The reason episode 2 is taking too long to release is because minecraft story!

2»

Comments

• If they were to release full games all at once it would probably show up at the same time episode 5 would release regularly, or even later. I think the episodic format is way better than that.

Cope49 posted: »

They took on too much . Can't handle it all. This wouldn't happen if they just release full games instead of parts of one.

• [removed]

Some of your comments are not opinions, they're offensive and disgusting. You have a lot of growing up to do. Good thing I'm not the only one that thinks this way.

• Minecraft ISN'T the reason for the "delay". People just love to say it is because they don't bother doing research before they say things and it makes them look like complete fools and further aggravates the users, like me, who are sick of all of the criticism.

I dont think Minecraft Story Mode is the reason for the longer wait. Last year when telltale was working on Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead S

• edited February 2015

is minecraft story any good?

• Although I'm only a volunteer moderator and not Telltale staff, I think it's safe to say this simply isn't true. Each game has different people working on it, and the existence of other games should not slow down progress on their currently existing episodes. I don't know why Episode 2 isn't released yet, but it has nothing to do with Minecraft.

This discussion has been closed.