Forum Nemesis

Comments

• Ahh ok, didn't know that would conflict

Sorry, you already got the fortress buildinh stuff going.

• Alright.

I aim for his hand and shoot.

Alright. I aim for his hand and shoot.

• Hope uses his catlike reflexes and dodges a literal bullet, then looks at you grinning.

Alright. I aim for his hand and shoot.

• Who's turn is it? His?

Hope uses his catlike reflexes and dodges a literal bullet, then looks at you grinning.

• Hello?

Who's turn is it? His?

• Yeah, it's @NoHopeLeft's turn.

Who's turn is it? His?

• k

Yeah, it's @NoHopeLeft's turn.

• (Sorry for the late reply D:)

I try to attack him barehanded as I rush forward.

Yeah, it's @NoHopeLeft's turn.

• I wanna do an execution to @TheUnkGuy please. @SuperChocoLatte.

• Mage feels a punch go into his face as he stumbles back, looking at you. Mage's turn now.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

(Sorry for the late reply ) I try to attack him barehanded as I rush forward.

• I rush towards him, hoping to knee him hard in the groin.

Mage feels a punch go into his face as he stumbles back, looking at you. Mage's turn now.

• I posted a comment down there, read it please.

Mage feels a punch go into his face as he stumbles back, looking at you. Mage's turn now.

• I rush towards him, hoping to knee him hard in the groin.

papai46 posted: »

I posted a comment down there, read it please.

• Wot?

I rush towards him, hoping to knee him hard in the groin.

• You posted the comment to me not Chocolatte.

?

• I meant to say it to Chocolatte

You posted the comment to me not Chocolatte.

• Hope is flung back with a cough, as he suddenly let's his lunch flow from his mouth.

@NoHopeLeft's turn now.

I rush towards him, hoping to knee him hard in the groin.

• Papai and his followers quickly rush to @TheUnkGuy's makeshift shack, preparing to capture him for execution. However, something catches them by surprise...

Guns spring out from the walls, and open fire. Ten men are shot and killed, while the rest run away from the shack. Papai, determined to catch Unk, runs deeper into the house. Suddenly, he becomes weightless, falling into a hidden pit. Papai breaks his leg, now realizing that Unk owns him now.

I wanna do an execution to @TheUnkGuy please. @SuperChocoLatte.

• @WALKERMAGE102 WILL FINISH WHAT HE STARTED!

Papai and his followers quickly rush to @TheUnkGuy's makeshift shack, preparing to capture him for execution. However, something catches the

• Very well, you fell into my trap like a rat, now you will die with your poison.

I put gasoline and throw a match in papai46.

You should thank me for the quick death

Then I run away.

Papai and his followers quickly rush to @TheUnkGuy's makeshift shack, preparing to capture him for execution. However, something catches the

• edited January 2015

The match wisps out before it can even get halfway down, unending in Papai's suffering. After a few agonizing hours of screams and pain, Papai succumbed to the very thing that killed his enemies. The poor, once great Papai drowns in a pool of gasoline, fighting for the very man who had nearly killed him just a few days before.

No grave is made, but there was no grave for the others either. The pyromaniac burns in Hell, the irony still lost to him.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Very well, you fell into my trap like a rat, now you will die with your poison. I put gasoline and throw a match in papai46. You should thank me for the quick death Then I run away.

• Well that was disturbing...

The match wisps out before it can even get halfway down, unending in Papai's suffering. After a few agonizing hours of screams and pain, Pap

• Too much Stephen King, I guess.

SivD1 posted: »

Well that was disturbing...

• Did I get anything from that recruitment I had not too long ago? Because my stats are the same.

• Sorry, I just forgot to update the stats.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Did I get anything from that recruitment I had not too long ago? Because my stats are the same.

• Papai :( I swear, I'll kill Unk for you...

Too much Stephen King, I guess.

• I actually really liked Papai. ;(

Goodbye you crazy maniac.

Papai I swear, I'll kill Unk for you...

• Where's Hope?? We have a duel!

Sorry, I just forgot to update the stats.

• :D

I actually really liked Papai. ;( Goodbye you crazy maniac.

• No idea. I'll try tagging him again.

@NoHopeLeft

He might just be doing something, I don't know.

Where's Hope?? We have a duel!

• It's been awhile :/ He's usually never on

No idea. I'll try tagging him again. @NoHopeLeft He might just be doing something, I don't know.

• Shouldn't my recruitment be finished too?

Sorry, I just forgot to update the stats.

• Why you torture me so much Chocolatte? :( You messed up my execution, took away my voice, and now killed my only true ally.

• Sorry, I just get forgetful at times.

Shouldn't my recruitment be finished too?

• Why you torture me so much Chocolatte? :( You messed up my execution, took away my voice, and now killed my only true ally.

Sorry, I just get forgetful at times.

• Don't worry, the others will get messed up soon. Most just aren't as active.

But seriously, Lord_EAA got his arm ripped off.

Why you torture me so much Chocolatte? You messed up my execution, took away my voice, and now killed my only true ally.

• Yeah but he can get a prosthetic...You can't fix a voice box

Don't worry, the others will get messed up soon. Most just aren't as active. But seriously, Lord_EAA got his arm ripped off.

• To be fair, a prosthetic wouldn't really do much good either. It's really there just so he'll look natural, I guess.

Yeah but he can get a prosthetic...You can't fix a voice box

Sign in to comment in this discussion.