The Leader (Interactive Story)

edited February 2015 in Forum Games

Hi guys! Before I start, I just wanna say my english is not the greatest, so you will expect a few mistakes, please tell me if you find a common mistake i make. Thanks.

Mark Stank is a 44 FBI officer, or was. When he became 40, he became alcoholic, very alcoholic. He couldnt take the job as a officer and then stopped. He retired, and lived his life camly.. His love for alchohol didnt stop there, he countined drinking, and now, when the apocalypse starts, can he really control this group that came together?

Who is the group?: Make your own character in the group. Not everyone is big, and you can die instantly. Dont anticipate if you cant take your character dies: http://goo.gl/forms/JXfzajlNrl

Remember, everyone is gonna anticipate in the story, one way or other.

I will hopefully start this series soon, so please make your characters.

Comments

• Write done when you have submitted

• Submiting characters!

• Why is your character named 13?

supersagig posted: »

Submiting characters!

• XD. That was the age. I confused it XD. She is called Shouna :P

Why is your character named 13?

• Just submitted one. I think.

• That is her age , she is called Shouna

Why is your character named 13?

• supersagig posted: »

XD. That was the age. I confused it XD. She is called Shouna :P

• @runnersandwalkers That is her age , she is called Shouna Willows

• I just submitted a character!

• I submitted two characters, actually!

• edited February 2015

Chapter One: Taken
    ''Dad?'' says Michelle and looks at Mark.

''Yeah?''

''There is something strange about the neighborhood.. Jessie wont answer my calls, and it strangely silent out there, the TV does not work!'
    '
    ''Yeah, electronics now-a-days..'', when I was a boy, I would'nt worry about anything, if a call worked, it was strange'' says Mark and drinks vodka.

''DAD! Wake the fuck up!'' Michelle screams

Mark looks choked, his daughter have never screamt in that way.

''I'm sorry, Michelle, I'm gonna walk around the neighborhood for answers''.

Mark sighs and walks out.

''This looks strange..'' Marks thinks to himself and looks around.

''Hey guy!'' Mark shouts after a man walking strangely.

''You alright?'', the man walks strangely and it looks like his leg is bitten.

''What?'' Marks sees more come closer and closer.

''Oh fuck!''.

Marks runs back to the home, upstairs to his room and takes out his gun.

''Dad, whats happening?'' Michelle asks.

''Baby, you are 16 now.. I want you to stay close and dont panic.. there is something wrong here''

''Take your bags, take everything you can.. These things are coming closer''

''What should I take?''

''Food, jackets, the... large... doesent matter, everything resoruceful, we are leaving!''

One of the "things" is coming closer, then a big explotion is happening, Mark could hear people scream''

''What is that?!'' Michelle says.

''Its the millitary.. something is wrong.. The "thing" walked off and went over to the explotion.

''They are attracted by sound''.

''This is strange'' Michelle says.

Mark goes out, over to his old mustang, and starts it up, ''erh! not so much fuel, we are going to need to go to the safezone''

''Do you know about a safezone?'' Michelle says

''The place is if something bad happens.''

They both went out and went to the "safezone"

This is the first chapter! Please make your characters, so I can start the story with the group!

• Great beginning, its off to a promising start.

Chapter One: Taken ''Dad?'' says Michelle and looks at Mark. ''Yeah?'' ''There is something strange about the neighborhood.. Jessie w

• Chapter Two: The Group
    ''This is the safezone'', luckly for us, its really near'' says Mark

''Lets hope it isnt filled with those things''

''It should be protected really well''

''Let the power of Christ compel you'' says the preist and looked into a dead walker

''What are you doing?!'' says Mark

''Doing the right thing'' says the priest.

''Whats the right thing?''

''The bible, of course''

''well...'', ''whats your name again?''

''I'm Jordan. Jordan Monroe.''

''Why arent you in the safezone?''

''My job is not to be safe, its to do the right thing''

''I havent read the bible, whats the right thing?''

''You'll see... someday.''

''Dad, I've heard about these preist, they are crazy over their bible, my friend told me about them'' whispers Michelle

''Alright, Father or whatever, if you are not coming, then bye''.

''You'll see me again''

Mark looks really aggresive over Jordan.

''Dont you dare, you dont know who I am, if I see you creepy motherfucker around me or my daughter, you'll see.''

The priest silently goes away.

''Oh, Hey there!'', ''Welcome to Georgia Safezone!''

''Hi, whats your name?''

''Names, George''.

''Why are you so kind?''

''Sorry for being nice'' says George sarcastic.

''Oh, I can see a gun. If you wanna enter, only guards will have permission to any weapons due to safety, thank you.''

Mark takes his old FBI bagde and shows him, ''I'm one of the best here. I'm here for the safety of my daughter, please let her be.''

''Easy to trust people huh?'' George says

''Nah, i'm gonna stay here until I know people here.''

''This is John. He is our safety guard, so am I.''

''Hi there.''

''There is something about him'' whispers Mark to himself.

Mark and his daughter goes in. He first see a few young women.

''Hi there young lady''

''Hi'' says the young lady

''Whats your name?''

''My name is Shouna''

''Hi Shouna, this is my daughter Michelle.''

''Hi'' says both

Both of them went to the other young woman, Sasha.

''Listen here folks, i'm leaving. Gonna get more people here, we dont need more of these things. luckly they havent attacked me yet, but I can see they have attacked alot others.''

''The head. Shoot the head'' says Sasha

''Alright''

''John, you with me. Others stay here, George its important that you are here, for the safety''

''Of course!''

''I'm going with you.''

''What, i'm sorry?''

The young woman, Sasha wanna go.

''Dont underdestimate me.''

''Alright... I guess its us three then.''

Who are they gonna met? Make your own characters now!

• Awesome chapter! I like George already.

Chapter Two: The Group ''This is the safezone'', luckly for us, its really near'' says Mark ''Lets hope it isnt filled with those things

• Awesome Chapter!!!

Chapter Two: The Group ''This is the safezone'', luckly for us, its really near'' says Mark ''Lets hope it isnt filled with those things

• Awesome Start!!!

Chapter One: Taken ''Dad?'' says Michelle and looks at Mark. ''Yeah?'' ''There is something strange about the neighborhood.. Jessie w

• Great chapter!!

• Thanks guys for your amazing support :D

mr.quality posted: »

Great chapter!!

• Chapter three: Guests

''Listen here ladies, you need to stay on your places if anything happens. Dont open anything without telling me'' George says

''Okay'' says both

''Get some sleep, both''

3 hours later, in the middle of the night, the door gets knocked

''Already here?'' George whispers to himself, just for the safety of himself and the girls, he takes his pistol out.

He opens the door.

''Hi, there, priest?''

''I'm Jordan.''

''Oh, Hi Jordan''

''I need to come in''

''I'm sorry, who are you?''

''The right thing'', ''your friend, Mark or something, talked to me''

George let him in, he took him and guarded him, because Mark didnt say anything about a priest.

''We are out in the city, now, guys be careful'' says Mark.

A walker comes out and attacks Mark

''Oh fuck!''

Mark is pushing it, it falls down and he stabs it in the face.

''Why not shooting it?'' Sasha says

''They are attracted by noise''

''Where are you heading, John?''

''See, a gun shop.''

''That little girl does not even have a gun!''

''Alright, we are heading there, remember to look after alive humans''

The group went over to the gunshop. They opened the key with a machete.

''Take all that you can, ammunition, guns, silencer, etc.''

''GET THE FUCK DOWN!'' a man-voice is screaming seriously

Mark take his gun out and aims at him

''There is no need to do this''

''You shoot, I shoot, all die''

''Are you not one of them'' says the man

''Do I look like one?!'' Mark says

''I mean bandits.. they took my stuff! food!''

''No, we are just trying to survive''

''Sorry..''

''Do you trust them?!'' his sister says

''Yes, I do.. Look, I know this guy. He is Mark stank, a FBI officer''

''I think he is here for safety'' he says

''How many are you in this group?''

''4'', '' Nozomi, Evelyn, Violet and me, Trevor''

''Alright folks, do you need shelter?''

''Ehm, first, can we talk, mr Stank?'' Violet says

''Of course, come with me!''

''What is it?''

''My brother is... is... aggressive, I cant protect him no-more, he became crazy after mom and dad died''

''How about the other two?''

''Nozomi, just lost her friend Jacob. She is with us, but is very silent and read alot of books''

''Evelyns son died infront of me'', ''she is dead broken, but is very nice and caring''

Out of nowhere a man comes

''Hey there folks!'' and has a gun in his hand

''Put the gun in the ground''

He looks choked, ''Of course, MARK!''

''John?''

''Another John?'' John Lottman says

''We can call him Johnny'', ''Is that alright?''

''I guess''

''He is a friend of mine, very strange, but alright''

''So folks, let head back home''

While heading back home, Mark says: ''Tommorrow when everyone have gotten some sleep, we are going out after food, this group wouldnt hold long without it''.

''Trevor, what are you doing with that body?!'' Evelyn says

''Nothing, nothing..''

''By the way, where is Nozomi and Sasha?''

''Oh fuck.. dont say that Nozomi is gone again'' Violet cries..

• Awesome chapter!

Chapter three: Guests ''Listen here ladies, you need to stay on your places if anything happens. Dont open anything without telling me''

• Awesome Chapter!!

Chapter three: Guests ''Listen here ladies, you need to stay on your places if anything happens. Dont open anything without telling me''

• Great chapter!

• Chapter four: Hard to trust

''Gone, again, what are you talking about?!'' Mark says

'' we found her bitten''

''Bitten?!''

''What are you talking about?''

''She was bitten''

''Johnny, please help here, for god sake, you were a scientist!''

''If i'm right, just one bite would contain a virus that would destroy the brain, but i'm not sure..''

''She could be dead.. so could Sasha'' Mark says

''Lets just head back..''

''Are we gonna leave them?!'' Evelyn says aggresive

''No but, we have other things to take care of..''

The whole group went choked back to the safezone, Mark didnt know what to do. There were alot to take care for.

''Folks, This safehouse only has a door. No windows, its protective but if one damn walker comes in, we are doomed.''

''Wheres Sasha?'' Michelle interupted

''We are gonna find her, dead or alive'' Mark says

''Is she..she dead?'' says Shouna and looks deeply into Marks eyes

''I'm not sure..''

The safehouse had 4 rooms. No windows, only one door to get out, and is very hard to find unless you already knew where it were. Mark went in to one of the rooms to take a quick nap.

''What are you doing here?!''

''George invited me in'' says Jordan while looking at him evil.

''Get out.''

''If I see you around here, i'm gonna blast your head off!''

Jordan walked past Mark and went out. He didnt go out of the safehouse, he choose to hide in one of the closets, without anyone notice it.

''ARRRH!!!!'' a high scream could be heard inside. Mark ran and then he saw Sasha.

''Thanks goodness, you are ok, what happend?'' George asked

''Your..your friend, Nozomi she.. became one of those things''

''My godness..'' cries Violet

''Comeon, who cares for christ sake, she was probably nothing important'' Trevor says

''You piece of shit'' Mark took him from his throat and kicked him out, he took him all the way out with his eyes blinded, so he couldnt see.

''I cant have this here'' Marks says certain

''We are all humans'' Shouna added

''Thats true'' Mark smiles.

''What now?!'' Violet says

''You have a hard decision to make. Stay here or go with your brother''

''Mark, George, Violet come with me'' John says, ''Rest of you stay here''

''Were are we heading?''

''Two seconds, Mark come here''

''You shouldnt think that you are the leader here. I am, I am the one who should countinue this group forward. I'm the leader! Do you understand?!'' John says aggresive

Mark didnt answer and left.

All of a sudden, John attacks him from behind. He saw a rope and began trying to strangle him, Mark tried to stop him, but it was too late.. Mark fainted and was very very close to death. Fortunatly for Mark 5 walkers came. They heard the screams and probably followed Sasha. The walkers came to him, and his weapons was left at home.. He took the rope and killed one of the walkers. The walker fall on Mark, and the other three didnt eat Mark. John wondered. Then he realized that they cant see, only smell and hear. John went out in the open for not being bit. Mark were saved from death.

3 hours later the group knew something were wrong, George and Johnny went out to see where they are, he saw Mark being on the ground, fainted. They took him, and they knew he wasnt dead because of the breathing, they took him in to safety, but then they saw..:

The priest. The priest had a knife to Shounas throat and said: ''This little girl is dead if you dont sit down and pray for her life'' he laughed

They all sat down, noone with weapons, all the weapons were behind the priest, unless one laying beside Mark..

''The right thing is that Satan created this hell. I must only kill the good so they wont be in this hell, do you guys understand? You guys are good, even your leader after seeing me two times creeping around, he still didnt kill me. I'm sorry, you guys wont understand but its the right thing to do!''

''We are bad people!'' Violet screams

''I'm doing the right thing sweetie''

Mark woke up. After seeing the priest once again, now with a girl in his hand he took the gun, loaded it up, and shot him in the face.

''Wow'' Sasha says

''How?''

''Did I tell you guys I were a FBI officer back in time..''

''Well i'm too much of a good guy, i'm so sorry for putting you guys through this''

''Another thing to tell you is that we already have enemies. John Lottman and Trevor Moore.''

''Both of them will seek their revenge, hopefully not Trevor''

''We are not living safe''.

You can still submit charachters, even more than one if you have great ideas to one!

• Great chapter!!

Chapter four: Hard to trust ''Gone, again, what are you talking about?!'' Mark says '' we found her bitten'' ''Bitten?!'' ''What

• Great chapter!

Chapter four: Hard to trust ''Gone, again, what are you talking about?!'' Mark says '' we found her bitten'' ''Bitten?!'' ''What

• Chapter Five: You dont know who I am

3 weeks later

''21 days, no suffer'' Johnny says

''We still need to focus on this..''

3 weeks later the group is in the middle of nowhere. They went into the forest for less walkers and no one from the group have got damage. In these days they good food from a grocery store they found. All what was in the grocery store is gone. The group felt like someone followed them in the start, but ever since noone has comed op that isnt a walker.

George spots a house not far away.

''Looks like decent selter for now'' he says

''Well yeah'' Mark adds

The whole group went over to the farm, outside they saw a choked man.

''We are coming with peace!'' Michelle says

''Of course.. yeah..''

''Lets us stay here for a while, we are going after food and shelter, you will get food if you help us here.''

''Yeah.. you can..'' the man sighs

''My.. name is Gras''

''As said, we are not here to hurt you''

The whole group went to the house, they began to search it. They protected it, closed down every windows and made someone be a guard.

''We are going to find resources. Me and Sasha is going''

''Why her?''

''We are not going to do rampage. I just need someone who can hold some groceries''

''All others is going protect the home''

Mark gives a pistol to Johnny and Michelle

''Anything that comes near you, aim at it.''

''and shoot it...'' he whispers.

Mark and Sasha went out. They asked Gras for the nearest grocery, he said only 4 miles from where they were. ''Its gonna be a loooong trip'' Sasha says.

It took 30 minutes before they were there. They saw a open grocery store, nothing was touched in there. ''Be ready be fast..'' Mark says. He took his machete and silently walks in. He sees nothing but grocery

''Its like this was supposed to be here'' Sasha says, ''Its like.. someone made us come here''

''Doesent matter now, take everything you can fast. Under the table, Mark spotted a walker. He knifed it in the head.

''This walker could have killed us, why is he killed like this?!'' Sasha says. The walkers leg was broken, so he was laying down.

''Good question'', Mark says

He took the dead walker and inspected it. ''For some reason, the walkers throat is destroying so he couldnt make a voice... ''This was supposed to be a trap''

''But a trap for who?!'' Sasha asks

''I dont know.. maybe for anyone, maybe for someone else, or maybe for us''

20 minutes later, they got everything.

''Lets roll.''

When Mark tried to open the door, a really high noice came out. It sounded like a police sirence.

''What?!''

From all sides, walker came. ''What is this?!'' Sasha panics

''The roof!'' Mark says

Both of them ran back to the store and in to the storage. They found a attached latter. They took it and ran out. The walkers came nearer, and nearer. Mark took and putted the ladder on to the roof, and both of them survived.

''Someone made this as a trap, but i'm sure the one they made it for, wasnt supposed to die.. they were supposed to make us or them waste time''

''For what reason?!'' Sasha asks

''I dont know..''

Marks leg got hurt on the way up. Luckly for him it wasnt a bite.

''How are we going to make all of these walkers vanish?''

Mark took his machete and took one of the walkers trying to get on the roof. He took him, killed him and sliced him over.

''I know they can smell, but they cant smell themselves. Cover yourself with this.''

Sasha didnt say anything against and both of them took it on.

The walkers lost interest to get on the roof and just wandered for themselves.

Mark and Sasha wandered home. It took them more than a hour.

When they got to the house, they saw no one was guarding. They knew something was wrong.

When they came in, Mark saw a injured George, and a dead Gras. Violet was trying to help George. Shouna was beside Violet to help and was choked.

''Where is Michelle?!''

''He took her..'' Violet says

''Who is he?!''

''John.. John Lottman''

''No, no no no!!!!!!!!!!!''

''Where is he?!''

''He said 140 miles up south.. He wants us all alive, beside from Gras..''

''He is gonna see us alive'', ''I dont know him, maybe he has skills, but there is one thing he does not know. When I'm mad, i'm not joking. I'm gonna find him, and I'm gonna kill him.''.

• Awesome chapter!

Chapter Five: You dont know who I am 3 weeks later ''21 days, no suffer'' Johnny says ''We still need to focus on this..'' 3 wee

• edited February 2015

Just submitted my character Alexandra! This seems really good so far c:

• edited February 2015

Chapter six: From Guard To Grim

''Where are you taking me?!''

''This isnt personal, I just want your father'' John says

''Why not meet him without me?!''

''Darling, your father is pretty strong, and I'll rather have him taking this risk, than me risking my life''

''You are such a asshole!'' Michelle says camly

John gave her a slap: ''If you father dont show up, you will be sold as a sexslave. Now that many women is dead, a young would be nice''

Michelles hate to him became higher. She didnt say anything after, he is not crazy, he is evil.

''Heyo, there wanna a ride?'' a man says to him, while in a car.

John took his gun out and shot the driver.

''Yeah would be nice'' he laughed.

He sat in the car and started it. Michelle was in the backseat, tied up with a rope.

''Only 40 miles left.''

meanwhile

''That fucking asshole bitch!!!'' George screams

''The thing is, I think he is true about where he is. Looking at this map, he is around the drug-place'' Violet says

''Lets head there then''

''Why are you so cold about this?'' Evelyn asks

''Rather this than panic''

''All of us is going. But not everyone is going to this "drug" place, some of you may leave us for a while. When we hit those 100 miles, I'll leave a few there, just for safety, and hopefully someday we will meet again.'' Mark tells the whole group

''Me, George and Violet, Violet, because I have a strange feeling that your brother would be there, and you will make him no problem, I dont want to kill him''

''All of you others, stay where I tell you. I'm gonna give you a few guns''

The group found a bus. The bus had decent fuel, so they could go atlest 100 with no problems. They went.

and

''This looks cool!'' Sydnie says

''Hopefully its something'' Alexandra adds

They found a large box with something in it
    They opened it.

''Oh damn!'' both said

They found some guns, and food.

''This is a survival kit, why is it here in the middle of nowhere?''

''Sydnie, what are you even looking for?'' Alexandra asked

''My father.. he is somewhere''

Two girls at the age of 15 (alexandria) and 19 (Sydnie)

''We really need to find a trusty group if we want to survive out here..''

• Awesome chapter! c:

Chapter six: From Guard To Grim ''Where are you taking me?!'' ''This isnt personal, I just want your father'' John says ''Why not m

• Sorry for a non-action chapter, next chapter would there be alot of action, actually the one who has the most.

Chapter six: From Guard To Grim ''Where are you taking me?!'' ''This isnt personal, I just want your father'' John says ''Why not m

• Chapter seven: A fire

The bus is rusty. Anything it would hit would be destroyed.

''Anyone hungry?'' Johnny shouts

Everyone went over and got some food.

''There is only 34 miles to we are there. Hopefully we wont be dissapointed.''

''I trusted him with my life. He said that I am his best friend..'' George says while being angry.

''What is that?''

Mark sees a fire out in a barn

''That makes no sense?!''

''Wait a second. Why is there a alive man there?''

Mark took out his sniper and aimed at the man.

''He is alive, he has protection, I should ask him.''

''Are you sure, he wont kill you?''

''Are you sure that I wont kill him?''

Mark took out and went over there. He said that George couldnt take with him, he gave him the sniper, if anything bad happens.

''We have been expecting you.''

''What?!'' Mark says

''Who is in there?!''

''John Lottman''

Mark takes out his gun and aims at the man, ''Put down the weapon.''

The man does put down his weapon.

Mark takes out his machine gun out and gives a signal to George.

Mark goes in, and to his surprise, The Zarr is there.

''What is this?!''

''Your daughter, ehm Michelle, he is alive.''

''But not for a long time if you dont do this:''

''Do what?!''

''Find and give me Trevor Moore.''

''Why do you want him?''

''He took my stuff.''

Mark takes aims at the Zarr

''Kill me and you wouldnt know where she is''

''Put it down.''

Mark takes no chances and shoots his guards. He shot them all with only a few shots.

''You are a good shooter!''

''Tell me where she is!''

''You wont know where she is if you..''

Mark interrupted him by shooting his arm

''Alright, alright!''

Mark shoots his other arm

''Tell me''

''Shes att... at...... the back''

''What?''

''Yeah, she is there''

George shoots his head

''Lets see the back''

Mark went to the back, and he saw the thing he didnt want to see.

His daughter have gotten eaten by walkers

''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'' he screamt, so loud that the people at the bus could clearly hear it

Mark takes his machinegun and shoots every walker in there

Mark made a scary expression. He was looking after revenge, the revenge of Michelle

George was crying

''I'm so sorry''

Mark goes out and in all silence goes back to the bus.

He went in, and the only thing he did was to give all his weapons to the group and went out

''Where are you going Mark?!''

''Just countinue with the group, make them live, give them food.''

''I'm just going...''

''But..''

''Stop. Just GO!'' Mark shouts

In all silence Mark fades away

• Awesome chapter! When is the interactive part going to take place? :p

Chapter seven: A fire The bus is rusty. Anything it would hit would be destroyed. ''Anyone hungry?'' Johnny shouts Everyone went ov

• These first chapters were just the start, the choices will come after this one.

ayylmao posted: »

Awesome chapter! When is the interactive part going to take place?

• Great chapter!

Chapter seven: A fire The bus is rusty. Anything it would hit would be destroyed. ''Anyone hungry?'' Johnny shouts Everyone went ov

• Awesome Chapter!!!

• Awesome chapter! Also, is John dead? I'm a little confused :P

• John ran away after giving Michelle to The Zarr

zachiscool3 posted: »

Awesome chapter! Also, is John dead? I'm a little confused :P

• Kay.

John ran away after giving Michelle to The Zarr

Sign in to comment in this discussion.