Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• No. I ship them as well ^-^

Wax or Marren FTW <3

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Guys.. question.. Am-I-the-only-one-that-ships-Max-and-Warren-please-don't-stab-me-viciously-thx

• I'd be very surprised if she hasn't already finished recording her lines for episode 5, or will have done before Oct 5th (when they finish voting on whether to strike or not), based on the tentative release date around Oct 20th. On the assumption that they always planned for Chloe to be pretty integral to the finale, I doubt they'd be able to rewrite it so that she only appears in recycled scenes. They would have just made sure her lines were recorded sooner, so that a potential strike wouldn't be an issue.

Skiba7671 posted: »

I think her VA being on strike would be a reason her character isn't in the finale except in recycled scenes from traveling back in time. Her death would just be how they dealt with it.

• O, kolejny Polak. Witam. :D

XDDDDDD

• Oh... It's was so... not good when Brook told me It 12 times for every 5 minutes :(

That's so ironic that Warren asked Max to the drive-in.

• Sounds better to me, tbh.

• I'm glad they changed the tittle. It feels more emotional and relatable to call the game Life is Strange than What If.

• Crips... please... your avatar...

Are you cereal? o_____O

Crips posted: »

Sounds better to me, tbh.

• Interesting...

To be honest, I wasn't really THAT shocked that Chloe got killed. She has died in episode 1, she can get shot in episode 2, her alternative self can get mercy killed. So, I am fairly certain that she will get resurrected, one way or another.

I am just more worried about Max now.

((Should I put spoiler?))

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Hm...

• If this is true when it says "survive THE ending," that means that there will only be one ending. If so, they should change the description of the game as it specifically states multiple endings will exist.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Hm...

• There a lot endings.

If this is true when it says "survive THE ending," that means that there will only be one ending. If so, they should change the description of the game as it specifically states multiple endings will exist.

• Smh. Really?

enter image description here

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I'm sure you swallow. (sorry, do it for the ships)

• I ship Max and Jefferson.

• edited September 2015

Life Is Strange puts TWD S2 to shame!!

TellTale let their standards slip for TWD S2 and now that there is competition from a company making a similar sort of game, they will have to up their standards for S3 and their other point click games if they still want to be recognised as a good gaming company.

• enter image description here

ShaneWalsh posted: »

Life Is Strange puts TWD S2 to shame!! TellTale let their standards slip for TWD S2 and now that there is competition from a company maki

• I guess, but Tales from the Borderlands is still miles better than strange despite episode 4 being pretty fucking good.

Life Is Strange puts TWD S2 to shame!! TellTale let their standards slip for TWD S2 and now that there is competition from a company maki

You do know TWD S2 isn't the only game they've been making right? There's TWAU, GOT and TFTB, and while I think GOT is kind of meh the other two are freaking fantastic, you should really try them.

• I like 'TWD: S2' more than 'LIS'.

• Since someone already used the Jameson gif.

• I agree LIS is bettern than anything telltale has made expect TWD S1. TWAU is pretty good but everything from there on i think is pushing the limits of "how little gameplay can a game have?"

• humm i think "survive the ending" is the right choice of words. What did you want them to say "survive the endings" or "survive the multiple endings" that wouldn't make any sense as in your game there will only be one ending.

If this is true when it says "survive THE ending," that means that there will only be one ending. If so, they should change the description of the game as it specifically states multiple endings will exist.

• Are you back to bitch about the games?

• I prefer GoT, thank you ^-^

Anyways, LiS was total shit in the first two episode. It got better but I still think that it doesn't deserve to be nominated as GOTY. TFTBL and GoT did a much better job IMO.

• edited September 2015

I've actually wanted to create more LiS renders, but my head is blank.. no ideas popping in.

So, I'd like to hear from you guys. enter image description here

• edited September 2015

b

I've actually wanted to create more LiS renders, but my head is blank.. no ideas popping in. So, I'd like to hear from you guys.

• edited September 2015

*In Your Opinion

• NO IT'S THE TRUTH!

*In Your Opinion

• Thanks to TWD S2 and LiS I am into folk now. :) Incredible genre. I can listen to this forever.

• You're being sarcastic right?

Your opinion ≠ The truth

NO IT'S THE TRUTH!

• Well, TWDS2 and GoT are the weakest games from TTG. Sorry, but this thing is truth, unfortunately. : /

You're being sarcastic right? Your opinion ≠ The truth

• edited September 2015

Again, it is your opinion not the truth.
    I think that TWD S2 was one of TT best jobs, but when I try to express it I say "I think" or "IMO" I don't just go around and state it because it is only my opinion not everyone's.

Daffodil posted: »

Well, TWDS2 and GoT are the weakest games from TTG. Sorry, but this thing is truth, unfortunately. : /

• I still haven't had a chance to buy TFTB yet, the only thing that's enticing me to buy is Laura Bailey, Troy Baker, and the fact that it's from TTG. I have no further interest in TFTB or the Borderlands series otherwise.

I was FINALLY able to play GoT - Iron from Ice, and I wasn't hooked whatsoever. The concept and story is okay, but I don't feel a connection to the characters.

I was one of the few who thought TWD - Season Two was superior to Season One; my thoughts should be considered biased, so no comment.

While LiS did have a weird starting episode in terms of dialogue, lip synching (which I didn't mind), and pacing, I was hooked from the start and the episodes gradually got better. Depending on how Polarized goes, I'll either prefer LiS or TWDS2

Well, TWDS2 and GoT are the weakest games from TTG. Sorry, but this thing is truth, unfortunately. : /

• edited September 2015

200 pages to episode 5.

Let's start!

• Um... can't see anything. enter image description here

Legendary12 posted: »

b

• You should really give TFTB a shot, I'd say it's probably Telltale's best game to date.

I still haven't had a chance to buy TFTB yet, the only thing that's enticing me to buy is Laura Bailey, Troy Baker, and the fact that it's f

• *GoT is the weakest game from TTG

TWDS2 is one of the best.

• I'm glad Chloe is dead

Sign in to comment in this discussion.