Tales from the Borderlands Cosplays

Anyone here working on a Tales from the Borderlands Cosplay?

I know I am! I am working on a Fiona cosplay...
Here are some progress pictures from my cosplay page: Labinnak & Mangoloo Cosplays

EDIT .... FINISHED MY FIONA COSPLAY! WE NOW HAVE A RHYS AND A VAUGHN!!

enter image description here

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

So what about everyone else... Got any progress pictures?

Comments

• I'm never really into cosplay stuff, but I REALLY want Rhy's vest...

• I saw your Fiona pants on DA the other day and wondered if you were a member here - you're insanely talented, so I'm glad you got to show it off!

• I can't help but think that your expression in the third pic is going to be confirmed as one of Fiona's expressions for the second episode. :P

• Gurllllllllll!

• I'm doing one, but I haven't really started yet, I have done the hidden gun and that's it so far

• More progress...

Alt text

• I've seen one or two really amazing ones on Tumblr, I'll have to go dig them up...

• Looks really cool. I don't pay attention to much cosplay, but I like the cartoonish effect, looks really well done

• awesome!

Mangoloo posted: »

More progress...

• Awesome! Great work! :)

• edited February 2015

Fantastic attention to details!
    Congrats! ^^

This give me the opportunity to thanks the fantastic creators of Fiona character design! Who are you? Who at TTG did this awesome job in giving her personality through her dresses? That's so good that's being emulated by cosplayers! Thanks for being so creative! :-)

• WOW! It looks great! How did you get the cartoonish effect?

• Borderlands cosplayers: Can you recommend a product for drawing lines on your face that doesn't smudge?

• I use an eyeliner called Tarte. Its about $20 but it doesn't smudge and it has a nice point for fine lines.

nursethalia posted: »

Borderlands cosplayers: Can you recommend a product for drawing lines on your face that doesn't smudge?

• Finally got a picture of my updated cosplay with the sleeves done...

Alt text

• Added the updated pictures of the wig + all the additional updates on the jacket/vest.

Alt text

Alt text

• I have a question from all four of the group who do you think is the hardest to cosplay Rhys, Vaughn, Fiona or Sasha ?

• Wow this is amazing :) !

• Those boots :o

• That's so awesome!!!

• Alt text

Oh man your costume looks so amazing! And Rhys' shirt and socks . . . WOW 3
    I am working on 'future' Rhys' costume at the minute :D (I hope the picture works) I am going to start cutting up, sewing and painting my costume soon! I am working on his robot hand at the minute.

• Hardest to make?
    From what I have done/helped create (Fiona, Rhys and now Vaughn.... expect pictures soon lol). I would say Fiona is difficult to make fabric wise because of how intricate and unique her clothes are (I actually had to create custom fabric/hand draw some of the shapes). Rhys is also a challenge yet a different kind... my sister is working on her Rhys cosplay and at the moment the hand piece is taking the most time because its a full arm piece with lots of complex pieces! So it really depends on what you are better at doing... whether it be fabric or armor building.

I have a question from all four of the group who do you think is the hardest to cosplay Rhys, Vaughn, Fiona or Sasha ?

• Yo you are going to look so badass!

Oh man your costume looks so amazing! And Rhys' shirt and socks . . . WOW 3 I am working on 'future' Rhys' costume at the minute (I hope

• Got a Vaughn to join my Tales cosplay group (we have Fiona, Rhys and finally a Vaughn).... we just need a Sasha!

Alt text

• Aaaah thank you! I am so excited to get this Cosplay finished! Yours looks so good I can't get over it <3

Yo you are going to look so badass!

• This looks so good! I was trying to convince my friend to be Vaughn but she is going to be Springs instead cries

Got a Vaughn to join my Tales cosplay group (we have Fiona, Rhys and finally a Vaughn).... we just need a Sasha!

• I REALLY want to see his glasses hahaha...

• Now we only need 10 million dollars.
      bleep
    • Done. Up there this is peanuts!

Got a Vaughn to join my Tales cosplay group (we have Fiona, Rhys and finally a Vaughn).... we just need a Sasha!

• Recently made a Tales from the Borderlands cosplay video for a contest. It features Fiona, Rhys and Vaughn!

• HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! :) i like it!

Recently made a Tales from the Borderlands cosplay video for a contest. It features Fiona, Rhys and Vaughn!

• This is so great :')

Recently made a Tales from the Borderlands cosplay video for a contest. It features Fiona, Rhys and Vaughn!

• edited July 2015

And then there was a sleeve...

Alt text

I hope the upload is working. I tried to post a foto once, but it wouldnt work. Well. Ill keep my fingers crossed...

edit: at least i cant see it myself... Puh. Any suggestions to fix it?

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Alt text

• First picture from our photoshoot :D

• Oh my god, that boot. I need more than one.

• The amount of talent in this fandom never ceases to amaze me - you all look amazing!

• Amazing. Simply amazing.

God I love cosplayers.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.