Tales from the Borderlands PC : CASH LOCATIONS ?

When one plays as Fiona in EP1 they have a personal money storage. Later in the game you get to buy one of three masks before the psycho rally starts. I haven't found any cash throughout the game except the money of the dying stranger. Can someone help me as to the locations of cash throughout the game?

PS: You have to pick up Tales from the Borderlands in the Steam Holiday Sale ASAP for just 21.24 USD — ITS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!

Comments

• edited December 2014
    1. Psychos outside the Purple Skag in Fiona's hometown, before you talk to Tector outside the bar. You can take it from the dying man and bribe Tector with it to let you into the bar.
    2. Before you meet Shade with Fiona, when you're looking for the vent. There's some in the crate on the floor on the right, and some more under the Moxxi poster on the left. I think it's 235$ in total, so you still have some left after you buy the mask. Hope this helps!
  • Thank you !

* Psychos outside the Purple Skag in Fiona's hometown, before you talk to Tector outside the bar. You can take it from the dying man and bri

Sign in to comment in this discussion.