She's kind and adorable

Truth - No this way. Error 404. She's kind and adorable.

Warren

For all - smart guy, loves Max, loves Warcraft, loves smart things, new Einstein

Truth - Hmm... is an unexpected turn when he will be involved in this, and Max was supposed to be his victim, but I do not think so. Everything lies in the fact that he is brave and will do everything for the sake a loved one

Frank

For all - a drug dealer, scary man, slacker, likes to pull out the knives, and of course his beans <3

Truth - Not a bad man, saved many dogs and doog lover, loves Rachel Amber

And, through this way...

Brook

For all - 'Brook always looks smart'

Truth - She know nothing about what happening in Blackwell...

Stella - like says Max - it is a quiet girl who does not interfere in the affairs that take in Blackwell.
    Whether it turns out that she was working on Jefferson all the time and keeps track of everyone.

What do you think, guys? :)

• Thanks ;)

He's lying, as always. Don't worry

• As well as Kate knows about hotdog-man from t-shirts from Max's selfie in an alternate universe? Strange...

Kate WILL write a book about a Hotdog-man for kids! :3

enter image description here

• edited August 2015

So what do you think about some of the theories about some of the characters, guys?

The developers say that the finale will be closed, but that if we are waiting for the scene after the credits? And they said that the ending will be UNEXPECTED.

1. For example, Warren with Max / Brook on "Go Ape" and suddenly he comes SMS from... Nathan's father or someone else from which we learn that he was involved in all this, too. Just thoughts. Warren is good.
    2. Stella. As in my previous post, I said that it could be involved after the following theories of other players.
    3. From the beginning, I had a theory that if Max suddenly come back to the very beginning of the episode 1 in future episodes - Episode 5 is likely that we will again go to the bathroom, but this time is not going to save Chloe but Max not to get rewind power. We're just going to look like Nathan will shot her. But we never knew Chloe was really dead at that time. What if she was just wounded and lost consciousness?

But because of this theory, we can not do anything with Mr. Jefferson. Therefore, it is probably wrong...

• Hm... Jefferson's name - It's another reference to TWD? :D

enter image description here enter image description here

• HOT DOG MAN, SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE ♡♡♡

Karnedg2013 posted: »

As well as Kate knows about hotdog-man from t-shirts from Max's selfie in an alternate universe? Strange... Kate WILL write a book about a Hotdog-man for kids!

• I ♥ your avatar ☻

Clemenem posted: »

HOT DOG MAN, SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE ♡♡♡

• Should I get this or TWAU?

• Save up for both.

JackBauer24 posted: »

Should I get this or TWAU?

• TWAU

• enter image description here

Hm... Jefferson's name - It's another reference to TWD?

• enter image description here

• I plan on playing both just not sure which to start first.

• For all - Um... Kate words will help me. "Victoria can be a... a... not nice

A bitch?

Even from the beginning, and with every episode I'm starting to see that this game is trying to show us that all people are not what they se

• TWAU is already finished so do that first.

I plan on playing both just not sure which to start first.

• This because you will just be disappointed with wolf once you finish it because there won't be a season 2.

• They're the same person. Life is Strange is a prequel to The Walking Dead.

• I feel the pain of what happened to Rachel second day. I think about all time...

The poor girl, knowing what happened to her...

Rachel... why... why... :'(

I loved her so much...

How can she be dead?

What kind of world does this?

Who does this?...

T_T

enter image description here

• Nope :Р

Reconn posted: »

They're the same person. Life is Strange is a prequel to The Walking Dead.

• Do you think it is possible that Max will meet her? It feels anti-climatic if her role in the story ends here, considering that Rachel has been talked about by so many people and how she has been the focus for four episodes.

I feel the pain of what happened to Rachel second day. I think about all time... The poor girl, knowing what happened to her... Rachel

• Nope, it's set in a timeline where the zombie apocalypse never happened.

Reconn posted: »

They're the same person. Life is Strange is a prequel to The Walking Dead.

• There is 150 issues of Fables :D

This because you will just be disappointed with wolf once you finish it because there won't be a season 2.

• Maybe the deer will take on Rachel's form, if Max sees her again in episode 5?

Do you think it is possible that Max will meet her? It feels anti-climatic if her role in the story ends here, considering that Rachel has been talked about by so many people and how she has been the focus for four episodes.

• edited August 2015

What if we have the opportunity to choose from:

Saving Rachel, but she and Chloe will never be friends?

enter link description here

• That's the role of Rachel, to be dead, it's the point to add a drama and goal to the story as well as add character development for several characters.

Do you think it is possible that Max will meet her? It feels anti-climatic if her role in the story ends here, considering that Rachel has been talked about by so many people and how she has been the focus for four episodes.

• And

SAMUEL is a rehash of Jefffresson.

• Neah,i call her Jessie her beta name.

I feel the pain of what happened to Rachel second day. I think about all time... The poor girl, knowing what happened to her... Rachel

• Honestly, I don't know if it'd be worth it. After all, we've already seen the consequences of preventing William from getting into that accident.

Chloe said it herself that Rachel saved her. If those two never met, Chloe may not have been alive for Max to save her from Nathan.

What if we have the opportunity to choose from: Saving Rachel, but she and Chloe will never be friends? enter link description here

• Uhmmmmmm...

What if we have the opportunity to choose from: Saving Rachel, but she and Chloe will never be friends? enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.