Monument to the Walking Dead: An Interactive Story (Ongoing)

Comments

• I don't get it XD

I will kill people CS! You remove kill from that and you got I will people CS! I believe that is the best thing I've read all day

• edited March 2015

It's been a slow day and I've been to meetings and sisters and gross so I needed to laugh at that

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I don't get it XD

• Glad I could help you express happiness, but be ready to express sadness and/or anger. >:3

It's been a slow day and I've been to meetings and sisters and gross so I needed to laugh at that

• I will people CS!

entertainment is off the charts

Glad I could help you express happiness, but be ready to express sadness and/or anger. >:3

• I'm always ready to express negative emotions!

Glad I could help you express happiness, but be ready to express sadness and/or anger. >:3

• I guess that's a good thing in this case :3

I'm always ready to express negative emotions!

• I hope I don't disappoint your hype D:

I'm so pumped so ready so much hype

• I'm so pumped so ready so much hype

I guess that's a good thing in this case

• ok so new part like right now ok

• so now

New part coming soon

• Well the hype made me get rid of the Ox so I feel that's a mile stone.

I hope I don't disappoint your hype

• I fullheartedly agree with you

ComingSoon posted: »

ok so new part like right now ok

• New part coming soon

ok so new part like right now ok

• edited March 2015

Act 1: Gateway Dream - Chapter 2: A Peaceful House - Part 3.

Josephine ran as fast as she could to inform Dean of the cracking wall. Her thoughts raced as fast as she did, thinking of the outcome if they couldn’t stop the cracking, the wall would break, their friends would die, everyone would! She needed to get Dean quickly, there was no way of telling if the cracks were there for a long time, or if it’s continually getting worse. Her heart skipped a beat when she thought of horde running rampant within her childhood neighborhood. She couldn’t let that happen.

“Dean!” Josie franticly shout, getting the man’s attention fairly quickly. “The wall’s cracking a several places!” She exclaimed before Dean could get a word in. His expression turned to absolute fear, “w-what??” He stuttered.

He followed her back to the point of the wall as the two ran quickly. They couldn’t lose the wall! They couldn’t, if they did everything that they were working for would be lost! She and Dean looked at the wall, the horde of undead could be heard moaning and bumping into each other, it was a sickly sound that made Josie sick to the stomach.

Sure enough, there were cracks visible on the outside. The wall looked to be pre-damaged, but some of the more recent cracking was clearly caused by the walkers. “Shit…” Dean muttered, staring at the wall in awe. “How could this had happened??” He exclaimed, now he had to think quickly for a way to fix this, he needed to think. They wasn’t going to last forever, but it had lasted this long already, it could probably last a little longer, but he needed a solution. Dean looked to his left, in the same backyard where the wall was cracking he could she a shed. He approached it quickly and began rummaging through the junk and trash to find something useful.

Josie was panicking, but still. She remained facing the wall while Dean looked for something that might fix of at least postpone the wall fro breaking. “I’m-- While you work on this I’m going to get more help!” Josie shouted while Dean waved to acknowledge her.

She ran off while Dean focused on the problem. Though it may be awhile before the cracks become a real problem, it was still needed to be taken care of as quickly as they could.

“Anthony!” She yelled at the top of her lungs, she found Atlanta emerging from her own house and Anthony leaving Jerry’s, something Josie found odd but she didn’t dwell on it. “What is it? What’s happened?” Anthony questioned as he ran towards Josie. “There’s cracks in the wall!” Josie franticly answered.

Atlanta soon arrived where they stood. “Cracks??” Atlanta exclaimed as she followed Josie and Anthony to the house. “Do… Do you want me to get Jerry?” She asked.

Anthony deeply sighed while stopping to talk with Atlanta, “just leave him, the kids, Ashley… Leave them out of it.” He turned to Josie, “Dean’s already there?” He asked, his fearful expression remaining.

“Yeah,” Josie quickly answered.

Anthony nodded and the three of them continued on to the place where the wall was cracking while being lead at Josie. The three of them rushed their way to the wall and arrived to find Dean standing in dismay in the shed.

“Holy shit…” Atlanta whispered upon seeing the wall’s cracks, they could get worse, this wasn’t good. “C’mon, what are we doing to fix this?” Atlanta asked with a frantic tone. Dean let out an annoyed sigh, “I-I don’t know… Shit, we gotta think of something though.”

The four of them stood in front of the wall, all looking down at it and the cracks that appeared to be risking their community’s safety. Just over the wall was a sea of the dead. This spirts damped while Josie leaned her back to the 5 foot tall wall, the dead were visible on the other side. She sat by it with her back resting on it. “We can’t let them get in, but… We don’t know how long until it becomes a problem--” Anthony muttered. “It’s already a problem,” Dean finished.

Josie frowned while looking at the dirt on the ground, it was upturned in same places, leaving patches of grass missing from the yard. “Can we park a car up close to the wall, will that work?” Josie pondered aloud. Anthony turned to the gate into the yard, “I don’t think we can get it the yard.”

Josie stood back up, trying to come up with an idea as good was any. “We can’t get a car back here to park against the wall, but we need to fix this the best we can. Find shovels and we’ll start piling dirt against the wall. It’s the best thing I think of, I feel like it’s our only idea so far.” Josie looked at the group, Atlanta, herself, Anthony, and Dean. It may not work, but they could try.

Dean nodded, “let’s hurry, c’mon.”

Stan was walking back over to Jerry’s house. His mind was set, he needed to learn to shoot and Jerry would be the one to teach him. He stepped onto the pavement and continued walking towards the house where Jerry resided. He approached the front door and began banging on it. Soon, Jerry poked his face past the certain from behind the window.

“What do you fu--” Jerry sighed with annoyance, “what do you want? He questioned.

“I want you to show me how to shoot a gun.” Stan answered, banging on the door again. “Let me!” He banging trying to turn the doorknob, but it didn’t turn, the door was locked.

“Go away.” Jerry said with annoyance, replacing the certain and leave the situation. “Fucking let me in!” Stan shouted will pull the door knob. Jerry reemerged at the window, “stop that!”

“Make, come out here and make me!” Stan replied angrily as Jerry made a comeback, “Get outta here before I come out there and kick your ass!”

“I just want you to teach me, please!” Stan asked again, becoming even more annoyed. “I’ve given you my answer, now go away.” Jerry didn’t need to deal with this right now, he didn’t want nor needed it. Stan on the other hand seemed to be very determined to get Jerry to teach him.

On the inside Jerry left the front door and ignored Stan as he banged at the door. Jerry walked to an old record player in his living room, he turned on whatever was on it and to max volume, he locked the sliding glass door to keep Stan from getting inside. Just as he locked it Stan rounded the house and began banging the glass door. “Let me in!” Stan demand.

Jerry ignored him and closed the curtain, hiding Stan from his sight. He walked over to his chair and sat down in it as the music blurred out all the noise around him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmPgrGkVm6o&list=WL&index=46

Jerry listened to the music as Stan was outside, he began looking for another way inside, he walked around the house and checked the windows, they were already locked. Walking back to the backyard again, he looked into a pool of clear water. He sighed and then turned to the house again, this time seeing a vent on the lower part of the house. He thought he could get into the house through there.

Stan pulled the vent off and looked at the square shaped hole in the house, he climbed inside of it and began pulling himself forward. He stopped as he heard a noise, he raised his head to look for the odd noise and hit his head on something. He recoiled as the noise began buzzing around him and all over him. Bees, bees! A large hive of them at just been awakened by the knock of his head. They began stinging him as he tried to get out of the house, screaming, he yelled and cried as he emerged from underneath the house, he continued screaming as he banged himself against the glass door.

This caught Jerry’s attention as he himself stood up from his chair and approached the glass door. Every here and there Stan would bang himself on it, but he soon began to tire and gave one last tap on the door as he fell to the ground.

Jerry opened the door and saw the poor boy covered in bees, at least a few hundred. Jerry grabbed the boy’s body, the bees began stinging his arms as he ran to the pool and jumped in with the unconscious Stan. He quickly walked up the stairs to the pool with the boy in his arms, tears forming in his eyes, either tears of sadness, anger.

Stan was covered with red bumps, he might have been algetic to bee stings. Jerry himself had pain shooting up both his arms and place where skin was exposed, but not as bad as what Stan had just been through. Jerry turned back around and looked at the pool, there was a well sized bundle of bees floating around in the water, making a black circle in the water.

Jerry turned back to where everyone was and began running to the houses, he had been looking out his window and saw Anthony, Atlanta and Josie running this way and was now following where they had gone.

He arrived there with the body of Stan in his arms, everyone was at the wall digging up dirt, but they all turned to Jerry as he approached them. Atlanta looked at the body in Jerry’s arms with shock, “who is-- Oh my god, is that Stan!” She exclaimed, dropping the shovel and running towards the already advancing Jerry. “What the fuck happened?!” Anthony yelled at Jerry. He didn’t reply until Atlanta had taken Stan from Jerry and began running back to the house.

“He… He’s been trying to pressure me into teaching him to shoot…” Jerry stuttered with a shocked expression. “What the fuck did YOU do?!” Anthony exclaimed angrily.

“I didn’t do anything!” Jerry yelled back, “he… He was trying to get into my house, I wouldn’t let him in because I there were plenty of reasons not to. But…We must have gotten under the house trying to get in…I have a beehive under my house…And...Well…” Jerry trained off and wiped the tears from his eyes.

Anthony’s expression soften a bit, but then became angry again, “will take about this later.” He said through gritted teeth as he walked and past Jerry and soon caught up with Atlanta as he took the boy from her arms and ran to Anthony’s parent’s house.

Jerry remained where he stood and looked at the half done dirt pile by the wall, he looked somewhat baffled but quickly shook it off and ran after the duo, leaving Josie alone at the wall.

Inside the Harper's house Anthony lay Santiago on his coffee table as Atlanta dashed for the first aid kit. Anthony checked the boy’s pulse and frown with sadness. Atlanta ran back into the living room with the kit, but was met by Anthony’s voice, “he’s dead.” Anthony blunted out, rubbing his hand over his mouth.

“Fuck…” Atlanta muttered, a expression of disbelief forming on her face as he sat on the coach and Anthony sat next to her as they looked at the dead body’s body.

Jerry busted through the door and looked at the two in shock. “Is... Is he dead?” Jerry asked with a shocked voice.

Anthony’s expression turned from sadness to anger as he addressed Jerry. “Fuck you!” Anthony shouted in rage. “One thing after another with you! First you, you intend to leave two kids in a horde of the dead… Second, you slap my sister for no goddamn reason. Third! You cause this…” He waved as hand to the body of Stan. “I’m even counting the damn fight you started with me.” Anthony finished, now standing.

Jerry turned from shocked to even more shocked, “I…” He breathed in and out heavily, “I, I am a man, who made a mistake… I made another mistake after that, and then… I made a third…” Jerry paused, clearly boiling with anger, but he didn’t let it out this time. “This. This was not my fault, don’t you dare blame me for this. As much as it pains me to say it… It was the kids own fault.” He jerry took step closer to anthony and he flinched as if Jerry was about to punch him. “I’ve made my mistake, and you have every right to look down on me with them, but learn your place or I will teach it to you!” Jerry’s voice intimidated Anthony, but he stood his ground.

“Duly noted.” Anthony muttered as Jerry turned around to walk out the door, Anthony was about to punch Jerry in the back on the head, when suddenly Atlanta shouted, “he’s moving! Both Jerry and Anthony turned to Stan as they watched Stan twitch.

They watched as the boy slowly rise from the table. His skin covered with the red bumps of the bee stings. The boy stayed silent as he looked around for about a second. But suddenly lunged for the closest person, Atlanta. But she backed away before he could reach her.

All three of them looked in shock at young boy as they back away from the slowly approaching Stan, just like they had done with Ms. Harper just 2 days ago. 3 days since the it began in total.

He was a walker now, they didn’t know how, but they all knew. Jerry stepped forward first and grabbed a metal rod by the house’s fireplace, he looked at Anthony and Anthony nodded reluctantly as him and Atlanta stepped out of the house.

Jerry slashed the poor boy’s head in with one swing and he fell to the ground dead. Afterwards he tossed the metal rod to the floor, as blood dripped from Stan’s head and the metal rod onto the floor. Jerry regretfully sighed as he left the house.

He found Anthony outside trying to comfort Atlanta, she was clearly shaken by it. But Jerry walked past them and entered his house without giving them a second look.

Josie sat near the dirt wall they were working on. Dean had just returned with his own shovel, but he looked around them to were the others had gone. “Where’d they go?” He asked.

“They… Stan was… Their probably at our house, if you need to talk, Stan didn’t seem to be in good shape… He might have…” Josie began to tear up as Dean approached her to comfort her.

But he froze in his tracks as both of them heard a loud cracking noise and turned to the wall, the wall itself was about 5 feet tall, but probably less than half a foot wide. A large and deep crack was now formed in the center of the weakened area. The walkers on the other side began to push pieces of the cement wall out of place as Dean pulled Josie away from the breaking wall. The dirt they had been piling up did barely anything as the walkers began to flood in the community behind Dean and Josie as they ran to the house, the back door was locked, but Dean knew they didn’t have time to around the house. He kicked the door opened and they both ran inside as they horde began to pour in on the opening at the wall.

Atlanta and Anthony turned from where they stood to face the group approaching them. “They broke the wall!” Anthony shouted to be heard over the moaning of the walkers, he and Atlanta began running back to her house as Anthony stopped in his tracks, “Josie!” He started running in the direction the the horde as Atlanta grabbed his arm. “Don’t go there they’ll rip you apart!” She yelled, Anthony seemed to briefly ponder it, but broke free from Atlanta’s grasp. “I can’t… Go!” He replied, Atlanta reluctantly turned and continued to the house as Anthony ran towards the horde to save his sister.

End of chapter 2: A Peaceful House.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LBx2YjDtYg&list=WL&index=56

• edited March 2015

Okay! It's took me a bit but it's out now, I'm sorry for and typos or weird and messy sentences or whatever. But I hope you like it and I hope you want more, sorry for the cliff hanger... But what do you think chapter 3 is about? >:P

But hey, I look forward to your opinions on this chapter and it's elements. Thank you for reading!

• YEs

Act 1: Gateway Dream - Chapter 2: A Peaceful House - Part 3. Josephine ran as fast as she could to inform Dean of the cracking wall. Her

• Well that's good. :)

Well the hype made me get rid of the Ox so I feel that's a mile stone.

• Poor Stan...my god. Death by bees. And damn, the wall broke.

Okay! It's took me a bit but it's out now, I'm sorry for and typos or weird and messy sentences or whatever. But I hope you like it and I ho

• edited March 2015

Yeah... R.I.P.

I'm wondering, what's your opinion on Jerry's actions and what do you think might happen because of the broken wall?

Poor Stan...my god. Death by bees. And damn, the wall broke.

• I don't know why, I'm just very interested in Jerry's character. I don't know...too many things have happened to think O.O

Yeah... R.I.P. I'm wondering, what's your opinion on Jerry's actions and what do you think might happen because of the broken wall?

• Sorry, it's pretty messy, that could be part of the problem. But I'm glad a few people are actually interested in Jerry :D

I don't know why, I'm just very interested in Jerry's character. I don't know...too many things have happened to think O.O

• I honestly think Stan's death is going to bring on a chain of brutal deaths

Okay! It's took me a bit but it's out now, I'm sorry for and typos or weird and messy sentences or whatever. But I hope you like it and I ho

• Choices seal their fate...Chapter 3 will be the deciding factor in who lives and dies. The horde's in the community, things can only get worse for our band of survivors.

I honestly think Stan's death is going to bring on a chain of brutal deaths

• But they're tough! At least I'd hope so.

Choices seal their fate...Chapter 3 will be the deciding factor in who lives and dies. The horde's in the community, things can only get worse for our band of survivors.

• Some are tough, some are tough mentally, but some are sure as hell not.

But they're tough! At least I'd hope so.

• I want to say you're indirecting Atlanta right there

Some are tough, some are tough mentally, but some are sure as hell not.

• Maybe...

I want to say you're indirecting Atlanta right there

• shots fired and they're not being taken back

Maybe...

• I'm a little confused XD

shots fired and they're not being taken back

• I confuse everyone, myself included B)

I'm a little confused XD

• I don't know why, but your profile picture makes that even better, George Micheal's disembodied head floating around. XD

I confuse everyone, myself included

• It's Michael Cera but anybody's disembodied head flying around makes things quite silly xD

I don't know why, but your profile picture makes that even better, George Micheal's disembodied head floating around. XD

• edited March 2015

Not a disembodied head in the world that could have said it better XD

It's Michael Cera but anybody's disembodied head flying around makes things quite silly xD

• I feel like a very important disembodied head :)

Not a disembodied head in the world that could have said it better XD

• That was a thrilling final part for the chapter. Poor Stan, I really liked him :( Now I really wish Jerry would've taught him how to use a gun. The scary thing is, when you first mentioned that some minor detail in the previous parts would be important in this decision, I almost picked the beehive under Jerry's house, since it was the most obscure background detail in the previous parts. And I have to admit, Jerry's behaviour actually slightly impressed me in this part and gave me a marginally better opinion about him. I still don't trust him at all or like him the slightest, but for being a worthless coward he did well in his attempt to save Stan and for once I can't hold his behaviour against him. Maybe he can finally start to behave with basic decency.

I am more than afraid for Anthony, Josie and Dean, though I like Dean even more now, after he saved Josie's life. Hopefully at least Josie will make it out there D:

Act 1: Gateway Dream - Chapter 2: A Peaceful House - Part 3. Josephine ran as fast as she could to inform Dean of the cracking wall. Her

• Well, I glad you don't completely despise Jerry anymore XD

As for the whereabouts of the characters... Every character is still within Harvest Hills/My Anns Hill. These characters' survival is balanced on the choices you make. Because in the twilight of act 1 your choices seal their fate >:3

That was a thrilling final part for the chapter. Poor Stan, I really liked him Now I really wish Jerry would've taught him how to use a gun

• STANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• I still don´t get why people voted to refuse to teach Stan how to shoot. Except for InGen , who is voting like Jerry will do things

• There were lots of risks related to teaching him to shoot, as well as a lot of the readers don't trust Jerry.

supersagig posted: »

I still don´t get why people voted to refuse to teach Stan how to shoot. Except for InGen , who is voting like Jerry will do things

• R.I.P...

Also... Zafir and Clarice, their gonna tear shit up >:3

supersagig posted: »

STANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Sign in to comment in this discussion.