The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• An 84 is a C?

What drugs is your Grading Scale on?

I really really really despise my chemistry class. I cannot take it anymore. My chemistry teacher is the worst. On Tuesday, I was gone for m

• I'm guessing cocaine

An 84 is a C? What drugs is your Grading Scale on?

• Ahh ClemyCloo I'm so sorry that you have to go through all that. No 17 year old and anyone should go through that kind of hardship. I hope that you can get through it and that your life will get better through time. You're in my thoughts.

I should be sleeping. I should be sleeping like a normal fucking 17 year old who has finished all of his work for the week. I should be list

• Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm glad somebody as supportive and respectful as you exists, it slightly restores my faith in humanity. ^_^

As for getting better, I have very recently been feeling much better and working hard to better myself as a human being. Are the horrible feelings I have gone? No, but it's getting there.

Ahh ClemyCloo I'm so sorry that you have to go through all that. No 17 year old and anyone should go through that kind of hardship. I hope that you can get through it and that your life will get better through time. You're in my thoughts.

• edited March 2016

[removed]

• My favorite P.E. got fired two weeks ago for beating up a 6th grader, never knew she was capable of doing it honestly.

• dem feels man

Clemenem posted: »

Don't you just hate suck ups? They piss me off, seriously. Such feeble attempts to stroke a large ego and they seem innumerable wherever you go the internet, work, school etc

• wow

thats hardcore

too punk rock grunge, a 6th grader??? seriously

My favorite P.E. got fired two weeks ago for beating up a 6th grader, never knew she was capable of doing it honestly.

• Yup, that's the youngest grade of kids in my school.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

wow thats hardcore too punk rock grunge, a 6th grader??? seriously

• but why beat him

Yup, that's the youngest grade of kids in my school.

• If I recall it was because he was doing an exercise routine wrong.

but why beat him

• holy moly

I'd be probably be beaten to death then

If I recall it was because he was doing an exercise routine wrong.

• holy moly guacamole

holy moly I'd be probably be beaten to death then

• I know a lot of his blind fans hang around here.

HOW DID YOU KNOW?!

Seriously though, no idea who you're talking about.

• Some teachers can just be terrible!

I have an "AP" World History "teacher" who really comes up with what we're doing the day we do it. Half the things we do, we don't turn in! Our tests are on things that we haven't even gone over! The wrist part is that every single person cheats using their phones, all except for my girlfriend and I. And of course that puts us at a lower grade than everyone else.

One girl even missed a day of a test, so she went in to take it. And our "AP" World History "teacher" said "Oh it's okay. I just gave you full credit." I'm going to be SOOO happy when this year ends!

I really really really despise my chemistry class. I cannot take it anymore. My chemistry teacher is the worst. On Tuesday, I was gone for m

• Sounds like favoritism or that he/ she is lazy.

Some teachers can just be terrible! I have an "AP" World History "teacher" who really comes up with what we're doing the day we do it. Ha

• I am sorry man, but hey your back!

Smellmeh posted: »

Well i am sick with a cold and a fever right now, i feel like crap...

• Whaaat... An 84 in my school is almost a B+

• I wish you luck!

Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm glad somebody as supportive and respectful as you exists, it slightly restores my faith in humanity. ^_^

• Hope you're ok... But welcome back :D

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

I am sorry man, but hey your back!

• Don't you just love it when you suffer from depression and suicidal thoughts and someone calls you "a waste of life" :))))))

• edited April 2016

enter image description here

If anyone called me a waste of life ^

Don't let people speak to you like this we teach people how to treat us by our reactions to situations so your response is vital here

Please tell me you responded and rekt them

lottii-lu posted: »

Don't you just love it when you suffer from depression and suicidal thoughts and someone calls you "a waste of life" )))))

• I did, but I didn't think it did much tbh. They still treat me like shit.

Markd4547 posted: »

If anyone called me a waste of life ^ Don't let people speak to you like this we teach people how to treat us by our reactions to situations so your response is vital here Please tell me you responded and rekt them

• You can tell them I said you're not a waste of life, and I'm older than they are, so I know better, nyah!

I did, but I didn't think it did much tbh. They still treat me like shit.

• edited April 2016

For fuck's sake. I can't even download a damn mod today without some bullshit problem. Either my laptop glitches out and I can't even use the start menu (honestly, Windows 10 is pissing me off), or I get an error message when I actually try to download something. I shouldn't have to restart my laptop and wait ten minutes every time I try to do something. Downloading a fucking mod should not be this hard.

enter link description here

• what kind of a person tells that to someone ???

anyway, you're an interesting person and you really do matter

Don't you just love it when you suffer from depression and suicidal thoughts and someone calls you "a waste of life" )))))

• There always be this type of selfish people they see you struggling so will mock you to feel sense of superiority over you to help with their low self-esteem and know you won't do anything back so they target you especially.

You have to stand up to them they do not care how you feel or ur struggles in fact worse you feel the better they feel about themselves and the less scared they are to mock or bully you worse.

That's why always important not to take in the negative words of bullies but deflect it back to them make them feel how they made you feel. By putting the mirror back on themselves they realize you are no easy target and you don't make them feel superior in any way making mocking you a negative and unwanted experience for them and their ego.

Anyway the question you must ask yourself why do I let there words matter to me at all are these people I want to impress or do I even respect them enough to even listen to their harsh words.

If a bully sees no fault in you or who you are does that makes you a bully? surely being seen as different in the eyes of douches is what everyone wants who wants
    to be like a douche or a bully or need their approval or respect in any way

Ur such a nice and caring person around here don't let people get to you believe me

enter link description here

I did, but I didn't think it did much tbh. They still treat me like shit.

• edited April 2016

Did I mention my cousin was an asshole? Well, now I just figured out he is. My asshole cousin was playing a 'game' with my siblings and 'accidentally' hit my brother in the face with a fucking stick. And after he did it, he just kept playing his game. He didn't even fucking say sorry. Little disrespectful shit.

• I am afire with rage!

Due to financial concerns, we had to rehome our dog. She was a border-collie (Scottish sheep dog), so we figured that we might give her to another family with a property for her to run about on. We had an agreement with this family that were there any issues concerning her, that we would take her back. Only then would we change the dogs registration.

That was close to five months ago. Now, under the impression that the dog was happy and settled, we went over to their property (they were out at the time, but there was an agreement between us that we could enter the property to drop off the paperwork for the registration change). We found the dog to be severly underweight, having lost a great amount of fat and muscle mass. So, we took her from the property as a result. Given the previous arangement and that the dog was still in our name, legally, we did nothing wrong.

This family harassed my mother to her wits end, threatened to take this to VCAT and to sue (despite effectively having no case) and has also harrased my grandparents over it,

Today, was the first day back to school for term 2. When we arrived back home, however, the dog was gone and a window was broken into. These people systematically conspired to break into OUR house to steal OUR dog, and we have witnesses that attest that the mother and daughter and son were all a part of this.

These ignominous, god-foresaken lunes had the audacity to conspire, to premeditate and to criminally act to steal a dog that rightfully belonged to us and that we acted legally to take back for her safety.

But these idiots fucked up big time and left behind a pair of thongs. We have witnesses that can attest to them lurking about before we came home and their actions have turned this from a civil case into a criminal case. In short, they are about to be rammed up the arse with the blade that is Victorian State Law.

They will pay for this and we will get our dog back. I swear my soul upon it!

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited April 2016

Jesus, what would possess someone to do that? Don't know about Australia, but in the states, that's a felony offense. You also have a good case for punitive damages.

Hopefully your dog is okay. Has your family gone to the police?

I am afire with rage! Due to financial concerns, we had to rehome our dog. She was a border-collie (Scottish sheep dog), so we figured th

• From a law point of view this is a pretty interesting case, by interesting I mean it's interesting how moronic people can be. Can't believe they went as far as planning to break into your house and stealing your dog. Hope the dog is okay, if they're crazy enough to actually break into your house then I don't want to think what else they could do. May justice be served!

I am afire with rage! Due to financial concerns, we had to rehome our dog. She was a border-collie (Scottish sheep dog), so we figured th

• Windows 10 makes mods almost impossible to install, it's apparently the trade off for making cheats "impossible", which is rubbish, just watch me someone's going to break that code, anything can be hacked.

For fuck's sake. I can't even download a damn mod today without some bullshit problem. Either my laptop glitches out and I can't even use th

• edited April 2016

As far as Victorian law is concerned, this is property theft amd breaking and entering. The mother is in trouble for all sorts of things, so this is not something entirely unexpected.

We have rung the police. They shall be coming over today to see the scene and collect the evidence. Unfortunately, the police here in my town is terribly understaffed, so this might take a while. I am confident that it shall be taken care of, though. While understaffed, they are competent.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Jesus, what would possess someone to do that? Don't know about Australia, but in the states, that's a felony offense. You also have a good case for punitive damages. Hopefully your dog is okay. Has your family gone to the police?

• The mother is a class A psychopath. Apparently, she is in trouble with other charges, concerning theft of animals, saddles, farm equiptment and much more. In addition, she also apparently is being taken to VCAT by others over the mistreatment of her animals. In short, she is not normal. Her doing this, while unexpected, is not entirely surprising.

I sincerly doubt they would intentionally harm the dog, though. They might have starved her, but I doubt it was intentional. The way I hear things, she has too many animals and not enough resources. Still, that does not change the fact that they lied about the dog, harrassed my family and broke into our house and stole her like some plaything for toddlers to steal from their siblings out of jealousy.

May it be upon a burbing hot silver platter.

From a law point of view this is a pretty interesting case, by interesting I mean it's interesting how moronic people can be. Can't believe

• Tracer. Nice.

From a law point of view this is a pretty interesting case, by interesting I mean it's interesting how moronic people can be. Can't believe

• Damn, those people sound fucking stupid. While I am extremely bothered someone would do this to a family, there is something that keeps messing with me.

How was a thong left behind?

Well, in any case, I hope you get your dog back.

• edited April 2016

enter image description here

Thongs = Australian slang for flip-flops.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Damn, those people sound fucking stupid. While I am extremely bothered someone would do this to a family, there is something that keeps messing with me. How was a thong left behind? Well, in any case, I hope you get your dog back.

• UPDATE: Recently, we learnt that the Mother's boyfriend has broken up with her over stealing the dog, for he vehemently implored her not to and has apparently also been lied to in a pathalogical fashion over these past two years.

Additionally, she apparently (unconfirmed, but who knows with her level of unpredictability?) intends to move interstate soon.

The forensic officers have been, taken prints and recovered the pair of thongs. The case is now in the hands of the detectives.

• Ah, I was extremely confused too. "Why did the leave their underwear behind?!"

Thongs = Australian slang for flip-flops.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited April 2016

Good, here's hoping for fair, speedy proceedings.

Clearly this women is in need of professional help.

UPDATE: Recently, we learnt that the Mother's boyfriend has broken up with her over stealing the dog, for he vehemently implored her not to

Sign in to comment in this discussion.