Episode 2 Withdrawal

How long after you have played episode 2 do you think your withdrawal will start to set in again?

Comments

• edited March 2015

I, personally, never found the wait that irritating or to have withdrawal symptoms in regards to any Telltale Game. I know that most likely the wait will be worth it when the episode is released.

I guess in general though the wait in between the episodes won't cause as much of a "scene" considering the long wait in between Ep1 and Ep2 and it most likely won't be the case for the rest of the episodes

• I have experienced withdrawal back when we waited for The Wolf Among Us episode 2. At this point, I have developed a limited immunity toward it.

• I have only gotten restless when I was waiting for TWD S2. Luckily I have other episodic games to keep me busy till the second episode of TFTB.

• The only times I have ever gotten withdrawals was during the waits for the first 3 TWD S2 episodes, after that I became a master of art of waiting for Telltale episodes. The waits don't phase me now, like at all :P

• As long as ep 3 doesnt take this long to come out then whatever

Sign in to comment in this discussion.