How did Sasha and Vaughn know?

Okay, so this is a very little thing but I'm very curious about it. Near the end of the episode, when you decide to warn Felix about the bomb in the case or let him die in the explosion, the bomb explodes either way. You can then see Sasha closing her eyes with a sad face, like she knew what was going on. Then Vaughn tells Rhys what exactly happened. How did they know that? Did I miss something? Or Sasha and Vaughn could actually see Fiona and Felix from where they were standing? I'm very confused and wanted to know what you guys think.

Comments

• Well, if Felix dies, she would know, but I'm not sure about if he doesn't die. Maybe she could tell what was happening by him pushing Fiona down?

• They could probably see it from where they were. At the very least Vaughn would see the explosion and realize it was the case blowing up.

• I was under the impression that fiona told Sasha what happend and Vaughn just over-heard their conversation, but we dont see it in game.

• Both Sasha and Vaughn were close enough to Fiona to see what happens, though I'm not sure if they can hear. They were sitting with the motorcycle Vaughn was driving, in the center part of the rally. The caravan crashed on the outer ring, just across the track, so they could see. Also, even if you save Felix, Sasha acts angry. Not at you but because she's upset of his betrayal.

What I'm wondering is when the hell did Vaughn pick Sasha up. She was with Rhys, and obviously Rhys didn't see cause he had to ask. And how the hell did Fiona find her hat in the inner circle, when it fell in the middle of the track under the tires of 20 big bandit cars.

• My understanding is that Vaughn's knowledge about the bomb in the case and the loud explosion kind of allowed him to put everything together.

• Yeah, I didn't notice Sasha on Vaughn's bike until my second playthrough, and was just like, "Wait, what? When did that happen?!"

Makes me wonder whether there was something cut out, or an alternate choice that they scrapped etc.

Keat06 posted: »

Both Sasha and Vaughn were close enough to Fiona to see what happens, though I'm not sure if they can hear. They were sitting with the motor

• When you warn Felix about the bomb being inside, he actually throws the case up in the air and runs away.

As for Sasha and Vaughn knowing somehow:

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.