Mira or Sasha

Who do you like? Who is more appealing

Alt text

Alt text

Comments

• Definitely Mira.

• Sasha.

I cannot stand Mira.

Sasha is more attractive, so that's a bonus.

• edited March 2015

Mira.

• I find Sasha to be quite bitchy but I prefer her over Mira because at least she actually has something to her character and is interesting, Mira at the moment is probably the weakest playable character we've had.

• Mira i like her storyline of trying to do anything to let her house survive, Sasha is winey and annoying and her storyline is not that good.

• edited March 2015

Mira, I honestly did not like Sasha throughout most of Episode 1. Hopefully that changes as we get to know her more throughout the other episodes.

• Sasha. Don't really like Mira that much.

• I think they're both not bad looks wise, with Sasha being kinda cool looking, and Mira being a bit more demure and withdrawn. Personality wise, I really like Mira.

• Sasha is obviously funnier, but I prefer Mira overall. Probably my favorite PC in GoT.

• Personality-wise, I prefer Sasha. Mira's not the best at making decisions and she often gets herself in more trouble than it's worth. She's also not my favorite character in the game, whereas Sasha is closer to being one on my list (for Borderlands, anyway).

• Sasha definitely. She's funnier and sexier.

• Not the best at making decisions? You're the one making her decisions :P

choircorgis posted: »

Personality-wise, I prefer Sasha. Mira's not the best at making decisions and she often gets herself in more trouble than it's worth. She's

• Well, that's true but I find that no matter what decision you make, she's still not all that likable yet. Depending on how her story goes, I may end up liking her character more by the end of the game... We'll see. I like the environment she's in more than her, if that makes sense. Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. :P

Not the best at making decisions? You're the one making her decisions :P

• I like both characters and they are both family. But I have an easier time empathizing with Mira than Sasha, because I play as her. So yeah, I am siding with Mira.

• Alt text

Sasha definitely. She's funnier and sexier.

• Mira because she is actually a good character.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.