What is your favorite Loader Bot combination of weapons?

I'm curious to see which combination of weapons was your favorite.

What is your favorite Loader Bot combination of weapons?

Comments

• Definitely machine gun and rocket launcher.

• The one that went woosh woosh kapow

• I personally like the Shield and Sticky Longbow Grenade combination just because Loader Bot attaches the grenades to the shield, picks up Rhys and Vaughn, flies into the sky, smashes into the ground and electrocutes everyone but one guy, and while that one guy is running, Loader tosses Rhys a grenade and he slams it like a baseball with his stun baton at the guy.

It's just an awesome scene.

• Machine Gun and Grenades. FATALITY!

• with the rocket launcher and shield, the loader bot shields them both and bounces the rockets off the shield and they slam right into the bandits. That scene is great.

dojo32161 posted: »

I personally like the Shield and Sticky Longbow Grenade combination just because Loader Bot attaches the grenades to the shield, picks up Rh

• Definitely Riot Shield and Sticky Grenades. First off, using shields offensively is one of my favorite things in games. Second of all, the fatality is just badass, and Rhys even gets in on the action at the end. It's perfect.

• Minigun + Rocket Launcher = FATALITY

• For me I enjoyed the minigun + the grenades becauses seeing a mini gun fire hyperion grenades is definitely badass.

• Machine Gun and Sticky Grenades - You get this line 'Now I become death, the destroyer of bandits.'

And it becomes a grenade launcher too.

• Machine Gun and Rocket Launcher

• Riot shield and rocket launcher was my weapon combo of choice

Sign in to comment in this discussion.