Who Would You Choose and Would You?

I saw the Achievement where it says Bro or Bot and I have a hard time thinking about this and it's hard Cause I like both Vaughn and the Loader Bot so if you had to choose in second episode tales from the borderlands who lives or dies who would you choose?Me?I choose the Loader Bot He is Awesome and Funny and he is my new bro and Sasha I mean I can see Rhys And Sasha getting along but I think and I hope it happens that Telltale will make Rhys and Sasha into a couple in these episodes I believe it will start has flirting in second episode and carry on in next 3 episodes to see their Relationship grow into a love couple I mean I want Rhys to be a badass and I like Sasha who is Gun for Hire so I can see Sasha and Rhys happen.How it will happen I don't know but it does happen in the second episode

Comments

• Vaughn because he's an actual person.

• I know alot of people like Loadbot, but Vaughn is an accaual character

• I know a lot of people think that the achievement means a choice between saving either Vaughn or Loader Bot, but to me that seems like a really stupid decision to have to make. Yes, I like LB but why would Rhys choose to save him over his best-friend? It wouldn't make sense to save a robot over your best-friend that you've known for years, would it? Also I really hope a relationship with Sasha is either determinant, or does not happen because I don't ship Rhysha.

• ^This

I know a lot of people think that the achievement means a choice between saving either Vaughn or Loader Bot, but to me that seems like a rea

• True. I don't think it'd make sense at all really. But I can't think what else it would be.

And I very much ship Rhysha :)

I know a lot of people think that the achievement means a choice between saving either Vaughn or Loader Bot, but to me that seems like a rea

• I'm sorry Vaughn, but if this is a choice you have to make I'd have to go with Loader Bot, just because he's awesome.

• Loaderbot can just upload himself to a new body so....

• Perhaps the achievement is talking about the new robot?

• I don't think we'll have to choose between our best friend and a robot... IMO Borderlands isn't really that kind of universe. It probably means something else.

Anyway, if it did come to that I'd pick Vaughn of course because he's an actual person.

• [Silence is a valid option]

• I don't think you'll have to choose to save or kill either one of them. That's not some Walking dead scenario going on right here, we'll probably just have a chance to help or send somewhere either or something like that. When you chose what to say to Vasquez when he called it also was called "You chose ..." later in the choices menu.

• As much as I love Loader Bot, I'd have to save Vaughn, as Loader Bot lives an infinite amount of lives.

• I think Bro or Bot is a totally different thing. Though I'd chose Vaughn over a robot if I had to.

• Loader Bot Vaughn is a weasel.

• Vaughn, because he's my(character's)best friend. Also Loaderbot can upload his data to another robot. Regardless I'm guessing that the acheivement means something else.

• I'd save Vaughn. As far as I know, Loader Bot has multiple lives. Vaughn only has one. Also, I personally like Rhys with Fiona... but they'd probably kill each other before anything happened. I can see him and Sasha happening ten times more than Fiona, but I think it'd be an interesting couple... My opinion on Fiona/Rhys will probably change as the stories go along. We'll see.

• considering i killed shitloads of loaderbots and that hyperian have limitless army of those emotionless soldiers, and the fact i told loader bot to self explode. he might be more usefull then vaughn, but we know rhyse and fiona wont die not matter what so.. fuck him

• i told loader bot to self explode

Alt text

considering i killed shitloads of loaderbots and that hyperian have limitless army of those emotionless soldiers, and the fact i told loader

• Vaughn. He's my best friend. Loader Bot, as awesome as it is, is just a machine, incapable of feeling anything.

• TELL THAT TO FELICITY!!!

Alt text

Gary-Oak posted: »

Vaughn. He's my best friend. Loader Bot, as awesome as it is, is just a machine, incapable of feeling anything.

• lol

Pipas posted: »

i told loader bot to self explode

• rip in peace

TELL THAT TO FELICITY!!!

• edited March 2015

I have to turn off the sound of her voice when she's about to get uploaded and leave the subs on every time because IT. HURTS. TOO. DAMN. MUCH!

TELL THAT TO FELICITY!!!

• Unless Vaughn betrays you afterwards. :/

Flog61 posted: »

Vaughn because he's an actual person.

• Now when we have some new screens I wonder if this achievement is somehow related to the fact that Jack is gonna possess Rhys. Jack wants him to do something, and if Rhys is obedient, he is Jack's bro (duh, sort of), and if he's not, Jack's gonna have a new puppet to play with.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.