Forum Nemesis

Comments

• Two of Mage's followers fall, dead with bullets in their chests. The remaining two of Unk's followers rush out, killing seven of Mage's men before dying themselves. Bullets chip away at the rock, sending pebbles into Unk's eyes. He jumps up to fire another shot, killing a man before feeling a bullet fly through his spine. Unk falls to the ground, looking up at Mage walking over. He raises his pistol to fire, but it is empty.

The two stare at each other, as Mage begins to decide Unk's fate.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I shoot anything that comes over me as I try to get out of the stone (I try to break and free myself from my stuck member in case).

• leaving him no time to escape.

What I meant was that the grenade exploded just before touching the ground.

I Dive for cover

• You can't just auto-kill someone. Besides, you guys should have waited for me to respond as it is below.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

leaving him no time to escape. What I meant was that the grenade exploded just before touching the ground.

• Ooohhhh shhhhiiittttt

Two of Mage's followers fall, dead with bullets in their chests. The remaining two of Unk's followers rush out, killing seven of Mage's men

• Thought it was a good idea? You already dead, Walker, I asked someone to get revenge, and you should not be in battle?

Two of Mage's followers fall, dead with bullets in their chests. The remaining two of Unk's followers rush out, killing seven of Mage's men

• I look at Unk, before pressing my gun to his head.

"Burn in hell" I mouth to him. Then I pull the trigger

• If I am free of the stone, I will try to attack and break the Walker's neck.

• @TheUnkGuy's head spills out all over the ground, the skin around his teeth blowing off revealing just the pearly whites, and his eye popping from his skull from pressure. He dies alone, scared, and with cancer inside his body. He is left to rot in the African sun, and hyenas eventually find his body and devour it to the bone. His bones are never found, hundreds of years later simply turning to dust.

His poor soul rests at peace, no longer sick, and finally with his family.

I look at Unk, before pressing my gun to his head. "Burn in hell" I mouth to him. Then I pull the trigger

• A single tear comes out of my eye, but I quickly wipe it away. I signal for my men to follow me back to the house, away from this god forsaken place.

@TheUnkGuy's head spills out all over the ground, the skin around his teeth blowing off revealing just the pearly whites, and his eye poppin

• @SuperChocolatte am I a level eight now?

@TheUnkGuy's head spills out all over the ground, the skin around his teeth blowing off revealing just the pearly whites, and his eye poppin

• Sorry, but the tear wiping thing made me laugh ;)

A single tear comes out of my eye, but I quickly wipe it away. I signal for my men to follow me back to the house, away from this god forsaken place.

• And then there were eight. Wow, a third of us gone... I would like to congratulate everyone who was made it this far from my near death state in the local African hospital! Two people dead in one day... That's rough.

• Why?

SivD1 posted: »

Sorry, but the tear wiping thing made me laugh

• edited January 2015

Reminds me of the movie Whiplash, where the teacher is like "Oh my god, are you one of those 'single tear' people?" (not in the clip, but it happens right after it cuts off)

Why?

• edited January 2015

"Were you rushing or were you dragging? If you deliberately sabotage my band, I will fuck you like a pig. Oh my dear God - are you one of those single tear people? You are a worthless pancy-ass who is now weeping and slobbering all over my drumset like a nine year old girl!"

Reminds me of the movie Whiplash, where the teacher is like "Oh my god, are you one of those 'single tear' people?" (not in the clip, but it happens right after it cuts off)

• Yeah...

And then there were eight. Wow, a third of us gone... I would like to congratulate everyone who was made it this far from my near death state in the local African hospital! Two people dead in one day... That's rough.

• @SuperChocolatte you forgot to edit the post that I'm a level eight and also could I do a recruitment?

• Well, I am going to execute @WalkerMage102 , You killed TheUnkGuy , and he was a good man.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2015

I was going to use my Kill Them All Governor Gif, but I was too late....

I hosted a feast on January 17, page 19, you replied "Sure" so I am assuming it's finished correct?

• Yep.

@SuperChocolatte am I a level eight now?

• Poogers, He killed my friend, I had to. And you can't execute me, I'm a higher level

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, I am going to execute @WalkerMage102 , You killed TheUnkGuy , and he was a good man.

• Then duel me, coward !

Poogers, He killed my friend, I had to. And you can't execute me, I'm a higher level

• What the hell is your problem?! I thought we were neutral!

Then duel me, coward !

• Fine. But dont kill anyone else that I want to live.

What the hell is your problem?! I thought we were neutral!

• And those people would be who?

Fine. But dont kill anyone else that I want to live.

• Your blood lust will have to come to a end eventually.

And those people would be who?

• edited January 2015

i was going to say, was two deaths not enough for today?

Fine. But dont kill anyone else that I want to live.

• I don't have any more lust for blood and violence. I wish not to kill anyone unless you come after me.

Your blood lust will have to come to a end eventually.

• Thats what they all say !

I don't have any more lust for blood and violence. I wish not to kill anyone unless you come after me.

• Yeah, it's finished. Sorry.

I was going to use my Kill Them All Governor Gif, but I was too late.... I hosted a feast on January 17, page 19, you replied "Sure" so I am assuming it's finished correct?

• Then why don't you watch me, Poogers? I don't see you rising in power very much...

Thats what they all say !

• edited January 2015

@SuperChocoLatte could I do a recruitment?

• You better watch yourself. All your bloodshed will catch up with you, and probably sooner than you think.

Then why don't you watch me, Poogers? I don't see you rising in power very much...

• I've only killed one person, and for good reason. You would have done the same.

You better watch yourself. All your bloodshed will catch up with you, and probably sooner than you think.

• @InGen_Nate_Kenny Alliance? We're the two highest levels here, we will be unstoppable up until we become captains.

• Before InGen can reply, bullets rain down as Poogers men along with InGen's rush at you. You have been ambushed. You and your men run inside the hospital, quickly getting ready to take cover.

• I'm not sure at what power level we become captain. I need to know that first.

@InGen_Nate_Kenny Alliance? We're the two highest levels here, we will be unstoppable up until we become captains.

• I think 10, idk

I'm not sure at what power level we become captain. I need to know that first.

• I get far behind my men, ordering them to keep fighting

Sign in to comment in this discussion.