The Leader (Interactive Story)

2»

Comments

• When will the next chapter be?

• edited February 2015

2 years later, Chapter 8: Whats happening

1 month after being in the dark, Mark went back to the group. He found a safezone, The New Life Fundation and they are now living there. Mark is trying to lead the group, but he couldnt. Johnny became a scientist and is working on a cure. George became a guard and is highly up in the ranks, Shouna is a student at a survival school, Sasha is a scout, Evelyn also is a student and is babysitting. Violet just helps. Marks personality has changed. He isnt good to anyone, and kills anything that looks like a danger. He also is helping William (The President). William is old, he is 65 years old and has 4 kids. In all, the safezone have 85 people. But with the bandits, who tried to raid them before, is returning, the group is heading a big challenge.

''Imagine there already have gone two years'' George says to Mark while lunch

''Well, for me its been hell. I still want my revenge.''

''Get over it. Its not nessercary, you need to move on''

''You've a point''

''But imagine losing someone that means something''

''Having the feeling that, he is maybe living still.''

''You are going to be the president after Sir William. He is getting old, his son cant take over him''

''Maybe''..

Shouna comes home after school

''I've got a gun. They gave me good grades.''

''Nice sweetie, remember not to use it, it makes loud noises, only when you really need to''

''I know''

''Sir, sir! Mark, danger!'' a young man shouts

Mark runs out and sees Williams talking to some folks.

''Give us more supplies, or we will raid you.''

Mark takes his machine gun out, even though he knew they where danger he shoot them all.

''This means war. Where are they located, William?''

''Around here somewhere. I think we are going to go silently''

''Or even just fire at them.''

''Its a tough choice, would you do it silently or loud? Up to you, Mark''

Option A: Silent

Option B: Loud

• Silent

Safer is better

Great chapter!

2 years later, Chapter 8: Whats happening 1 month after being in the dark, Mark went back to the group. He found a safezone, The New Life

• silent. Awesome chapter!

2 years later, Chapter 8: Whats happening 1 month after being in the dark, Mark went back to the group. He found a safezone, The New Life

• Option B: Loud

Sign in to comment in this discussion.