Securing save file for new rig

I am about to exchange my rig, and therefore want to secure my save's for ongoing telltale games TfBL and GoT, as the cloud is not supported in steam... which sucks big time for episodic released content...

Where are the save files... I checked through browsing local files on steam... but there were no saves... Help please?

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They should be in

C:\Users\ Your Name\Documents\telltale games

All you need to do is copy and paste all the folders onto your new computer as i recently needed to do the same thing.

• Thank you, found them!

OzzyUK posted: »

They should be in C:\Users\ Your Name\Documents\telltale games All you need to do is copy and paste all the folders onto your new computer as i recently needed to do the same thing.

• as the cloud is not supported in steam... which sucks big time for episodic released content...

Are you sure? Newer titles such as Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones should allow you to sync cloud saves to your Telltale Games website account - even if you are on Steam. Of course, Ozzy's solution also should work, but I don't think there should be problems with cloud saves though.

• Well I still have not figured out how to make my games appear on my telltale account... (and I do have quite a lot of them).
    Can you send me a link to a faq how to make those games appear here?

as the cloud is not supported in steam... which sucks big time for episodic released content... Are you sure? Newer titles such as T

Sign in to comment in this discussion.