The cancelled story. Link to the new one (that I promise I will make entirely) inside.

edited July 2015 in Forum Games

Yup, it's cancelled. Already posted, and I'm so sorry about this, but here's the new one's link: https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/97799/maxbear-s-walking-dead-story-character-submission-sheet-link-to-story-inside-when-it-begins. Thank you for your submissions, hope to see you in the future!

Comments

• I love the name!

Name: Eli Green

Appearance/Age: Brown hair, 5'5, wears a blue t shirt with jeans. He is 15.

Personality: Eli is a peacemaker, he is always nice and likes to stay out of power struggles or fights. Eli is somebody who does stand up for himself and isnt a pushover.

Location where we first see them: Its really up to you honestly c:

Backstory: Eli is from Mongolia and speaks english fluently though he does have a strong accent. Eli was on vacation with his parents when the outbreak started, they died right away.

• Haha, thanks. You're character will be in part 1 of the story.

#TeamSarah posted: »

I love the name! Name: Eli Green Appearance/Age: Brown hair, 5'5, wears a blue t shirt with jeans. He is 15. Personality: Eli is a

• Name: Santiago Martinez.

Appearance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , caucasian , 5,6 feet tall. Wears a blakc t.shirt with a rhino in it , black pants , a black jacket , white shoes and green socks.

Bio: He was on a trip with his family when the ZA started. He is form Argentina. He was bullied because he is a bit too akward with people. he tried to kill himself 3 times with a knife. He always wanted to a writer. He also likes animals. He doesn´t sing well. One time , he drunk all a bottle of whisky and destroyed his bedrooma and their´s family TV.

Personality: Quite , Pensative , Kind , Helpful , Nervous , Agressive , Blunt , Depressive , Sad , Apatic , Pessimistic. After he does something bad he goes on "I am sorry i...i didn´t mean it" and his mind balme himself for everything bad that happened. He likes comics , reading , writing and tech stuff

Other Info:

Favourite weather: rain

Color: Green

Weapon: hunt knife , he doesn´t like guns

• Name: Lucia Martinez

Bio: She is the sister of Santiago and Gaston. She was trying to get into the politic and wanted to study architecture before the ZA. She likes pop music. She is lesbian

Appearance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , brown skin , 5,6 feet tall. Very thin. Wears a white t-shirt , black pants , red slippers and white socks

Personality: Jelaous , Hysterical , Inconsiderate , Careless , Nosy , Talkative , Distrustful. Always want to have what she want to in the moment she wants to.

Other:

Color: Purple

Weather: Sunny

Weapon: Her Nokia cellphone (a joke , but a could be useful :P)

Name: Carolina Martinez.

Bio: She is the mother of Santiago , Daniel and Lucia. She works as a teacher and as psychologist. She cares about her sons and daughter deeply. She met his husband at church. His mom died from cancer. His dad from a heart attack. She has sickle cell anemia.

Appearance: light brown curly hair , brown eyes , 5,5 feet tall , caucasian. She wears a blue t.shirt ,black pants , blakc studs.

Personality: Caring , Patient , Calm , Kind , Trustful , Honest , Overprotective.

Other:

Color: Red

Weather: Warm and sunny

Name: Daniel Martinez.

Bio: He is the brother of Santiago. His favourite show is DGZ. He wasn´t good at school.

Appearance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , caucasian , 3,7 feet tall. Wears red t.shirt , blue pants , white slippers and grey socks.

Personality: Crabby , Sneering , Hysterical , Reluctant , Smart , Kind , Aggressive.

Other:

Color: Red

Sport: Soccer

Weather: Not so sunny or very cold

• Only 1 character per person. Forgot to mention that. So you choose 1 character, and I'll use them.

supersagig posted: »

Name: Lucia Martinez Age: 17. Bio: She is the sister of Santiago and Gaston. She was trying to get into the politic and wanted to stud

• then i will out this one :P

Name: Fiona Roberts

Backstory: His mother died on birth and his father always blamed her for that. He always abused of her , verbally and phsycally. He died one died from alchocol abuse. She married to her neighboor , Lawrence. He was a lovely and caring man , but usually dumb. He died on car accident. She lived in the countryside before the ZA started with her sons. When it started her sons(Hector and Gabriel) went to the town to look for their girlfriends. Only Hector came back and alone, One night , bandits came and tortured them , killed Hector and ate him. After that they r*** Fiona so many times. She got free when others bandits attacked the ones that got her. Beacuse of the trauma she got multiple personality disorder. She is always looking for medicine for disorder.

Personality: Her original personality is defenlees but brave and caring about people. Her "angry" personality is the one that go out when someone do an "evil" thing like letting someone die or kill brutally e gets angry and starts to killg zombies/people and destroing thing because of it. Her "emotional" personality is he one that go out because she remember something sad or someone say something like that. She starts crying and felling bad

Appearance: She has got short curly blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a grey and black shirt blue pants , brown boots.. She is 5,7 feet tall

maxbear29 posted: »

Only 1 character per person. Forgot to mention that. So you choose 1 character, and I'll use them.

• Name: Sofia Oxford

Appearance: 6'3'' , short hair dyed red, brown eyes.

Personality: a little cold hearted, brave courageous and smart

Back story: at the beginning she was in a bad wreck, she woke up not knowing much about where she was or who she was although over time a little memory has come back to her.

• Name:Jay Miller

Appearance:6'1" brown hair,brown eyes

Personality:Very funny,does a lot of random funny things(but can be serious),nice.creative,confident,knows a good amount of surgery but is not a expert,crack shot,and brave.

Backstory:Goes to school to be a surgeon,helped his mom with special children,and is a very good skeet shooter.

yes i know my character is op

• I cannot begin until we get more characters.... I hope people sign up soon.

• edited March 2015

Name: Ryan Chesterfield.

Appearance/Age: A thin and well built 25-year-old man with shout dark brown hair and thick stubble, donning a red baseball cap, blue jeans, and grey jacket.

Personality: Kind and joking most of the time, lighthearted and friendly.

Location where we first see them: Wherever you need him.

Backstory: Ryan worked in a office with a bunch of people he called friends, but when it started everyone began freaking out, so made up his mind to leave the place where all of his friends had been staying. He made his way back to his home, but he never made it there, as there was a large group of walkers keeping him from reaching his home. He soon gave up on trying to get there and made his way out of the city. There he found a cabin and choose to live them, but the owner of the cabin found him after he had broken in and attacked him. Ryan defended himself, but ended up causing the death of the owner during the fight. He doesn't forgive himself for causing the death of the man, but wishes to move on the best he can.

Okay, there's my character, I hope like you him. :)

• Name: Jerry Stewart

Appearance/Age: 29. He's extremely handsome. To the max. Dark hair, brown eyes, clean shaven, 6'3. He wears a hipster vest and a black pork pie hat. 20/20 vision, but he sometimes wears aviators to look cool. He wears khakis.

Personality: A very greedy, a very charismatic, a very intelligent, a womanizer, a very leader type, and a very improvising man.

Location where we first see them: He's making a road block around a grocery store with cars and sticks.

Backstory: Dishonorably discharged from the military because of playing the game, 'throw a grenade in a tank hatch'. His squad's tank, he was the backup driver and for some reason sharpshooter too. He was only in the military for a week. Returned the States as a successful business man, in the start of the apocalypse he was driving a fast car and got stuck in traffic as the walkers came. After taking some 'things' from the other cars he drove away to the his house to get all of his stuff and holed up there. He then decided to barricade the nearby grocery store so he wouldn't have to clear it.

• "I hope you him." I will he. Just kidding, great character!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Name: Ryan Chesterfield. Appearance/Age: A thin and well built 25-year-old man with shout dark brown hair and thick stubble, donning a re

• ._.

I'm looking forward to the story! :D

"I hope you him." I will he. Just kidding, great character!

• Hopefully we get some more characters soon, I want to start.

• Just as an FYI, I'm gonna start writing tomorrow, you may still submit characters after I start, but please submit your character as soon as possible if you want to, I'd really appreciate it!

• D:

Just as an FYI, I'm gonna start writing tomorrow, you may still submit characters after I start, but please submit your character as soon as possible if you want to, I'd really appreciate it!

• School and such is interfering. I'm midway through part one, I'll finish it up soon!

• edited May 2015

• Patience is key :3

supersagig posted: »

• Sorry for the 2 week long wait, but I'm happy to announce part one will come out: TOMORROW! So if you're yet to submit a character, do it soon! Sorry for the wait, I was so busy all week.

• Name: David Payne

Age/Appearance: 21 Years old. 5ft 11. Slightly muscular build. Torso slightly smaller compared to limbs Short, dark auburn hair, blue eyes. Black hooded jacket around a white T-shirt with combat trousers. Black, unkempt boots. Wears a silver Lorus watch on his left hand. Sheathe attached to back to hold axe.

Personality: Somewhat introverted. Enjoys solitude and solitary activities a bit more than others and socializing may be restricted to a small circle of close friends. Difficult to get close to, but once friendship is established, they are a friend for life. They have a genuine concern for friends well-being, but their skepticism about others' motives causes them to be suspicious, unfriendly. Greatly exaggerated in a tense situation and deems strangers untrustworthy. Has a fair amount of integrity. They stick to the rules in most cases, but occasionally recognize that the "right" decision sometimes depends on the circumstances. Is emotionally stable. Although he probably gets agitated from time to time, he is more likely to deal effectively and coolly with frustrating or threatening situations. Due to his controlled reactions, at times others may find him cold or aloof.

Backstory: An aspiring journalist, David had always been fascinated with human behaviour and the reasosn for why people do the things they do. He had built himself up a close circle of friends quickly when he had moved to America, which allowed him to stay in his comfort zone. It was a difficult decision for him to come to, but was urged on by his grandfather who had played the role of father for most of his life. His father divorced from his mother when he was just 4 years old and he hadn't heard from him since. He found friends hard to come by when he was a teenager, as they differed in world views and culture, often finding solace in reading. During his first semester, he grew close to a girl named Lauren. However, their time together was short-lived, as walkers killed her in the early days. After his best friend Chris disappeared in an attack by bandits, he presumed him dead and has been alone ever since.

• Bump. Is it coming out soon?

• To everyone who signed up for this story: It has been cancelled. I'm having a fresh new start, though, with an all-new story! (SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO SIGNED UP FOR THIS ONE, IT JUST FEELS WRONG TO START IT AFTER ABANDONING IT FOR SO LONG) Here's a link to the new story's character submission sheet, and I have worked on my commitment issues, and I promise this one is going to get made, and finished, with no hangups. https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/97799/maxbear-s-walking-dead-story-character-submission-sheet-link-to-story-inside-when-it-begins

It has no title yet, but it will, when I come up with one XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.