Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• edited February 2015

But thats still just a small optional thing. Its like stealing from the RV, Clementine wears a hoodie for the rest of the episodes, the stranger has different dialogue, kenny/lilly have different dialogue nothing actually changes becuase of these things there just small details. There's still been no actual ramifications no death, no alternate scenes so far telltale have done more, even season 1 episode 1 had two different characters alive based on choices. Again i hope they can do more than telltale have because it is sub par that choices never matter however I have my doubts

Flog61 posted: »

For example, whether you take a picture of Victoria or not. If you do, not only do you get a more hostile reaction, but she puts up the pict

• Yeah...they sorta do.

snyderman posted: »

"Regardless, we already have more consequence than Telltale gives." No we don't.

• edited February 2015

You're right, because whenever I hear the name Betty, I immediately think of this lady:
    Alt text

Betty is such an old lady name the should have used a slut name like cherise

• I like the whole Tornado theory.

I was actually reading the comments of a few LiS videos and people want Max to be gay just because she should. I hope if they do make her gay, there should at least be a choice to be gay or straight. I would love for Max and Warren to get together, they seem so great together.

CatySky posted: »

So... What do you think happenned to Rachel and who do you suspect? What is this storm at the end and what is its link with Max's power? Wil

• Oh alright, I was bit worried that I would regret posting it. On GameFaqs, that post would have been deleted by a mod.
    Anyway, maybe Max did have some idea of what it means to be a "Skate Betty". Perhaps when she was younger, Chloe would go to a skate park, and she (Max) would tag along, since they were BFFs. Maybe she had a crush on a boy that would go to the same skate park.... or maybe she had a crush on Chloe.

Its fine. I actually thought it was quite funny.

• Oh wow, this made her cute t-shirt kinda dark and morbid. :/

Usually a dead female... the plot thickens

• edited February 2015

Nothing wrong with it. I'm just saying they got popular using pre established universes that were popular, while DONTNOD is doing it without having to rely on pre established universes. DONTNOD have more potential because they don't have to use pre established universes to tell make a good game and tell a great story also like SomeFrenchDude said at least DONTNOD doesn't keep us in the dark about release dates.

snyderman posted: »

And whats wrong with that? Especially if they can tell good stories within those per-established universes.

• Very good post. Definitely gives us something to think about for the coming episodes.

So... What do you think happenned to Rachel and who do you suspect? What is this storm at the end and what is its link with Max's power? Wil

• March is close upon us, when do you think will be the release date?

I'm saying March 10th or March 11th.

• "For example, whether you take a picture of Victoria or not. If you do, not only do you get a more hostile reaction, but she puts up the picture of you on the internet, texts you being rude, and you can show the picture of her to Warren. Three things, and that's just in one episode."

Three things that are largely inconsequential to the plot.

For example, whether you take a picture of Victoria or not. If you do, not only do you get a more hostile reaction, but she puts up the pict

• edited February 2015

Its only the first episode. There is no telling just how big those decisions will impact the narrative, if they really do beyond a simple mention.

#TeamSarah posted: »

Yeah...they sorta do.

• :O I hope it releases on my birthday.

March is close upon us, when do you think will be the release date? I'm saying March 10th or March 11th.

• When is your birthday?

:O I hope it releases on my birthday.

• 11th

When is your birthday?

• It might.

11th

• I'm hoping for the 10th, which is the same day that the next Dreamfall Chapters episode comes out. That would really make the day special.

March is close upon us, when do you think will be the release date? I'm saying March 10th or March 11th.

• Imagine if TFTB also came out on the 10th.

I'm hoping for the 10th, which is the same day that the next Dreamfall Chapters episode comes out. That would really make the day special.

• Alt text

YES!

dojo32161 posted: »

Imagine if TFTB also came out on the 10th.

• The trifecta.

Imagine if TFTB also came out on the 10th.

• Now the real question:

Which one would you play first? Would you even be able to finish all of them?

YES!

• I'd play Dreamfall first, since I've waited since October last year for the next episode. Then TftB, then LiS. I'd be able to finish all of them in one day, no sweat.

Now the real question: Which one would you play first? Would you even be able to finish all of them?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3xWs9evg0&index=7&list=TLbMrf08N8pL0

this girl is amazing

my theory of episode 5 is to kill chloe in order to save town or you can escape with chloe and the rest die from chaos.

I event presume to know where is rachel

• This is generally good, though the latin is mistranslated and Arcadia is a place in Latin history and not just utopia.

ualexen92 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3xWs9evg0&index=7&list=TLbMrf08N8pL0 this girl is amazing my theory of episode 5 is to kill

• I'm saving Chloe no matter what. She falls in that Bloody Mary category where I am obsessed with her. She is Hella hot :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3xWs9evg0&index=7&list=TLbMrf08N8pL0 this girl is amazing my theory of episode 5 is to kill

• Exactly, I wouldn't mind if Max was bi (she obviously showed attirance towards guys) but I would like it to be the player's choice. Personally, I prefer Warren to Chloe, Max has already enough trouble in her life with the rewinding time n' shit. Being shoved a romance in the face, whatever the orientation is, won't deserve the game in my humble opinion.

I like the whole Tornado theory. I was actually reading the comments of a few LiS videos and people want Max to be gay just because she s

• I think even though shes 18 she seems to young of mind to know what she is yet but im sure she will be growing very fast over the next few installments

Exactly, I wouldn't mind if Max was bi (she obviously showed attirance towards guys) but I would like it to be the player's choice. Personal

• Didn't notice the colour theme and the spirit animals, great video!

I wonder what would be the percentage would be if you could indeed escape with Chloe or let her die in the bathroom...

• That makes two of us! :D

11th

• Well, let's look more into this. Development of sexual traits and thoughts comes with puberty, right? Wouldn't sexual preference come with it too? I know there are some people who realize they are gay when they are older but in that case, they still wouldn't be attracted to the opposite gender in the contrary of Max who clearly states that she likes skater boys for example. I'm not a scientist but that's how I see things, if you want to start a civil argument with me, I would like to hear your points. And if I offenced anyone for whatever reason, I'm sorry, this was not my attention. I don't mind homosexuality at all but for me, Max could be bi but not a total lesbian.

I think even though shes 18 she seems to young of mind to know what she is yet but im sure she will be growing very fast over the next few installments

• Thread: Life is Strange Question

Do you feel bad for Nathan? I think he's troubled, neglected and hurt I think his inner pain and anger has made him unstable opposed to him just being a generic creep I think there is something in his life that is bothering him to a great degree

• edited February 2015

So far we have no reason to feel sorry for him. Maybe we will later on, but as it stands he's just a grade-A asshole.

Also, him having been troubled and neglected would make him even MORE of a generic bully.

• edited February 2015

It is certainly possible. Max herself wrote in her journal that he might be taking some medication and that she feels sorry for him, although tht was before he started attacking her and Warren.
    We'll probably find out more in the next episodes. Episode 2's official release date should be announced on the 6th of March, which is when Dontnod will have a panel at PAX East.

• Yes but it could be the stem of his anger. Chloe was the one who bullied and antagonized him. He also accidentally shot Chloe she shoved him which he may have shot on reflexes

So far we have no reason to feel sorry for him. Maybe we will later on, but as it stands he's just a grade-A asshole. Also, him having been troubled and neglected would make him even MORE of a generic bully.

• He reminds me of Heather Cho and her nut rage incident. Damn prick thinks he can do whatever he likes because of a privileged family.

• We can't really blame Chloe for the shooting considering Nathan is the one who brings a gun and presses it into her stomach.

And yeah, a bully only bullying because he's angry and has a past of abuse is very very cheesy.

Clemenem posted: »

Yes but it could be the stem of his anger. Chloe was the one who bullied and antagonized him. He also accidentally shot Chloe she shoved him which he may have shot on reflexes

• He's probably just some generic bully.

• Nice theory.

Anyhow, I feel the need to be the Devil's Advocate or to express my ideas by adding:

Kate is hiding something and that's what she is depressed about

I think she's depressed because they bully her since she is in a religious group

Chloe's Step-Führer (David Madsen the evil Head of Security) is investigating Rachel's disappearance and is suspecting Kate

Investigating doesn't mean being an evil grown-up bully to everybody who's under 18. Yeah, he was evil to Max and Chloe, too.

Chloe is meant to die and by saving her (maybe once in every episode), Max is messing with the right flow of time eventually causing catastrophes like the storm

That sound legit! We just need to wait and watch if the theory is true. But...

Max is messing with the right flow of time eventually causing catastrophes like the storm

I agree... BUT NO!! As this great user, by the name of FauDeef, in "What are your Life Is Strange Predictions?" thread, he or she mentioned:

Probably the tornado is what happenes when you mess around with time in time, jumping from the present to the past and so on. I think the Tornado is like an "Error 404".

So yeah, the Tornado Theory for now on is copyrighted. May we all call it FDTT© (FauDeef's Tornado Theory).

Jokes aside...

Will each time where Chloe is supposed to die, a butterfly will guide Max to save her?

Again, it seems legit... but since we only are able to play episode 1, we need to see the other episode if it truely happens.

• The guy is bad news. Even if somehow I could forgive him for bringing a gun into his school and shoot a defenseless girl, he still choked Max during the confrontation and if it weren't for her best buds who knows how bad things would have gotten.

• edited March 2015

I think she's depressed because they bully her since she is in a religious group

But Max mentionned that lately, she has been more depressed, and I assume she was always bullied so why is it depressing her now? Also, they focused a lot on Kate and her problems, she is being suspected ( I agree on the fact that it is not the right way to investigate someone although, I really think he is searching for Rachel, just not the right way ) by David Madsen, seen at the end crying and seen multiple times throughout the game, almost always depressed. Why would they put so much focus and screentime for a secondary character?

I agree... BUT NO!! As this great user, by the name of FauDeef, in "What are your Life Is Strange Predictions?" thread, he or she mentioned: Probably the tornado is what happenes when you mess around with time in time, jumping from the present to the past and so on. I think the Tornado is like an "Error 404".

True, this is more believable but how would they stop the storm? If I understood well, the flow of time is broken at the instant Max first time travel. The main objective of the main will be to find a way to stop the storm I presume, which would be impossible in that case...

The only way I see Faudeef's theory could work would is if the game aknowledges parallele universes. Each Time Max time travels, she creates another universe, which would also mean that she doomed several parallels Arcadia Bay to be destroyed by an horrible storm. Shame on you Max. So, as the ending, Max would go back in time before her first time travel, creating a new clean universe, and never use her power again, letting Chloe die ( like a lot of people think will happen ). In that case, the ending would be both believable, great in my opinion and bittersweet, being safe but knowing that you doomed tons of other Arcadia Bay.

That's it, I'm copyrighting the "Parallel Universe" theory :P

Edit: Hey, I just realized you are the guy I highfived some time before, long time no see! You make really great comments, it's always a good time reading them.

FauDeef posted: »

Nice theory. Anyhow, I feel the need to be the Devil's Advocate or to express my ideas by adding: Kate is hiding something and that

• Which is, ironically, very much not generic.

He's probably just some generic bully.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.