Telltale Stats Availability

I bought the TftB season pass on the PS4 and logged into my Telltale account. I've completed Episode 1 but the website says I still don't own any Telltale games. Are PS4 stats supported? I own both Poker games on Steam as well, is there any way to register them?

Comments

• Happens to me aswell.

• I own Telltale Games on Steam, PS3, PSVita, Steam and iOS. None of these Games are shown in my Account. When you take a look at your Profile "My Games" it shows you why:
    You haven't purchased any games yet.
    Only games you have purchased from the Telltale Games store will appear here
    - So i guess there is no way to get the Stats from other Plattforms. :(

• There's no way to check stats for games before GoT and TFTBL (if you didn't buy them off the TT store). I assume you clicked the "my games" tab in your profile and don't know about the other way. The way you do it for those 2 is by connecting with your TT account in game, then click the games tab on this website click the big picture of one of those 2 games, enter your age (will only let you if you're over 18)

For TFTBL click the menu tab on the right, then click episodes and it will show you on the right a tab for the episodes with options like video, screens and choices, click choices.

For GoT do the same thing until you get past the age verification, click the tab on the left with the 3 lines, click episodes and it'll give you the same, video, screens and choices, click choices. Those are all the stats you can see for only those games if you didn't get them off the TT store.

You can also link your steam account with this website, but it doesn't do anything at the moment. Hopefully it'll have something to do with linking games in the future :p

Sign in to comment in this discussion.