Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• edited September 2015

The shaka-bra looked like a pair shades for a moment, I thought Max just found her own pair of pun shades. lol

OzzyUK posted: »

New Tom Gould comic

• Same! When I learned of the estimated release date, I was pretty ok with it. I guess I'm experiencing the calm before the storm. B3

Just before episode 5 gets released, I am going to play all four episode again.

• Nice use of words there! :D

Same! When I learned of the estimated release date, I was pretty ok with it. I guess I'm experiencing the calm before the storm. B3

• Half-Life 3 confirmed

enter image description here

ClemRanger posted: »

Thought this was interesting comparison.

• I learned a few things from Mad Max and Pun Master Chloe. :33

Nice use of words there!

• Which words?

Pretty please?

Nice use of words there!

• Wowser... ;>

Same! When I learned of the estimated release date, I was pretty ok with it. I guess I'm experiencing the calm before the storm. B3

• Kentucky route Zero...

Thought this was interesting comparison.

• Some bad news. Several popular video game voice actors may start a strike. Ashly Burch (Chloe) is among them. Will this impact Ep5 release date?
    If anyone's interested here's a link to the article about the coming strike. (http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-09-23-several-prominent-voice-actors-have-voted-to-strike)

• Nah. They already killed her character.

Some bad news. Several popular video game voice actors may start a strike. Ashly Burch (Chloe) is among them. Will this impact Ep5 release d

• Weren't they finishing voice acting already? I'm not sure. So I don't think it'll impact episode 5 release date.

Some bad news. Several popular video game voice actors may start a strike. Ashly Burch (Chloe) is among them. Will this impact Ep5 release d

• I hope it doesn't affect the episode 5 release date. How about the Telltale games?

• edited September 2015

Voice acting should already be done, and besides DontNod and Telltale games are companies that treat their voice actors with the up most respect, so I'm sure voice actor's that are on strike and are working for both said companies wouldn't mind VAing for a company that realizes that voice acting is incredibly crucial in the gaming industry.

• That's not how it works. Once they are on strike they can't work.

Voice acting should already be done, and besides DontNod and Telltale games are companies that treat their voice actors with the up most res

• edited September 2015

Bummer. Well I'm sure she already recorded all her lines. I wish her luck and other voice actors on the strike.

Skiba7671 posted: »

That's not how it works. Once they are on strike they can't work.

• Yeah, she's either done recording or dead for good and only recycling previous scenes. They wouldn't have announced a tentative date with this looming on the horizon.

Bummer. Well I'm sure she already recorded all her lines. I wish her luck and other voice actors on the strike.

• She should have worn those bra-shades, would have made the comic funnier.

OzzyUK posted: »

New Tom Gould comic

• Any of Hot Dog Man?

Brooke still taking rejection well.... Hella...

• Guys.. question..

Am-I-the-only-one-that-ships-Max-and-Warren-please-don't-stab-me-viciously-thx

• Yes. Yes you are.

Did I forget something?

Ah right..

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Guys.. question.. Am-I-the-only-one-that-ships-Max-and-Warren-please-don't-stab-me-viciously-thx

• I ship Max x Chloe x Warren.

There's no friendzone on my watch.

Guys.. question.. Am-I-the-only-one-that-ships-Max-and-Warren-please-don't-stab-me-viciously-thx

• but does chloe STALK!?!??!

but does chloe GO APE?!?!?

but does chloe have CANON SCENES?

FINISHIIIINGGGG.... COMBOOOOOOOOO

(these fan arts are nice as fuck by the way)

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Yes. Yes you are. Did I forget something? Ah right..

• I'm with you.

• No, you're not the only one. Chloe is trash. Warren is our god.

• You're not alone.

I ship them both as well! I have nothing against same-sex relationships, but I view Max and Chloe as friends, nothing more, nothing less. Now I wouldn't hesitate to flip someone off if they were to go and declare the other ship as canon, despite the devs stating the Max's significant other is determinant.

• No, you aren't. I just can't resist cute geeky couples.

• If you think Chloe isn't going to be in the finale, because we saw her die, then you're not terribly imaginative.

Skiba7671 posted: »

Nah. They already killed her character.

• Wy have you even searched for this ? :D lol

RichWalk23 posted: »

I just found out that near where I live is a lane called this:

• I wasn't really searching for the name for the heck of it. I just so happened to see the Victoria Chase drive when I was on a bus, so I'd thought I share this.

Wy have you even searched for this ? lol

• I think her VA being on strike would be a reason her character isn't in the finale except in recycled scenes from traveling back in time. Her death would just be how they dealt with it.

If you think Chloe isn't going to be in the finale, because we saw her die, then you're not terribly imaginative.

• Hahahaha....no...

• That's so ironic that Warren asked Max to the drive-in.

• Warren sucks.

• I'm sure you swallow.

(sorry, do it for the ships)

Warren sucks.

• I ship MaxXWarren forever.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.