2»

Comments

• Snow is Griff's ex-wife.

enter link description here

• Hahaha!!!!! That was perfect!! XD

Omid's cat posted: »

Snow is Griff's ex-wife. enter link description here

• You and me will get along just fine on this forum buddy :D

I love Snigby as much as the next fan!!! I even wrote smut about them.... Lot's of detailed smut >:)

In the comics they're always holding hands, but they rarely kiss... Which was kinda disappointing :/

Jeremyt posted: »

I like it because it's so original and they both truly do love each other. In the comics they're always cuddling, hugging, or talking all cu

• edited January 2016

Agree with you KCohere

KCohere posted: »

Those people who quit reading clearly don't understand Snow and Bigby's relationship at all. He's been in love with her since the minute he

• edited January 2016

I love Snow and Bigby, from what I saw/read is that their relationship is strong and pure, even if Bigby likes her from the begining (when he saves Snow and Rose) Snow starts to develop her feelings for him too. She was just to afraid to accept him from the start because of what happened with prince charming.
    Bigby always tried to be there for her even if she didn't really need his help. And when they are together they spend many beautiful moments.
    And the rezults of their love are their cubs.
    Their children however proved to be an obstacle. Since they didn't look human, Snow and their children are forced to move to the Farm and Bigby wasn't allowed there. Despite his attempt, he was unable to convince Snow to run away with their children. Seeing that there wasn't any reason to stay in Fabletown if he couldn't see Snow or his children, he exiled himself. During his exile, Bigby tried to forget about Snow but wasn't able to do so (that's true love).
    When Mowgli found him and told him about the opportunity to live with Snow and their children, he went and did the secret mission in the Homelands to do so. He reunite with Snow and propose to her, to which she accepts.
    Later he's turn into a glass and shattered by prince brandish.
    Even then Snow tries to resurect him.(another proof of their love).

• How come all the Snow x Bigby threads are back?

• New players I guess...

lottii-lu posted: »

How come all the Snow x Bigby threads are back?

• Always good to see some new life in Fabletown. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

New players I guess...

• And to see some oldies return ;)

How are you, Dave?

Always good to see some new life in Fabletown.

• I hate it because it's canon.

Bigby x Nerissa is the OTP. Snow didn't seem like the kinda girl that had faith (see what I did there) in Bigby. Nerissa did. So, I hate it.

• Lol, nice puns :P

I can see where you're coming from with that statement... And I WOULD agree if the other signs weren't there in-game.

That being said, I quite like the idea of BigbyxNerissa :)

I hate it because it's canon. Bigby x Nerissa is the OTP. Snow didn't seem like the kinda girl that had faith (see what I did there) in Bigby. Nerissa did. So, I hate it.

• Thanks for understanding :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Lol, nice puns :P I can see where you're coming from with that statement... And I WOULD agree if the other signs weren't there in-game. That being said, I quite like the idea of BigbyxNerissa

• I love the idea of Bigby x Nerissa!

I hate it because it's canon. Bigby x Nerissa is the OTP. Snow didn't seem like the kinda girl that had faith (see what I did there) in Bigby. Nerissa did. So, I hate it.

• :)

AgentZ46 posted: »

I love the idea of Bigby x Nerissa!

• enter image description hereSorry to sink your ship, but... Snigby is armed with canon. Strong, ironclad canon.
    enter image description here

RhysAndLee posted: »

Cause I like BigbyxBloodyMary more. And cause I like BigbyxNerissa more.

• I like bigby x mary. Though bigby x snow is nice too.

• Get out of my safety bubble.

Conner_Wolf posted: »

Sorry to sink your ship, but... Snigby is armed with canon. Strong, ironclad canon.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Snow was a bitch sometimes but her intentions were enough to made me forgive her. They both have my blessing. She saved my ass when this bitch Bloody Mary was about to beat the shit out of me.

• It don't matter to me. I still ship Bigby/Red Riding Hood and nobody can tell me otherwise. Thank God for fanfiction!

Conner_Wolf posted: »

Sorry to sink your ship, but... Snigby is armed with canon. Strong, ironclad canon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.