Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• I have just finished Episode 2 and I am shocked. How can a game feel so real?

• Episode 2 was amazing. That final scene with Kate... wow. Ever since we were introduced to her character in Episode 1, I've liked her and wanted to help her. It was a difficult scene for me, especially since the guy I was watching play it (don't have money to play it for myself right now) got her killed.

Though I must say Chloe is getting more and more annoying for me. She just doesn't think ahead and gets upset over dumb stuff like if Max decides to respond to Kate's call, whose problems are clearly more important than Chloe's IMO.

Anyway, thought it was a great episode and am looking forward to Episode 3

• Disagree. Chloe is awesome and I love her :3

Episode 2 was amazing. That final scene with Kate... wow. Ever since we were introduced to her character in Episode 1, I've liked her and wa

• Well it's obviously just a matter of opinion, but I personally can't stand her.

Disagree. Chloe is awesome and I love her

• A really cool artwork by Ilya Kuvshinov

Alt text

Source: https://www.patreon.com/creation?hid=1973843

• Alt text

Mat_Den96 posted: »

A really cool artwork by Ilya Kuvshinov Source: https://www.patreon.com/creation?hid=1973843

• There is one thing that I love about LiS. It's fanbase. They always kind and polite to each other, they come up with some very interesting theories etc. This game is just awesome.

• They both trashed it in mine, Victoria is more "normal" painting stuff on the mirror and speading clothes everywhere. (I think its just to do with the picture of her covered in paint). Nathan graffiti s the wall.

Max and Vic also have a better back and forth later in the classroom.

Nathan: Be quiet Victoria we have a master snitch and liar here

Victoria: AND paparazzie I want that photo, whore or I get nasty.

Max: (Grins) Too late.

Nathan: ...Oh burn max is so fearless when she has backup

Max:....Right,.Can I sit at my table now.

Ive played through twice and the room was trashed differently each time, im sure it was different people

• So I caught this motherfucker stalking at Max. He is totally in love with her but Max keeps friendzoning him.

Alt text

• Yep your romance options are a possesive geeky stalker or a possessive angry gun loving, accident prone, pot smoker

So I caught this motherfucker stalking at Max. He is totally in love with her but Max keeps friendzoning him.

• I think someone else posted this a few days ago :P. Also I still haven't found that scene in game. I keep rewinding but I can't find him lol

So I caught this motherfucker stalking at Max. He is totally in love with her but Max keeps friendzoning him.

• It's when Max wakes up/goes back to room to change her clothes.

I think someone else posted this a few days ago :P. Also I still haven't found that scene in game. I keep rewinding but I can't find him lol

• Neither is good as a love interest in my opinion. Warren is cool and all but I wouldn't be stalking a girl in her room with an underwear. I like Chloe but I think they should be friends. Even tho Rule 34 urges them to have a more serious relationship.

Yep your romance options are a possesive geeky stalker or a possessive angry gun loving, accident prone, pot smoker

• Yeah i must admit she is getting a lil annoying, but, I still like her.

Episode 2 was amazing. That final scene with Kate... wow. Ever since we were introduced to her character in Episode 1, I've liked her and wa

• edited March 2015

So guys, a red file on Rachel, then on Kate....who do you think is next?

I'm betting either Victoria or Chloe. Hopefully Victoria, that would open up interesting story possibilities.

• edited March 2015

I believe Max and Chloe are straight, from the evidence we have. A romantic relationship is very unlikely imo.

Yep your romance options are a possesive geeky stalker or a possessive angry gun loving, accident prone, pot smoker

• edited March 2015

Anyone knows the songs that get played at Danas room at the beginning of ep2? Tried to use soundhound, which usually helps, but didn't work in this case.

• But,... but... I'm a dude, and... I enjoy this game? o.O

Life is Strange is not for girls. its aimed at girls, the high school drama is similar to most movies of the same time. Sure some guys will enjoy it but its the female audience their aiming for

• Someone just posted a link to all music files in the game, have a look there.

Anyone knows the songs that get played at Danas room at the beginning of ep2? Tried to use soundhound, which usually helps, but didn't work in this case.

• edited March 2015

• he was a little Strange

Episode 2 actually made me hate David a little less. He didn't seem like as much of an ahole. Samuel really gave off a creepy vibe in this episode, I feel like he knows more than he's letting on.

• edited March 2015

Here, I made a wallpaper, sadly its 1366x768 resolution. sad face.

Alt text

• Awesome. Wonder what will happen with that tornado?

Here, I made a wallpaper, sadly its 1366x768 resolution. sad face.

• Life is Strange summed up: If yo don't wateh yo plant, it will fuck yo up.

• It's a metaphor for something terrible to happen, I guess there will be no tornado. Max just saw what will come to Arcedia and it will effect the whole Town; including her friends.

Awesome. Wonder what will happen with that tornado?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The tornado is probably caused my Max rewinding time too much, first there was snow and then the eclipse. There will probably be some sort of weird natural phenomena in each episode until the tornado in episode 5.

Awesome. Wonder what will happen with that tornado?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

There are other files, two that we can see are Lynn and Kelly. The only person I know in the game with either of those names is Kate's ten year old sister, Lynn.

Flog61 posted: »

So guys, a red file on Rachel, then on Kate....who do you think is next? I'm betting either Victoria or Chloe. Hopefully Victoria, that would open up interesting story possibilities.

• Alt text

This is what happens in episode 5, if you water it every episode.

Life is Strange summed up: If yo don't wateh yo plant, it will fuck yo up.

• I wonder, if episode 5 ending ends with this song during character slideshow...

Depressing

• I think all the names on the files are, in order, Tina, Izabel, Lily, Suzie, Lynn, Kelly, Rachel and, now, Kate.

dojo32161 posted: »

There are other files, two that we can see are Lynn and Kelly. The only person I know in the game with either of those names is Kate's ten year old sister, Lynn.

• edited March 2015

Hey, that's my joke! :(

Edit: Damn it, I should have put in 'sad face' instead of that smiley.

MichaelBP posted: »

This is what happens in episode 5, if you water it every episode.

• Shit, man I am sorry. Haven't seen you say that.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Hey, that's my joke! Edit: Damn it, I should have put in 'sad face' instead of that smiley.

• Chole seems to be romantically involved with Rachel, at least thats what it seemed to me.

Flog61 posted: »

I believe Max and Chloe are straight, from the evidence we have. A romantic relationship is very unlikely imo.

• Can someone PM me the "BIK_Teaser_EP2.bik" file from the Episode 2 files?

It's around 10 - 10.5 MB

• I'd assumed that they were stories by-and-gone since they precede Rachel's, but who knows.

dojo32161 posted: »

• Nothing to be sorry about, I was just playing around. :)

Shit, man I am sorry. Haven't seen you say that.

• Hey guys. I just wanted to ask something. So today I had this brilliant idea of writing a story like LiS. I am not that great of a writer but I thought it would be interesting to do that. Can any of you help me?

• The first song is awesome, must be some indie band nobody knows or a song made exclusively for the game. In any case its awesome.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOfOqhMN-_0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjd7ftoo7og https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3k5F_aPAWk

• Rachel had a boyfriend. You can find a letter in the junkyard that Rachel meant to give to Chloe, but she really didn't want to give it to her, because she feared how Chloe would react.

It is possible that Chloe might have or might have had feelings for Rachel, but it's only one sided.

Chole seems to be romantically involved with Rachel, at least thats what it seemed to me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.