At Any Cost (NEW INTERACTIVE FANFIC)

2»

Comments

• Hey guys, so starting tomorrow is test week at school an it doesn't end until Friday. I'll still try to get some chapters out but if I don't, please forgive me.

• Take your time! c:

Hey guys, so starting tomorrow is test week at school an it doesn't end until Friday. I'll still try to get some chapters out but if I don't, please forgive me.

• [Leave The Area Alone]

Episode 1 – A New Life [Part 4/8] Declan “Those guys just came up with this…Stupid plan to get out of here.” I said, shaking my head.

• Alright guys, expect a chapter up either later today or tomorrow!

• http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92422/the-hunger-games-interactive-fanfic-character-submissions-open

This is my hunger games interactive fanfic, haven't started yet as I need more characters :) There are 11 spots left!!

• YAY

Alright guys, expect a chapter up either later today or tomorrow!

• David

The smell of smoke and fire immediately filled my nostrils as I stepped outside with Lucas right behind me. People ran past us, some screaming and some silent. Military officers were scattered around, doing their own thing. Cars flew down the street, almost hitting many other people trying to cross. Buildings were on fire and all I could hear were gunshots and screaming.

“David, come on!” Lucas yelled as he ran to his car parked in front of the apartment. I ran to the passenger side, throwing open the door and then slamming it back shut when I got in. Lucas put the keys in the ignition, starting the car and immediately starting to drive down the road.

“Oh my god, David. What the fuck is going on?!” Lucas was all worked up. Looking out the window, my eyes couldn’t find a single place to rest on. Those infected things that the news was talking about were walking around everywhere. Officers shot at them numerous times. They fell one by one after numerous shots, and they only seemed to fall with a shot to the head.

“Shit!” Lucas screamed, pulling me back into the real situation. My side hit the door hard, then I realized that the whole car was veering to the side fast. The car stopped when it hit a brick wall on my side, shattering part of the window.

“What the hell happened?!” I grunted at the pain of the new bruise on my side. Lucas’s eyes were wide with shock.

“I almost hit someone!” Lucas yelled back at me. I craned my neck above his head to see nothing about a bunch of those shambling things.

“Lucas, it was probably one of those things.” I said. Lucas sighed, then swallowed hard.

“David, I…I don’t think I can do this. Can you drive?” He said, his voice cracking.

“Sure, let’s just switch fast. I said, throwing open the door. It hit the brick wall, but I was able to squeeze myself through. I ran to the driver’s side, taking the seat while Lucas ran over and took the passenger’s seat. I took the wheel, starting the car up again. Those things that Lucas almost hit were coming to the car, their mouths agape and making a kind of moaning sound. Wasting no more time, I backed the car up from the brick wall and then moved past the things. Some of them were so close that their hands tapped on the car a few times, but I was able to move past them. After that, I floored it.

“So what was the hospital that mom’s at again?” Lucas asked, more calm than before. I thought for a moment before answering.

“Clearwater, I think it was. A couple miles away from that old prison.” I said. Lucas sighed.

“It’ll take us at least two hours to get there.” He said doubtfully.

“I’m going as fast as I can. Just hang in there, bro. We’ll get there.” I answered. I put my attention back on the road, air catching in my throat when I saw what was in front of me. It was one of the shambling corpses. As the car moved quicker and quicker towards it, I knew at the speed I was going it wouldn’t have time to get out of the way. Taking a deep breath, I gripped the wheel, going straight through. The thing smashed against the hood of the car, flipping over the windshield and landing behind us. I slowed down just a little to steady the car, the I kept going without hesitation. I had just committed a hit and run, but did that really matter right now?

After about an hour of driving and awkward silence, something came up. We passed by a house that all of those things, which I had nicknamed “Walkers”, were all moving towards a single house. I slowed down the car when I heard a female scream coming from the house.

“David, what’re you doing?!” Lucas exclaimed. I put my hand up to signal for him to stay quiet. I stared at the house, my heart jumping when I saw a man appear from the front. He looked young from where I was. He had dark hair and wore a blue shirt that was now bloodied, and he held a shotgun with both hands. I was looking back into the house, screaming something. Then he looked as if he was in shock for a second before running back into the house.

“Daddy, help!” I heard a little girl scream close to the front door, but I couldn’t see anyone. Urgency hit me hard when I realized that there was an actually little girl in there. Lucas was now looking at the house too.

I had to help whoever was in there, but it would put our mom’s life more at risk. The longer she was in that hospital, the more likely it was that she would die. Being the older out of the two of us, I put it on myself to make this call.

[Help them]

[Just Keep Driving]

• [Help them]

Awesome Chapter!!!

David The smell of smoke and fire immediately filled my nostrils as I stepped outside with Lucas right behind me. People ran past us, som

• Btw, voting closed for Declan. He will [Leave The Area Alone]

• [Just keep driving]

David The smell of smoke and fire immediately filled my nostrils as I stepped outside with Lucas right behind me. People ran past us, som

• [Help them]

Great chapter!!!

• Sorry about my absence guys, I've just been super busy. I come with some bad news: This story is going to be on hiatus for a little while. Maybe for two weeks or more,but I have my reasons. This hiatus will give me time to wrap my head around things and get myself back on track with everything, including events in my personal life. Don't worry, I'll be back, I'm just putting myself and the story on the bench for right now:)

• @Everyone For anyone interested in reading some more of my stuff

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/93898/borderlands-pandora-rising-new-interactive-fanfic?new=1

Once I get that story moving I'm gonna try writing both this and that at the same time. Just bear with me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.