Mmm. TTG disappeared from the forums. TftB is 3 months late. Another TWAU effect?

13»

Comments

• Nah, you don't quite get how people's mind work here. It's better be ready for the worst than get your hopes up and experience another long-time delay or a cancel of a show/game/series.

Why do people honestly expect they cancelled it or something...This is just stupid now. It will probably come out next week.

• It's all funny here, I don't know why people don't just...do something else with their lives. These delays aren't bad if people do something.

VitaBrevis posted: »

Nah, you don't quite get how people's mind work here. It's better be ready for the worst than get your hopes up and experience another long-time delay or a cancel of a show/game/series.

• But there isn't much to do now... Especially if we're talking about games, DAI is completed and the Witcher and GTA5 is not out yet. There are no decent games in the nearest future except for TftB really. And I feel like I know every peeble in Dark souls and Dark souls 2. So yep. Episode 2 would've been nice.

It's all funny here, I don't know why people don't just...do something else with their lives. These delays aren't bad if people do something.

• Read something, watch TV, it's not Telltale's fault you don't have anything to do. Find something.

But there isn't much to do now... Especially if we're talking about games, DAI is completed and the Witcher and GTA5 is not out yet. There a

• Well consider this: people are dissapointed because they like ttg games. And it has nothing to do with the tv shows, books, other games and other stuff.

Read something, watch TV, it's not Telltale's fault you don't have anything to do. Find something.

• It's a wait, a wait so they can finish the game everyone likes. Consider that.

Well consider this: people are dissapointed because they like ttg games. And it has nothing to do with the tv shows, books, other games and other stuff.

• Pff, playing dumb isn't gonna get you anywhere you know it all too well that if they said anything about the date or haven't promised delivering episodes in several weeks one after another people wouldn't be pissed. It's not even the delay, it's the lack of feedback what's the most annoying about all that.

It's a wait, a wait so they can finish the game everyone likes. Consider that.

• Playing dumb?

Listen, why is this such a big deal for you?

It's a small indie game company making an episodic game.

Pff, playing dumb isn't gonna get you anywhere you know it all too well that if they said anything about the date or haven't promised delive

• Well if it's isn't a deal for you at all, why do you even bother arguing here? Or post even.

Playing dumb? Listen, why is this such a big deal for you? It's a small indie game company making an episodic game.

• Because this is a place to discuss the game, however lately all I see are people complaining about a small wait.

Well if it's isn't a deal for you at all, why do you even bother arguing here? Or post even.

• Stop talking please.

Well if it's isn't a deal for you at all, why do you even bother arguing here? Or post even.

• Alt text

papai46 posted: »

Stop talking please.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.