The final hour

2»

Comments

• Make a list of suspects

It´s Jake

Awesome Chapter!!!

zachiscool3 posted: »

The final hour part 3 Rick: I think it's Henry. Matthew: Me too. Then he elbows Henry in the face and Luke pins him to the table.

• Make a list of suspects

It´s Jake

Awesome Chapter!!!

The final hour part 3 Rick: I think it's Henry. Matthew: Me too. Then he elbows Henry in the face and Luke pins him to the table.

• make a list of suspects

Rip Sydney. :'(

• Call the police

• Call the police

• Where's the next part?

• Oh, sorry. I was busy with school, total drama island interactive fanfic, and Forum among us. The next part comes later today.

finlander posted: »

Where's the next part?

• The final hour part 4

I thought that calling the police would be what the killer excepted, so I decided to make a list of suspects.

Rick: I'll make a list of suspects. We basically can only confirm that Luke and Henry aren't the killers. So, Matthew. You were closest to Sydney when the murder happened...

Matthew: You think I did this?! Jake was closest to the lights BOTH TIMES, Sherlock!

Rick: Good point.

Matthew: No shit.

Rick: Matthew, we still can't count you out.

Matthew: Hmph.

I walked over to Jake and get in his face

Rick: SO. Jake... You were the only person who could have turned out the lights.

Jake: This is bull shit, man!

Rick: Face it, Jake. You did it.

Jake: NO I--

Then the lights turned out. We stood there and braced ourselves, for the light to turn back on. But nothing happened. We just heard a knife being picked up, and the sounds of fading footsteps of the killer.

Mary: What do we do now...?

Rick: Get him or Split up and hide. We're not safe.

• Get him!

The final hour part 4 I thought that calling the police would be what the killer excepted, so I decided to make a list of suspects. Ri

• Split up and hide. We're not safe.

Awesome Chapter!!!!

The final hour part 4 I thought that calling the police would be what the killer excepted, so I decided to make a list of suspects. Ri

• Thanks!

supersagig posted: »

Split up and hide. We're not safe. Awesome Chapter!!!!

• Split up and hide

• Get him!!!

Great chapter!

• It's a trap! Split up and hide. We're not safe

• The final hour part 4

Rick: Split up and hide!

Mary: You got it!

They all spilt up. Mary and her group went one way, and Rick and his group went another.

Mary's group

Henry: I'll be right back. I gotta piss.

Luke: Well, moron, you should know that you shouldn't leave the group.

Henry: I really gotta go.

Mary: Of course. Just go.

Henry: OK.

So Henry left. While he was walking, he heard a noise. He whipped around and got punched in the face so hard he lost a tooth.

Henry: BASTARD! COME AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN!

Then Henry got kicked, and Henry turned around and tackled him/her. He punched him, and the killer stopped moving. Henry got up.

Henry: Well, won't they be pleased.

Then Henry heard a noise, turned around, screamed, and then got stabbed in the eye. He died when the killer started chuckling.

Rick's group

Rick: What was that?

Jake: It sounded like Henry! Should we go?!

Go see Henry or Go back to hiding

Tell me what ya'll think! I know Henry's death was stupid :P

• Go back to hiding

Awesome Chapter!!!!!

The final hour part 4 Rick: Split up and hide! Mary: You got it! They all spilt up. Mary and her group went one way, and Rick and h

• Go back to hiding

The final hour part 4 Rick: Split up and hide! Mary: You got it! They all spilt up. Mary and her group went one way, and Rick and h

• Go back to hiding

Great chapter!

• Go back hiding

• Go back to hiding

Sign in to comment in this discussion.