How will you be able to remember your choices after nearly 4 months?

2»

Comments

• Well, considering I've played through it 3 times myself and watched around 5 playthroughs of it on YouTube, I'm sure I'll have no trouble remembering the events anytime soon.

I think that MAY be a sign of withdrawal symptoms.

• I don't have a shit memory, I guess.

• Well, I got a new laptop and am now using that to play my TTG games. Unfortunately, my save files were lost so I have to replay the game anyway.

So to refresh my memory, I'm going to replay the entire episode.

(Usually I try to run the last episode back in my head to remember or watch the "previously on" before the episode starts. Mostly I just remember my choices and the last episode from re-watching it a bunch of times but this time, it's different.)

• S-s-s-oooooooooo#%@%!%# (Error 404)

Play it again, I suppose. It is unfortunate that I won't forget.... But don't worry. You will get the episode eventually. (I won't say the unspeakable word.)

• For every Telltale game I've played, I've had to play the first episode 2-3 times to remember what happened by the time the second episode drops.

• I did the same thing, so I get I have those symptoms too XD

Well, considering I've played through it 3 times myself and watched around 5 playthroughs of it on YouTube, I'm sure I'll have no trouble remembering the events anytime soon. I think that MAY be a sign of withdrawal symptoms.

• edited March 2015

Hmm.. it is my playthrough and choices, how by watching others play would solve anything? and there is many things that i've done especially of how i was toward the characters that isn't mentioned on that choice menu like did i say hi to fiona or simply f$%k you?! how would i remember that. and it isn't called lazy, its called that people have lives,jobs. we cant watch or play games twice just because a developer release an months late game. :)

Don't be lazy. At least check the choices menu, watch a play through or something.

• Shit, you're acting as if this is his fault as opposed to Telltale's, who promised this episode, like, 3 months ago.

Don't be lazy. At least check the choices menu, watch a play through or something.

• SO how are you guys preparing for this? I have a damn test tmrw but afterwards it is TFTB EP2 partayyy!!!

• This. The OP always seems to be hating on episodic games. >_>

Jewfreeus posted: »

well ah there is the choice menu maybe you should use it instead of planning your fantasy lawsuit against telltale and the previously sequen

• I would say dissatisfied, not hate.

This. The OP always seems to be hating on episodic games. >_>

Sign in to comment in this discussion.