Will it be like Strong Bad?

I think the other similar game TT made was Strong Bad.
If Minecraft will be as good I'm ok!

Do you think Minecraft will have the same comedy feeling of Strong Bad?

Comments

• I think Strong Bad Cool Games For Attractive People might actually be a good example of what to expect from this game.

• I'd love for it to have a similar vibe.

• As do I.

I think Strong Bad Cool Games For Attractive People might actually be a good example of what to expect from this game.

• No one here knows that Telltale made any games before The Walking Dead.

• yeah it's really sad and annoying. people just think telltale first game was walking dead when it was like it's 8th game all together. i am replaying strong bad and it reminds me how much i miss the more comedy based telltale games.

No one here knows that Telltale made any games before The Walking Dead.

• edited December 2014

Actually I use to think Jurassic Park was Telltales first game... which came first before their Walking Dead game. :D That game introduced me to the company as I'm a huge JP fan.

• I played back to the future before TWD

• the back to the future game is one of my favorites

. here is how i brake telltale down we have the classic era [ sam and max season 1-back to the future the game]

then we have Jurassic park which s in the middle of the two eras

and we are currently in the modern chocie based games era.

I played back to the future before TWD

• What is Strong Brad's like? Never played it, so what kind of tone/story is it that would somehow relate to Minecraft.

• edited December 2014

if you ever watched a strong bad email cartoon on homestarunner.com it is pretty much just a interactive version of that. in sort a bunch of episodic adventures of strong bad doing things. that are not really connected like the rest of telltales games.

What is Strong Brad's like? Never played it, so what kind of tone/story is it that would somehow relate to Minecraft.

• Broad statement to make.

• well to be fair when borderlands was announced everyone kept saying " telltale can't do comedy". if they had played or known of the previous games they would not have claimed this.

Vainamoinen posted: »

Broad statement to make.

• Yeah. They could just look at the other games threads and see it. I personaly prefer Tales of Monkey Island and Sam & Max Season 2 to their newer games. But I don't know this Strong Bad thing. Have to check it in the future.

• i recommend it. but i must warn you that you may want to get familer with the home star runner cartoons. as it has afew inside jokes and they assume you know who the characters are and how they act.

GF1115 posted: »

Yeah. They could just look at the other games threads and see it. I personaly prefer Tales of Monkey Island and Sam & Max Season 2 to their newer games. But I don't know this Strong Bad thing. Have to check it in the future.

• edited December 2014

So no one long story in a sense? Just him going around, doing random stuff each episode. That would fit in Minecraft, I could see it.

megamike15 posted: »

if you ever watched a strong bad email cartoon on homestarunner.com it is pretty much just a interactive version of that. in sort a bunch

• So no one long story in a sense? Just him going around, doing random stuff each episode. That would fit in Minecraft, I could see it.

• Haha, I love how different there games are now. Anyway, yeah. I could see them just having each episode be a different thing in a Minecraft setting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49_3jqgjxno

Sign in to comment in this discussion.