Is HJ capable of....?

Being good. B2 portrayed him as a person who went on a down slope into insanity. We all like to joke but maybe he can help Rhys and Fiona

Comments

• Pffft! What game were you playing?! Jack was clearly the goddamn hero of BL2!

But seriously, TPS definitely shed some light on how he came to be who he is, and introduced a bit of moral ambiguity to the character - and I'd personally love to see that taken further.

I see-saw between wanting him to get a redemption arc, and wanting him to just go completely psychotic and do a whole bunch of (hilariously) horrifying things.

• Being Good? No, I don't think Jack has it in him to be good or heck, even hit the basic principles of being a hero.

That doesn't mean I can't see him being redeemed though. Maybe after a few orbital strikes so the "soooo many people are going to die" comedic sociopath scenes can still be a part of the series.

• I don't exactly want him to be good or redeemed. I am fine with him helping Rhys and Fiona, maybe get out of trouble or something, (I think he is much more incline to aid Rhys because he is after all the host of his AI) but otherwise keep to his own agenda. Taking away his evilness and jerkish attitude, kinda takes away what is awesome about Handsome Jack.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.