The Walking Dead Interactive FanFiction: A New Life

Comments

• Hey guys, I realize it's been three weeks since the last part. Fact of the matter is, this part has actually been written for about two and a half weeks. For some reason, up until a few days ago, every time that I have tried to come onto this website, it would say that the internet server is unlocked, or something like that. Regardless, I couldn't come onto this website for two weeks no matter how hard I tried. I was finally able to get on just a few days ago via my phone, as I had to stay on the couch/in my bed all day for the past couple of days because I got really sick. However, I'm better now, and I can finally get back onto this website. Thank you for your patience and I am glad to be back!

Chapter 7: Part 4

March 18th, 2017. 8:45 A.M.

[Go with Emi]

“Come on Emi. Let’s go.” I decided.

“Thank you, Tony. Tony, right?” Emi asked.

“Yes, Tony.” I assured her.

“Good luck with her. If your head explodes don’t blame me.” Kazuhiko sneered as he walked away.

“Ignore him. He just likes to show off and act like he’s on top of the world.” Emi told me.

“I can tell.” I said. “Where we going?”

“Over here.” Emi replied as she began to walk into the deep woods. “There’s a bridge nearby that takes you over a small land trough. We assume that maybe we can find something there.”

“How far is it?” I asked.

“It’s a good amount of distance from here to there. I’d think where you came from would be a lot farther.” She answered.

“Alrighty then.” I sighed. I observed my surroundings. Everything seemed quite the same as the woods before. The trees were tightly packed and there was leaves and dirt all over the place. “How did someone manage to make a bridge?”

“Not sure, why would I know?” Emi responded with slight haste.

“It just doesn’t seem likely.” I spoke my thoughts.

“The area clears out more over there, if that’s what you were asking. It’s man made that was built before dead things began roaming around. Not that it matters.” She told me.

“Just wanted to know.” I shrugged. “How long you think the walk will be?”

“Not sure.” She brushed dirt off her shoulders. “About ten minutes. Not that far.”

We walked for about five minutes without speaking, until I decided to change that.

“Do you… have any plans for anything with your group?” I tried to initiate a conversation with the young woman.

“Nothing really. We’re just looking for our friend for now.” She answered. “She’s been with us since the beginning.”

“Yeah, I know how you feel.” I told her. “I’ve been with some people in my group since the beginning too. One of them has been my friend for a while before the outbreak.”

“That’s good. Having someone like that to be with.” She replied. “I’ve been without any friends or family since the start.”

“That sucks.” I sighed. “That’s a common story for everyone I meet nowadays. I’m a victim of that myself.”

“It just makes me angry.” Emi showed a slight amount of sadness. “My life was going so well, and so perfect. I was studying biochemistry at Harvard… Harvard! I don’t mean to brag but… I just wonder sometimes how my life would be going right now.”

“Not surprised you went to Harvard.” I chuckled.

“Why is that?” She asked, not showing a humorous reaction.

“I can just tell you’re intelligent.” I smiled.

“Oh… thanks.” She replied.

All of a sudden, we reached a small ledge in the woods. There was a tiny hill that led to a more open area. It kind of looked like an empty, dried out river. But that obviously wasn’t the case. The border of the hill was accompanied by tons of bushes. I looked to my right, and I saw the bridge, about fifty meters away. It was a little arched bridge that went over the trough.cre

“What’s this?” I asked. “Are we here?”

“Yes… shhh…” Emi placed her finger up to her mouth, motioning to be quiet.

“What is it?” I whispered to her.

She ignored me and gazed off into the distance of the little trough in the woods. “Get down!” She ordered.

Emi and I immediately ducked behind one of the bushes, laying on the ground on our stomachs. “What?!” I asked once more.

“There’s someone over there. I’m not sure if he saw us or not.” She replied quickly.

“Oh, shit.” I responded. “Did he look dangerous?”

“Not sure.” She answered. “I saw him armed though.”

After Emi said that, the man called out. “I know you’re out there! Come out, come out, wherever you are!”

“Yeah, he’s dangerous.” Emi nodded.

“What are we gonna do?” I asked, trying my best to not screw anything up.

“He seems like a straight-A douche. We don’t even have anything to give him.” She gave me a stern stare. “We might have to kill him.”

“You sure about that?” I asked another question.

“You’re only making this harder! Come out, NOW!” The man called out once more.

“Don’t give away our position.” Emi assured me.

“Alright…” The man was dangerously close to us. “Looks like I’m gonna have to do this the hard way.”

All of a sudden, he fired a shotgun through one of the bushes near us. “Hmmm… was that the one?”

“We can’t stay here!” I urgently whispered to Emi.

“I know.” Emi nodded and turned around. “Don’t worry, I got this. This person isn’t smart, I can tell.”

“What are you doing?” I asked. “Don’t get yourself killed!”

“Shhhh!” She turned to me then turned back around. She pulled one of her throwing knives from her belt and cocked back her arm behind her head, ready to throw. I silently watched, hoping she wouldn’t fuck this up.

The man climbed up the little hill and turned to the bush that he had fired at, turning his back towards us. At this moment, Emi threw her throwing knife directly at the man’s back. The knife did I few flips in the air before the blade went deep into his back, causing him to drop face first to the ground. Blood oozed from his back, beginning to soak his dark blue shirt.

“How did you do that?” I asked in awe.

“Lots of practicing.” She shrugged. “It’s really easy for me to do now.”

“Well I’ll be damned.” I shrugged as well. “Might as well see if he has anything.”

“Yep.” She nodded. “Be careful though, sometimes they don’t die immediately.”

Taking note of Emi’s comment, I slowly approached the man’s body. He was laying there, completely motionless. I looked into his face, to see his eyes wide open, staring at me. It was a bit unsettling, not gonna lie.

“I think he’s dead.” I assured Emi.

“Alright.” She gave me an affirmative nod. “Go ahead and take whatever he has. I’m going to see if I can see anything from the top of this tree.”

I turned and saw Emi climb a medium sized tree almost effortlessly. She had grabbed loose branches or anything that stuck out from the bark and made it look easy. She sat atop one of the larger, firm branches, about three quarters up the tree. It was pretty high, but not high enough that if she fell, she wouldn’t get TOO hurt.

The man didn’t have anything equipped besides his shotgun, which still had a good amount of ammo left in it. I reached into his pockets to find nothing but a pocket knife and a candy bar. Better than nothing I guess. At least we got a free shotgun.

“Have anything?” Emi called down to me.

“Just a pocket knife and a candy bar.” I called back up to her.

“Not bad.” She hollered as she scanned the woods.

“Any luck up there?” I shouted.

“I don’t really see anything.” I was able to hear her high from all the way down here. She made her way back down the tree and met up with me. “I don’t think she’s in these woods Tony. We’ve checked every inch of these woods and if I can’t see her here, she’s not here. I don’t know what to do…”

“Well… are you sure you can see everything from up there?” I asked.

“Yeah, I can see a lot. It’s not like there is leaves on the trees or anything.” She told me.

“True I guess.” I muttered.

“Well, no point in staying here. If anything it would probably be best to leave… especially after this guy showed up.” She said.

“You sure?” I questioned. “I’m sure we can find more stuff here.”

“Well, unless there are more people roaming around here then I’m sure there isn’t much. I’ve been here many times.” She told me. “Besides, I don’t know if we should stick around here if there are more people. We might die.”

“I guess you’re right, I mean I don’t know.” I shrugged. “You just never know.”

“Well, yeah, but I just don’t want to risk anything.” She said.

“I know, I’m just saying that you’ll never know what you’ll find.” I continued to speak.

Emi shook her head and sighed. “I don’t know. I can protect myself and that’s all I know. You got that guy’s shotgun now and a pocket knife, this is all on you.”

[Go back to the group] [Keep exploring]

• [Go back to the group]

If there are more people in the area they more than likely heard the shotgun and if not people then walkers. Best to get out of the area now. Good part!

Partition posted: »

Hey guys, I realize it's been three weeks since the last part. Fact of the matter is, this part has actually been written for about two and

• Don't worry about the wait, if the website was playing up there's nothing you could have done (^-^)

[Leave the woods]

Miyako and Tony's old group could be on the roads or in the town, even if the woods seem the most likely I wouldn't risk a group of angry men just because there's a slim chance :/

Hey guys, I realize it's been three weeks since the last part. Fact of the matter is, this part has actually been written for about two and

• [Keep exploring]

Because I want to find the missing people... I don't know, i have a feeling that we could loose someone because of not doing that.

• Welcome back :D

[Keep exploring]

So far, Tony has found nothing that could lead him to his group, so going back now would be pointless in my opinion. I'm sure they are somewhere out there, though I am not sure if they all managed to stay together. Things have been pretty chaotic at the end if the last chapter. With people like this shotgun guy around in this area, Tony should make sure that none of his group are in danger here. Not exploring might, as Mathea said, lead to someone from the group dying.

• [Keep exploring] What's the worst that can happen? wait. Don't answer that.

• edited April 2016

[Keep exploring]

It's too early to give up just yet. Also, like @TheKingOfWalkers said, if there are people around they would have heard the shotgun. That includes the missing group! You simply have to take a chance on that.

• [Keep exploring]

• [Keep exploring]

What the others said sounds good. Should be worth a try.

• Its been a while. When is the new part coming out?

• Yes, it has. I planned on making an update sooner or later attached with another part but I just haven't gotten to it.

I apologize for the long absence once again. As I've stated a few times before, I am in the process of finishing my junior year of high school, which is the most important year for me. I've been getting tons of work lately, and of course, I've been preparing heavily for the SAT's (which is the most important test I'll ever take in my life, basically my state's big standardized test). On top of that, I've been learning to drive for real and I've finally applied for a job. I've been busy before, but this is a whole new extent. I hope you understand, and I do feel really bad about not writing. I miss it. It's just that I've been making a lot of progress in life on general things. Since I also have final exams at the end of the year, unfortunately I do not think I will be able to release a part until near the end of June, which is when school ends for me. I know that sucks, but this is the most school work I'll ever be given in my life outside of college, and like I said before, I have been doing other things such as getting a job and driving. I will try my best to write when I can, but I just don't know if I will be able to this time period. I'm very sorry for this but I hope you understand. Just know that this story is not abandoned and will definitely be a LOT more active in the summer!

janitor posted: »

Its been a while. When is the new part coming out?

• Thanks for the update :) I was missing the story as well, greatly so, so I'm overjoyed to hear it is not abandoned. Take your time. The things you mentioned, that's all seriously important, so I can definitely understand why you have to focus on it at the moment. Especially the upcoming final exams are probably hell. I know they have always been for me. So, don't worry, I think we all understand. That said, I'm really looking forward for the end of June and the return of this wonderful story :D For now, good luck with everything!

Yes, it has. I planned on making an update sooner or later attached with another part but I just haven't gotten to it. I apologize for th

• Thanks for the support Liquid! Glad you understand :)

Thanks for the update I was missing the story as well, greatly so, so I'm overjoyed to hear it is not abandoned. Take your time. The things

• Hey guys... I'm back! Yep, I have finally completed my junior year of high school and have finished my final exams and my SAT. I'm finally driving on my own and I've gotten a job. Basically everything that I have listed in the previous update, is now accomplished. So that means... I can finally write again! I can't thank you guys enough for your great patience and supporting me through this hiatus. With that being said... let's continue Chapter 7!

Chapter 7: Part 5

March 18th, 2017. 9:09 A.M.

[Keep exploring]

“Come on, let’s keep looking. Never give up.” I tried to encourage Emi.

She shrugged in response, and grasped onto one of her throwing knifes on her belt. “I don’t know where else to go. I’ve explored most of these woods from inside and out.”

“Most.” I emphasised. “There’s still some that you haven’t. Maybe my group is there. Maybe Miyako is there.”

“I know. You already got me, no need to keep trying to persuade.” She turned to face the mass amount of threes in front of us. At the same time, I began to completely load the shotgun.

“Where haven’t you explored?” I asked.

She didn’t turn back to face me, and continued to look ahead. “I guess over here. I really doubt there’ll be anything though.” She began to walk in the opposite direction of where camp was, where the trees closed in.

“Whatever you say.” I smiled, trying to be enthusiastic. I began to follow Emi through the woods, as the amount of space between me and the trees and bushes got significantly lower. “How long have you been with your group over there?”

Emi waited about five or six seconds before she finally gave me a reply. “I don’t know exactly. I’d say about a month. We’ve grown so much and have come to act as if we’re family.”

“That’s cool to hear, I guess.” I responded.

“Yep.” She sighed. “Yoshiro and Kazu have known each other for a long time. I think they did tae kwon do together or something, before the outbreak. They met Miyako near the beginning of everything. They had it easy.”

“What do you mean?” I asked once more.

“They didn’t have to go through much troubles. At the start of everything, I was stuck under the rule of a tyrant that called himself Ra. I managed to get him killed and escaped with most of his weapons. I was all alone for some time, which is where I learned hop trees and such.” She explained.

“Well… I guess that’s handy.” I grinned a little bit.

“You’d think that, ha. Believe it or not, I’ve barely put that skill to much use yet.” She seemed pretty emotionless as she explained everything. “Anyways, I met this kind couple. Their names were David and Aimee. I was with them for a while. Everything seemed fine.”

“Where are they? What happened to them?” I asked again.

“Well, David died and Aimee was a broken mess. I didn’t want to, but I had to leave Aimee for the better of myself. God knows how she’s doing now. I hope she’s fine.” I can sense a bit of sadness in her voice now.

“Shit, I knew that was gonna come out. Sorry to hear.” I apologized. “I can relate.”

“How?” She asked this time.

“I was under the rule of two tyrants, technically three. I lost a lot of friends because of them, and I’ve seen some fucked up shit the past couple of months. I mean, I don’t even know where my group is. They can be dead for all I know. My girlfriend is among them… fuck…”

The realization of the possibility that I may never see them again quickly began to set in. I steadied my walking pace and looked off into the trees. Nothing but… nothing. For once, everything just seemed… dead. As if the atmosphere of this new life has started to take over the environment and everything else around me. A feeling of hopelessness began to set in. There was no wind nor birds chirping; just the sound of me and Emi’s feet stepping on small twigs and leaves. It was as if I was all alone in a barren world where nothing felt it can ever be restored again. I took a deep sigh and spoke. “Hey… Emi…”

“Yes?” She was quick to respond.

“Do you think… that... “ I began to ask a question until Emi cut me off.

“Shhhh! I see someone!” She quickly but swiftly scampered behind a bush and crouched down. I did the same, but produced a bit more noise. The figure turned to us in an extremely fast motion, as if she had been frightened. I could tell that the figure was a woman. The only thing I could make out was her hair, which seemed to be dirty blonde.

“Is that Miyako?” I asked in a hushed tone.

“Unfortunately no. Miyako has brownish-black hair.” Emi answered. “Should I go for the kill?”

“No way!” I exclaimed, trying to remain as quiet as possible. “She seems harmless. We should talk to her.”

“You can, you have that shotgun. If anything gets fishy, I got your back.” She assured me.

I didn’t like the idea of me going out and her staying behind, but the woman did seem harmless after all. “Fine… just promise you won’t fuck up.”

I made my way out of the bush and speed walked towards her. I aimed the shotgun directly at her. “Don’t move!” I called out.

The woman turned to me, and seemed almost excited to see me.

“Who are you? What are you doing here?” I asked her.

I can see now that she had long brown hair, and was wearing a black tank top with blue jeans. She was a bit skinny, a little over five feet. She had brown eyes and had weapon holsters on her jeans. She looked young, I’d say she was somewhere around the mid 20’s.

Her face turned from slight excitement to now a look of anger, as she quickly retaliated by pulling out a revolver and aiming it towards me. “I’m… Alessandra… what are YOU doing here?”

“I asked first.” I stated bluntly.

Alessandra sighed before answering. “Just… uh... looking for a place to stay…”

I noticed that she was shivering. Not a lot, but I can tell that she was nervous. I narrowed my eyes on her. “Just looking for a place to stay?”

She shot an angrier glare at me, while she was still shivering. “Yes! What else would I be doing?”

“Well… I don’t know…” I began to say, until I noticed her slowly approaching me. I started to back up, and was almost ready to shoot. That was until one of Emi’s knives penetrated her right leg on the side.

“Oh shit! What the fuck!” The woman fell and dropped her revolver. Emi emerged from the bush and arrived at the scene.

“Are you alright?” She asked as she observed Alessandra.

“Yeah… I don’t know if that was necessary or not though.” I scratched the back of my head.

“No it wasn’t! I wasn’t gonna do anything to you!” Alessandra cried in pain.

“Why were you approaching me?” I questioned her.

“I was scared… I didn’t know what to do!” She replied. “Can you please… help?”

“How can I trust you?” Emi asked. “Why shouldn’t I leave you there with a blade in your leg?”

“I don’t know… here, take my gun. I just need a place to stay.” Alessandra groaned as she pushed the gun towards Emi.

Emi picked up the gun and put it in her back pocket. “Thank you.”

Alessandra glared up at Emi, turned to me, then towards Emi again. “Are you going to help me?”

Emi waited about three seconds before kneeling down beside Alessandra, and clenched the knife in her leg. “I’m going to pull this out. Don’t make too much noise.”

Alessandra’s eyes widened, and then she closed them. “Just make it quick…”

Emi nodded, and began to slowly remove the knife from Alessandra’s leg. Alessandra tried her best to remain as silent as possible, but let out a few painful groans.

“She’s almost done. Stay calm.” I tried to comfort her.

Emi grunted as she fully removed the knife. She wiped the blood off of it and stuck it back in her belt. Alessandra remained on the ground.

“Come on Tony. Let’s go back to the camp.” Emi told me.

“What? What about me?” Alessandra asked, struggling to get up. “Are you going to leave me here? After I gave you my gun?”

“I’m sorry ma’am, but I don’t think our group would be fond of bringing yet another person.” Emi stared at her.

“But… you just crippled me and took my gun! You can’t leave me like this!” Alessandra cried once more.

“Come on Emi, the least we can do it help her out.” I said.

Emi sighed, and then spoke. “You sure you want to do this? You want to trust her?”

“I think she’s proved herself.” I shrugged.

“Please, trust me.” Alessandra plead.

“Fine, fine. But this is your idea. You’re gonna help her get back.” Emi told me as she began to head back to camp.

I wrapped my arm around Alessandra’s back, and helped her follow Emi. It was difficult to navigate through the tight areas, but I managed.

“What were you doing out in the woods?” I asked.

“Hmm? Me?” Alessandra seemed clueless.

“Yeah, you. Who else?” I let out a small chuckle.

She shrugged. “I told you. I was looking for a place to stay.”

“You’re not with a group or anything?” I responded.

“Not really. I’ve met people who come and gone. But I’ve mostly been on my own. I would have been fine if I wasn’t impaled in the leg by a flying blade.” She replied.

“That was out of self defense.” I told her. “I told her to do something if anything got fishy, and you started approaching me.”

“Well I’m sorry.” She apologized. “If you don’t want me to stay it’s fine. I can manage on my own.”

I looked at her. “You sure about that?”

She reciprocated and looked at me as well. “Yes, I’m sure. Do you not think I can?”

“Not judging or anything, but it’s pretty tough to survive out here alone. I know from experience.” I said.

“Well, you aren’t me. You don’t know what I can handle. I know how to survive.” She retorted.

“You didn’t seem like it when I was pointing my gun at you.” I pointed out.

“My God, you’re a real whiner aren’t ya.” She complained.

“Miss, what’s your name?” Emi called out from ahead.

“Alessandra.” She revealed her name to Emi.

“Alessandra.” Emi stated. “You better pick up the attitude if you want any chance of being patched up.”

“Okay. My bad.” Alessandra exhaled in frustration. “I just don’t like being underestimated and being viewed as a coward.”

“But… you-” I started to say before Emi interrupted.

“Drop it Tony. Just stay silent until we get there.” She told me.

I nodded in response as we were silent the rest of the way back to camp.

March 18th, 2017. 9:38 A.M.

“We’re back!” Emi shouted as the camp appeared in sight. The group turned towards us and was quick to notice Alessandra.

“Great, who the hell is this?” Kazuhiko was the first to ask.

“This is Alessandra. She needs help.” I explained the situation to them. Emi took Alessandra to her aid near the tent.

“What do you think we are, a hospital?” Kazuhiko shook his head and went towards the chair near the tent and sat down. “Stop bringing more people. These other guys were already enough.”

“Would you stop complaining about us right in front of our faces?” Mark got angry at Kazuhiko. “We get it, you don’t like us here. Keep your damn mouth shut about it and stop complaining.”

Kazuhiko ignored Mark and turned to me. “How’d you get by going on a run with Emi? Did you lose your cool?”

“Not at all.” I told him. “In fact, I got a fully loaded shotgun from it. And a new survivor. I don’t know what you were talking about. She’s a cool person.”

“She’s cool if you put tape over her mouth.” He laughed. “Or… if you’re alone with her. All by yourself.”

“What?” I asked.

Kazuhiko shook his head quickly, and then quickly replied: “Oh, nothing. Brain fart.”

“Okay then…” I trailed off. I got up and approached my group, as I walked past Emi and Yoshiro helping on Alessandra.

“I’m sorry guys.” I apologized.

“For what?” Tina asked.

“I know none of you planned for the group to get this big.” I told them.

“We sure as hell didn’t.” Mark commented.

“Don’t worry about it. They seem friendly. And they’ll help us find Kelsi’s dad.” Tina smiled.

“Yeah, that makes them fine in my book.” Kelsi grinned.

“I’m just afraid we may be bringing too much for comfort.” Joe stated.

“Eh… we only have ten people now.” I said. “Not too much.”

“I guess.” Fiona added. “Don’t forget we’re likely to run into more people along the way.”

“Yeah… I still don’t think it’ll be a problem.” I tried to lighten up the situation.

There was silence for about five seconds until Emi, Yoshiro, and Alessandra approached us. Alessandra had some flexible rags wrapped around her wound and had a limp.

“Alright, what are we doing with her?” Emi asked.

Kazuhiko got up and joined in. “Sorry, we got too many people. You gotta go.”

“Come on… please let me stay. I need to be somewhere with food and supplies. And somewhere where I can feel safe with my wounds now.” Alessandra announced.

“Can she be trusted?” Yoshiro asked.

“Yes, I promise I won’t do anything.” Alessandra stated. “I sacrificed my weapon to prove. Matter of fact, you can keep it.”

“I’m a bit iffy on her. Me and Tony met her, might as well let us decide. By that, I mean you Tony.” Emi crossed her arms.

“Thanks for that.” I sighed.

“Come on man. Don’t let me be on my own like this.” Alessandra begged.

[Let Alessandra stay and give her the revolver] [Let Alessandra stay and keep her revolver] [Let Alessandra go and give her the revolver back] [Let Alessandra go without her revolver]

• [Let Alessandra stay and keep her revolver] I think we could give her a chance, but keep it safe for now. She can get the revolver back when she proves herself more.

Glad to see you back and congratulations with all the achievements you completed and "unblocked"! :-D Can't wait for the continuation of the story itself in this case.

Hey guys... I'm back! Yep, I have finally completed my junior year of high school and have finished my final exams and my SAT. I'm finally d

• [Let Alessandra stay and keep her revolver] Well, we injured her. It's not fair to send her out injured. I trust her enough to let her stick around, as long as someone keeps an eye on her. But I don't trust her enough to let her have a gun.

Great part! Glad to hear everything's going good!

Hey guys... I'm back! Yep, I have finally completed my junior year of high school and have finished my final exams and my SAT. I'm finally d

• Welcome back and congratulations for everything you've accomplished! I'm happy to hear it all worked out for you and I'm looking forward for new parts. I have reread a few parts of the story during the break and man, I greatly missed all of these characters and your writing in general :) Also, this was a nice part. It seems the group gets larger and larger. This actually makes me afraid that it might be a while until Tony reencounters his old group and I'm starting to fear that he may not reencounter all of them alive. Fingers crossed for a happy reunion between Kat and Tony, though I'm also missing the others.

[Let Alessandra stay and keep her revolver]

This seems like a fair compromise. I don't exactly know if we can trust her, but I'm leaning a bit more in favour of trusting her. Still, to make sure that she won't be a danger and to please those who may not trust her, or who won't feel safe around her with a weapon, keeping her revolver for now sounds reasonable. Sending her away sounds too harsh, especially as she is wounded, but there should be precautionary measures for any newcomer to the group. Of course, I can't be sure if she can be trusted, but I think if she had any bad intentions, she would have approached Tony differently.

• [Let Alessandra stay and keep her revolver]

If she gets in trouble the group will protect her, we can't trust her enough to have a loaded weapon yet but she can stay :3 Can't wait for the next part, It's great that you've completed everything you wanted to do!

(side-note, my old account Clem_In_The_Pines has been down for a couple of weeks so I made this one)

• [Let Alessandra stay and keep her revolver]

It's great that you're back! Best to keep her weapon for the time being.

• [Let Alessandra stay and give her the revolver]

• [Let Alessandra stay and keep her revolver] I agree with the others. This is safe for the group and fair for Alessandra.

Welcome back! Its great that you succeeded at all of your goals. Now I am looking forward for the rest of this chapter.

• Chapter 7: Part 6

March 18th, 2017. 9:35 A.M.

[Let Alessandra stay and keep her revolver]

“Alright… you can stay. We’re keeping your gun though.” I told her.

“Okay! That’s fine. As long as you don’t let me die.” Alessandra sighed in relief.

“We won’t. I’m not like that.” I looked at her sternly.

“”We will if you’re a liability.” Mark jumped in.

Kazuhiko nodded to Mark’s statement. “That’s right.”

Tina shook her head. “Don’t listen to them. We aren’t going to let you die.”

Alessandra glared at Mark and Kazuhiko, but didn’t bother to speak.

“So now what?” Emi asked.

“I guess… are we ready to leave? It seems everything is packed.” Tina said.

Everyone seemed to nod in agreement except for me. I didn’t want to head out to Ohio without my group. These people seem nice, but I want my group.

“But… Miyako…” Yoshiro trailed off.

There was silence for about five seconds, until Emi sighed and spoke. “Tony and I looked everywhere for her… if she’s not here, God knows where she is. I’m sorry, but I don’t think we are going to find her.”

Kazuhiko sneered in response. “So you’re saying we’re just gonna leave without her?”

“No, I’m just pointing out facts. I don’t want to hold everyone up, don’t you feel the same?” Emi asked.

“No, I don’t.” Kazuhiko responded harshly. “This isn’t the world we knew five months ago. You gotta look out for yourself above of everyone else… even if it means hurting other people you don’t hate.”

“We are not forcing you people to come at all.” Tina reminded them. “You can stay if you want.”

“We cannot stay.” Yoshiro stated. “We can only stay in a tent in the woods for so long.”

“Maybe we’ll run into her.” I spoke. “Just like maybe I’ll run into my group…”

“Listen. Like I said, we aren’t forcing you to come. If you wish to stay that’s fine. If you want to come and have some hope that we run into your friends then that is your decision.” Tina announced.

“We are coming. There is no other way.” Yoshiro decided quickly.

“Yoshiro. This is absurd.” Kazuhiko said.

“Emi and I are in favor for it, Kazu. You are overpowered. You are failing to realize we have a better chance at finding her by just leaving.” Yoshiro told him.

Kazuhiko shook his head and looked up into the sky. He pulled a napkin out of his backpack and demanded a pencil. Yoshiro handed him one. “What are you doing?” He asked.

“I’m leaving a message. In case she returns to this spot expecting us here.” Kazuhiko replied as he went back to the open area to write something on the napkin.

“I guess we’ll just wait for him.” Tina said.

I decided to approach Kazuhiko as the group waited and discussed by the treeline. “What ya writing there?”

Kazuhiko didn’t bother to turn around and kept writing. “None of your business.”

“I just want to know if you’re providing enough information.” I told him.

Kazuhiko finished, and stood up to face me. “I’m done. Take a look at it and put something on top of it so it doesn’t blow away. Come right back.”

He walked back to the group, as a picked up a nearby decently sized rock and placed it on the side of the napkin. I looked at the napkin, which had a message written in very small handwriting so it can fit. It read: Miyako, if you are reading this, we have travelled to Ohio after searching everywhere for you. Please find your way somehow. We are thinking about you. We love you. -Kazu

I left the area and headed back towards the group. Everyone stopped talking and Tina spoke. “Alright, so… Kelsi, you know where to go, right?”

“I should be. Someone has a compass right?” Kelsi asked.

Yoshiro nodded and handed Kelsi a compass. “Thank you.”

“Alright, let’s get moving.” Tina said. We all starting to follow Kelsi. Memories of my group flashed through my head. Was I really going to never see them again? Where were they? There was so many people I care about in there. People I would take a bullet for. I knew I had to find them somehow. I was going to.

March 18th, 2017. 12:21 P.M.

We have walked for about three hours, but we didn’t get nearly as far as I thought we would. We left Darenton only about thirty minutes ago, as the woods took some time to get out of as well as Darenton. We also took a few breaks. We were now in a town-like area with buildings and stores around. We were still near the woods treeline, though. Tina had decided to take another break to see if we can get anything else useful in this area.

I decided to enter a nearby Burger King that happened to be right next to the treeline as well. I just wanted to see if there was anything in there at all. I went to the kitchen, and as expected, the entire place was ransacked. I sighed.

Instead of continuing to search, I sat down in one of the booths and leaned my head on my hand. I just couldn’t stop thinking about my group. I loved Katrina. Eric was my best friend. Dom and Tom have always been there with me, along with Adam. I had become close to Dylan, and Santiago looked up to me as his second father. Ryan and Deryck are nice and serve as good assets. And the others, who I wasn’t very close to but I still cared for them.

All of a sudden, the bell to the door dinged, indicating that someone had walked in. I turned around to see Fiona standing there. “Oh, it’s you.” I almost had some hope that it was someone from my group.

“Yeah, it’s me.” She said. “Are you alright? What are you doing?”

“I’m fine, it’s just that… I really miss my friends. I cared for them a lot. I loved some of them… this is my first time where I’ve felt like I lost someone really close.” I fleshed out.

Fiona sat beside me. “I’m sorry to hear. Maybe we will run into them, you never know.”

“I know, but I doubt it. I just really want to see them again. My girlfriend. Someone who I consider my brother.” I said.

“I heard you the first time. She seemed a little annoyed.

“Well, sorry…” I said in a haste tone.

“No, I’m sorry.” She apologized. “That usually happens to me when something upsetting like that comes up… and when I’m almost alone. I should really get out of here…”

“What do you mean?” I asked. “Are you okay?”

“No. I hate when this happens. It makes me seem like an asshole.” She told me. “It’s my multiple personality disorder. If I seem a little off at times, that’s why.”

“Oh, well… that sucks.” I faced her.

“I know. I just need… fucking medicine.” She slammed her first on the table. “Or… I need to get out of this restaurant. The flashbacks are coming!”

“Um… then you should go.” I was confused. She was acting really strange. I was a little scared, not gonna lie.

It was then when she started to cry. “Make them go away!”

“Fiona… are you alright? Fiona!” I crawled out of the booth from underneath the table and placed my hands on her.

Fiona remained crying on the table, and I called out the door for help. “Anyone?! Help! Fiona is having a breakdown!”

The original group of Tina, Kelsi, Mark and Joe hurried to the Burger King. “What’s wrong?”

“She started acting really weird and then broke down. I don’t know if she’s having a panic attack or something.” I explained.

“Oh…” Tina approached Fiona with Kelsi as they tried to comfort her. “You guys should leave… it’ll make this easier.”

I obeyed as I walked out with Mark and Joe. “What was that all about?”

“Fiona’s an emotional person. She hasn’t had it easy.” Joe told me.

“Yeah. She has those little break downs every now and then. That’s why we usually try to stay around her. If she feels alone she’ll have a break down.” Mark added.

“Oh, alright.” I replied. “But… why?”

There was a slight hesitation before Mark began to speak. “She basically grew up without parents. Her mother died at Fiona’s birth and her father was an abusive alcoholic who died from alcohol abuse.”

“Oh…” I trailed off.

“I don’t know if she would have wanted you to tell her that.” Joe said, seeming a bit worried.

“I don’t think she minds… I’d think she would want people to understand why she was these mental problems.” Mark stated.

“I guess you’re right.’ Joe shrugged.

“Anyway, I haven’t even gotten to the worst part.” Mark continued to explain. “She married her neighbor once she got older and had two boys. But her husband died in a car accident after they became teenagers. Once all of this shit started, one of her kids got killed by walkers and the other returned home to her. She was captured by bandits who killed her last son and they ate him.”

“What the fuck…” I shook my head in awe. “Is that really true?”

“Unfortunately it is.” Joe answered. “It’s sad too. She’s such a nice woman. She deserves better… just got dealt the wrong hand, you know.”

“Yeah… shit like that sucks.” I sighed.

“I never like telling that story to anyone. It’s sad for me but I’d rather tell it myself rather than make her do it.” Mark said.

“I understand that.” I told him. “Should we go check on her?”

“I don’t think so… we should wait-” Mark began to say but a somewhat familiar voice called out my name.

“TONY?! Is that you?!!” A figure started running towards me, Mark and Joe. My heart dropped after I noticed that the person was John.

“John!” I called out his name as he reached me. He reached out for a high-five, which I gave him. “What are you doing here?!”

“I came to find you! I’ve spent all day, and all night last night and I found you!” He exclaimed.

“Excuse me, who is this?” Mark asked.

“It’s someone from my old group!” I couldn’t stop smiling. “This is John.”

Joe reached out his hand for a handshake, which John reciprocated. “I’m Joe. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too.” John was smiling as well.

“Is everyone alright? Where are you guys?” I asked.

“After we left that lodge, we noticed you were gone. We looked everywhere for you. Katrina was crying. Eric didn’t speak a word. No one was the same. We fled for safety and vowed to not do anything until we found you. I volunteered to go and search, and look! I fucking found you!” He explained.

“This is awesome! Where are you guys staying?” I asked once more.

“Some other area we found on the opposite side of the woods. Dude, I can’t believe I found you!” He put his hands on his head.

Tina and Kelsi finally emerged from the Burger King with Fiona. They all seemed perfectly fine. “You okay, Fiona?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks for asking.” She flashed a small grin.

“Who is this?” Tina asked.

“This is John. He’s someone from my group. He found me!” I cheered.

“That’s great!” Tina smiled. “John, we have more people in our group. We were all going to head to Ohio for safety. Kelsi here has her father who owns a military base there.”

“Listen, I tried to find you guys. I was so upset. I was going with them to Ohio in hopes of somehow finding you guys. I can’t believe I actually did… this is a dream. This is insane!” I responded.

“I know, man.” John replied. “And, well… I guess we can go there. Are these people trustworthy, Tony? Would you want to bring all of you guys to our group? We can all go to Ohio! Everything will be great!”

“Trust me Tina, my group would never harm anyone unless you hurt them first. We can trust each other, I promise.” I told her.

“I mean… we’d have to get the new people we met, the Asians and Alessandra.” She answered.

“I don’t know why they wouldn’t want to.” Mark said. “This can be great guys! If we stay together as big as we are, no one is going to want to mess with us.” This might have been the first time I’ve seen Mark actually excited for something.

“You know where they are, right? You can lead us to them?” I asked John.

“Yep, we just gotta cut through the woods and keep heading east. That should take us to the town and we’ll meet up with them there.” He responded.

Yoshiro and his friends arrived to the scene with Alessandra. “I’m guessing you know this person?” He asked.

“Yes, he’s going to take us back to my group. We’re going to go to Ohio together. They’re trustworthy, I promise you.” I explained to everyone.

“So we gonna go guys?” John announced. “I’ll lead the way. Just follow me and try to stay out of trouble if we reach anything. I’m armed, so if you try anything stupid as an attempt to harm me, I can defend myself.”

We listened as we began to follow John into the woods. He pulled out a walkie talkie and spoke to it for the first time. “Guys! I found Tony! I’m coming back with him!”

No answer.

John spoke to the walkie talkie once more. “Guys? Hello! Is anyone there? Hello?!”

Nothing.

“That’s odd… they said they’ll be by the walkie talkie at all times. This can’t be good.” He mumbled.

“Are they okay? What happened?!” I asked, frantically.

“I don’t know... but we gotta go fast.”

No choices for this part.

• Oh... oh, not good D: I have a very bad feeling about this. Considering how important Tony is for the group, I doubt they'd just abandon the walkie talkie for no reason, so they were either forced to flee in a hurry, or something even more terrible happened. I'm afraid the latter is more likely and I fear for the worst now. Though I am glad Tony managed to find at least one guy from his old group, even if it is the newest member of the bunch. Still, I got a really, really bad feeling for the old group and I'm pretty sure not all of them will get reunited with Tony.

Chapter 7: Part 6 March 18th, 2017. 9:35 A.M. [Let Alessandra stay and keep her revolver] “Alright… you can stay. We’re keeping you

• I'm happy that Tony found his group but the last part didn't sound good :( I hope they can reunite soon!

Chapter 7: Part 6 March 18th, 2017. 9:35 A.M. [Let Alessandra stay and keep her revolver] “Alright… you can stay. We’re keeping you

• Nice part... next one please!

• Well uh, that's not good is it? Hopefully everything's all good and this is just a horrible coincidence. But I have the feeling that that's not the case.

• Ooooooo, as if 2 parts of this were released the last time I looked! Hi again, welcome back :D

I kinda don't trust Alessandra all that much yet, so keeping the gun was obvs the best move.

Tony's gotta have his reunion with the group, he just has to. Although, i'm very, very afraid for what may happen next...

• Uuuuh, it is not looking good for the group. Tony has to find them again but I dont know if it will be a happy reunion. I am very afraid for the next parts of the chapter!

• I am gone for a few days and when I come back the forum looks ugly and Partition is banned! Why is he banned and when is he going to return? Does anyone know more?

• edited July 2016

Don't mind this double post, even if I have no idea why it happened.

I am gone for a few days and when I come back the forum looks ugly and Partition is banned! Why is he banned and when is he going to return? Does anyone know more?

• edited July 2016

Ah, yes. I was wondering when anyone would notice. Yes, indeed, Partition is banned. Permanently IP-banned to be precise. I know a bit more, but I don't know how much I am even allowed to tell you, considering that talking about banned users is not allowed in the forums. Considering the situation, I think it's only fair that you all deserve to at least know some important details. In my opinion, he is not guilty of the action that led to his ban, though everything else is something he should tell you himself, if he returns. There is some new evidence to support his version of the events, I'm in contact with him and in contact with the mods and from there on, we just have to wait and hope for the best. I promise, I'll do whatever it takes to prove Partition's innocence.

I am gone for a few days and when I come back the forum looks ugly and Partition is banned! Why is he banned and when is he going to return? Does anyone know more?

• Oh wow, that sounds serious :( hope everything is all resolved soon one way or another.

Ah, yes. I was wondering when anyone would notice. Yes, indeed, Partition is banned. Permanently IP-banned to be precise. I know a bit more,

• Oh no :( Do you have an update? I hope he comes back soon.

Ah, yes. I was wondering when anyone would notice. Yes, indeed, Partition is banned. Permanently IP-banned to be precise. I know a bit more,

• edited August 2016

Hi everyone, I'm back! If you were wondering why it's been so long, it's because, well... I was banned. I don't wanna go all into it, as I know talking about bans on the forums is against the rules. However, I am back and it is all thanks to @LiquidChicagoTed. Without his help I don't know if I would have ever been unbanned. I appreciate everyone's concerns and I am so glad to be back. So, with that being said... please enjoy!

And on a side note, can someone please tell me where the edit button is? With the new forum update I don't know how to edit threads, lmao.

Chapter 7: Part 7

March 18th, 2017. 12:42 P.M.

John was speed walking through the woods, making it hard for all of us to keep track of where he was going.

“Can you slow it down there buddy?” Mark called up front. “Not all of us can keep up.”

I heard Joe’s voice from behind. “Don’t worry about me. Just keep going.” It was clear that Mark was talking about him.

“I’m sorry, but my group still isn’t responding on their walkie-talkies. We agreed to pick up no matter what.” John told him. “Hello? Anyone hear me?” He spoke into it again.

Again, nothing.

“Fuck!” John got angry. “I don’t wanna push you guys but I need to find my group. And it seems as if they’re in danger. As long as I have Tony, you guys can stay.”

“We ain’t going back now.” Kazuhiko complained. “We went through all of this, might as well go with you.”

“How far are we John?” I asked him.

“We aren’t too far. We should be there soon if we pick up the pace.” He replied as he began to speed walk faster. “Hello!” He tried again.

No answer. That’s what it sounded like until it went off, as if someone on the other side was trying to communicate.

“Hello? Katrina? Dom? It’s John! We’re on our way!” John got excited, assuming they were there.

The walkie talkie went off again, but now, all we could hear were panicked screams. John stopped completely, as the walkie talkie completely turned off. “They’re in trouble! We gotta get moving!”

John began to sprint towards the exit of the woods, causing all of us to naturally run after him.

“Wait the fuck up dude!” Mark called once again, as I heard a quick shriek come from behind. I turned around to see Emi stabbing a walker in the head, and Joe kneeling on the ground. The rest of the group chased after John as if they didn’t notice.

“What happened?” I asked.

“It almost got me.” Joe spoke quietly and rubbed his upper calf.

“You alright Joe? You sure it didn’t get you?” Mark asked in concern.

“I’m alright, come on… we don’t want to lose them!” Joe pointed to the group running ahead.

Emi and I began to chase after John once more, as Mark and Joe lagged behind.

“John! Wait up!” I called out. One side of me hoped he slowed down to make everything easier, while the other wanted him to keep going fast. I wanted to know what was happening to my group.

“It’s alright, Tony.” Joe grunted. “We’ll catch up… just go find your group!”

“No Tony-” Mark began before Joe cut him off.

“Don’t listen to him, go on!” Joe groaned.

I shook my head quickly as I chased down Emi and the rest of the group. We started running through another town that I did not recognize.

After scrambling through most of the town, John finally stopped us at a decently sized building. “They were in here!”

Without hesitation, John barged into the building and raised his gun up as he scanned the area. “Hello!” He called out.

John stood in front, as the rest of us stood behind him as we gazed into the empty building. “It’s John! Anybody in here?!”

No answer.

John slowly eased his way inside the building, paying attention to every corner of the room. “Stay behind.” He whispered. “You can come in Tony.”

I equipped myself with the shotgun I had found earlier with Emi. I looked around as the rest of the group remained outside. “Tina, get everyone away from the building.”

Tina nodded and gathered everyone outside. John and I continued forward. It wasn’t too long until I noticed a trail of blood leading from the upstairs, and the downstairs, towards the back door. “You see that?” I asked.

“Yeah… that wasn’t there before I left.” John replied nervously.

“Should we go upstairs?” I asked.

John hesitated before answering. “Yeah... stay behind. I’ll lead the way.”

John inched his way towards the stairs. He climbed the stairs very slowly, and with the steps creaked with each step. It was so quiet, it felt as if something could pop out at any moment.

I was right behind John. At the top of the stairs, there was a turn into the room it led to. Once he reached the top of the stairs, he took a deep breath before he turned towards the room. He raised his pointer finger at me, signaling me to wait behind.

In a swift movement, John jumped into the room via the turn. “Ryan!” He charged into the room.

I ran after him and entered the room to see Ryan laying in a pool of blood. As soon as we walked towards him, he looked up and spoke. “I’m alive! Don’t shoot!”

We kneeled beside Ryan and helped him sit up. “What the fuck happened? Are you okay?” John asked.

“My shoulder… fuck. I was shot.” Ryan gazed at his right shoulder, which didn’t seem to be bleeding badly at the moment.

“How? Where? When?” John overloaded him with questions.

“Let him speak, John.” I told him.

“Yeah, yeah sorry. Keep going.” John apologized.

Ryan shook his head and spoke. “We were all up here, waiting for you to return last night… all of a sudden we heard someone barge through the doors inside. I don’t know how they found us, but…” He paused.

“But?!?!” John asked frantically.

“This guy. He was tall. He had brownish-gray hair and a bushy beard. He was wearing these weird black robes. I gotta tell you, he looked exactly like the Grim Reaper. It was almost as if he was visiting us, that’s how much he looked like him. Minus being a skeleton.” Ryan explained.

“What did he do?” I asked this time.

“He had friends with him. They were like a big cult or something. They attacked us for no reason, before we can even say a word his buddies grabbed all of us. We tried to resist, and somehow I broke free. The Grim Reaper guy shot me in my shoulder, but out of instinct I fell back and tried to play dead. I was in so much pain - it was so difficult. I heard them… crying and screaming to break free as they were dragged downstairs. I have no idea what they did to them, I noticed the blood trail afterwards so I only assumed that others we stabbed or something, because there were no more gunshots. And that was all last night, that was the last I heard of them… I fell asleep, hoping that I’d wake up. When I did, I was in so much pain. I decided to rest for a little bit here before I set out. And then what do you know, you show up with Tony…” He expanded.

“No, no no no!” John panicked. I couldn’t help but feel my stomach drop - more than my stomach had ever dropped before. I had no idea where my group was. But now it was confirmed that they were in serious danger.

John took off his backpack and pulled out a bandage in which he wrapped around Ryan’s shoulder. “There’s more people outside.” He said as he wrapped it around.

“Who? Are they friendly?” Ryan asked.

“Yeah, they are.” I answered. “We were all gonna go to Ohio… that’s gonna have to wait. We’re gonna look after our group and kill this man.”

“That isn’t gonna be easy man.” Ryan said in concern. “He looked really creepy… and professional. I’m afraid… what if he took them to some sick cult… with hundreds of more people. Oh God, I don’t know what we’re gonna do…”

“Shut the fuck up.” John grew angry. “We can’t think like that. They gotta be out there somewhere. And we can’t waste one second. Come on, let’s follow this blood trail. It can take us to where they are.”

“Yeah… yeah… let me see the people downstairs.” Ryan said.

I ran downstairs as John helped Ryan. I knew there was no time to waste. We had to find this guy as fast as possible… who knows what this sick fuck is doing to our group right now.

I went outside and called for everyone. “Guys! Come in! It’s safe!”

Everyone filled the downstairs room as John and Ryan finally arrived to everyone.

“Who is this?” Tina asked.

“This is Ryan. He’s one of our group members… we found him here injured.” I explained.

“Do you know what happened?” Fiona asked.

“Yeah…” Ryan began to speak. “Basically, this creepy guy took our group hostage and took them somewhere… this blood trail should lead to them. We have to leave now. They can be getting killed as we speak.”

Tina nodded. “I understand… come on guys, you all ready?”

“Do you know how far they might have taken them?” Yoshiro asked.

“No idea…” Ryan trailed off.

“Come on, let’s go.” John commanded as we all began to leave the building.

“Wait!” Mark called out from the back. “Everyone wait a second.”

“What the fuck do you want?” Kazuhiko asked. “We gotta leave now!” I was surprised he was showing concern for me and my group.

“Shut up dipshit.” Mark hissed as he sat Joe against the wall and rolled up his pants. He revealed a bite mark on the top of his calf. “I knew it. You’re bitten. That fucker in the woods got you.”

“It can’t be…” Joe shook his head.

Tina and I approached Joe. “It didn’t feel like he got me at all.” The old man chuckled.

“Come on, we gotta cut it off!” Mark announced.

“No… you’d have to cut through the upper half of my leg. It’d be too much time and work to take me with you…” Joe spoke in a calm tone.

“Stop with the bullshit, Joe. We ain’t leaving without you.” Mark looked around for anything sharp.

“I’m afraid he has a point Mark.” Alessandra spoke up.

“Shut up bitch, you shouldn’t even be here.” Mark fired back.

“Cool it Mark.” Tina growled. “Joe… you can’t be serious.”

“Yes, Tina. I’m gonna die no matter what. Even if you cut it off I’d bleed out. I’m an old man, Tina. I’m not young and fit. I don’t wanna make things more difficult for you guys. I don’t want to make all of you too late to find your group.” Joe responded kindly. He seemed very content with the situation.

“Come on, we can try to cut it off. If you don’t feel good we can… we can… kill you off.” Mark tried to hold back tears.

“If you don’t wanna shoot me you can leave me. It’s alright.” Joe assured.

“I can’t.” Mark backed up and out his hand on his forehead.

“Tony, this is your group. I want you to find them. My time is up. Do what you want but please don’t feel guilty leaving me or finishing me off… you’re a good man.”

“Joe... “ I trailed off.

“Don’t feel bad, please.” Joe smirked. “Just go and find your friends.”

[Try to cut off Joe’s leg] [Leave Joe] [Kill Joe]

• edited August 2016

Welcome back! I'm still amazed it actually all worked out with getting you unbanned and well, I'm glad I was able to do my part to help!

Now the part... Oh man, that was quite the part for your return. It's seriously as if the long break never happened in terms of emotional attachement to the characters. I don't think I have ever been more scared for the group. They are so close to get reunited with Tony, but some fucking bastard just had to get in the way again! I have no idea whom that fucker is, but he's already dead and I don't even know if he killed anyone yet. Any bastard that dares to stand in the way of an adorable reunion between Tony and Kat is fucking dead.

That said, I am horribly anxious for the next part, because this guy sounds terrifying and I am super afraid what he might do to the group. After they've come so close to find each other again, I don't think I can deal with anything going wrong now. I hope the next part will be out very soon, because this is a horrifying cliffhanger D:

[Leave Joe]

There is absolutely no time to deal with him now. I'm sorry to say it, but helping Joe is wasted time. He himself is content with dying here and it is as he said, he's an old man and would likely not survive the amputation of his leg. Hershel in the TV show survive only because they gave him immediate help and loads of attention and even then it had been a small miracle that he survived. In this case, they don't have the time to deal with a bitten old man that even urges them to move on. The group, our group, including Tony's girlfriend and his best friend are in mortal danger and that simply has to come first. They haven't been down there for long, so maybe there's still hope to save them, but if they spend god knows how long to save Joe, which has no guarantee of success, then things will look even more horrible for the group. On top of that, we don't know what is going to happen down there. My overly active minds imagines all kinds of horrible situations and if Kat or Eric or Dom or the others are wounded, then they need the medical supplies more urgently than Joe.

By the way:

And on a side note, can someone please tell me where the edit button is? With the new forum update I don't know how to edit threads, lmao.

That is indeed not possible after the update, at least not in the normal way. However, I found a workaround. You can still edit the main post by opening the direct link to the discussion edit. In case of A New Life, it would be this link, which is only going to work for you as the thread creator: https://telltale.com/community/post/editdiscussion/91492

Hi everyone, I'm back! If you were wondering why it's been so long, it's because, well... I was banned. I don't wanna go all into it, as I k

• Ah, that is weird. But thank you very much for the response and feedback :)

Welcome back! I'm still amazed it actually all worked out with getting you unbanned and well, I'm glad I was able to do my part to help!

• [Leave Joe] There's no time to try and help, unfortunately this is the best option.

• Omg, you are back! Awesome! I hope to see the parts more frequently from now on :D

[Leave Joe]

I share Liquids worry for the group and I fear that they could all die here. I like Joe but there is no way I will put him over the group and Tony should feel the same. He knows him for two days. The group includes his girlfriend, who he just got together with and who has been one of his best friends before, his best friend for years and the only one left from his old life before the apocalypse, other good friends who know him for months and a child. Joe sounds like a great guy but he cant be compared. Saving the group is the priority and I hope he will manage because after so long without reading about them, I dont want to miss out on any of them.

Hi everyone, I'm back! If you were wondering why it's been so long, it's because, well... I was banned. I don't wanna go all into it, as I k

• [Leave Joe]

• Oh my god YES!! This is literally the best! Welcome back man :D

As if something's happened to the group now before they're reunited with Tony, that's just so cruel :( Honestly though, what i've feared was going to happen may be coming to fruition right now.

[Leave Joe]

I swear the longer this story has gone on the more pragmatic my decision making has become. If it was anyone from the original group I would chance cutting off the leg, but as others have said, we barely know the guy and might need the medical supplies for someone in the original group.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.