Just finished episode 1

Let me start off by saying that I never really got into the whole Borderlands games, they got really repetitive to me. That being said I've been a huge fan of Telltale's more recent adventures (since Walking Dead) so I bought the season for this base on faith.

Holy crap that faith was not misplaced. This is probably my favourite Telltale adventure game yet, I'm enjoying it more than Game of Thrones - and I LOVE GOTs. It's genuinely funny in parts, and has this wit to it I love.

Great effort, if the quality stays the same throughout the coming episodes this is going to be brilliant!

Comments

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Yay ! :P

• Yep, its a brilliant game so far. Even though I do enjoy Game of Thrones more right now, I love this game as well and can't wait for future episodes. If they're better than the first then this will be a fucking amazing game.

• I completely agree with TS. Just bought the game on Steam and it turned out to be the best episode Telltale has ever done! It's so funny and creative. I feel like there won't be much drama though, which is a bad thing for me. But oh well.

• I had a better time playing TFTBL than GOT too, it made me genuinely laugh at times and has incredibly likeable characters. I'm really excited to see where both games go

Sign in to comment in this discussion.