Dark Angels 2 Character Submission Thread

edited May 2015 in Forum Games

Hey Guys and Welcome to Dark Angels 2! First off, I remember what I said so I won't be starting this till AFTER I finish up with SON and JP but I really wanna get ideas about the characters that will be coming in and how I should manage them so here we go!

If you're new to this then feel free to join! DA2 is about a Special Elite Team and their old enemies which come back to haunt them....

Note: There is a Character Limit of 2 Characters ONLY

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Back-story:

Alliance: Team Member, Team Ally, Neutral, Villain,

Part Names

Part 1- Welcome to Hell

Part 2- A New Mission

Part 3- Nothing Lasts Forever

Part 4- Civil War

Part 5- Our Fallen Brothers

Part 6- Within Hell's Gates

And thank you to all the people who contributed and submitted characters last time! (Italicized Names mean deceased characters)

@GoldenPaladin as Jordan Wilkerson

@SupernovaeHollay as Lynne Bowen

@NoHopeLeft as Hopeless, Jack, Rick, and Gary

@Markd4547 as Sparker

@ClemyClooAndBabyboo as Arin Osco

@TheWalkingSheep as Alex Mason

@LiquidChicagoTed as Vicente Carmine, Rebecca Saunders, and Javier Mendoza

@HelloWorld123 as Elsa Houten and Audrey Degaldo

@Twistee as Jacob

@Zachiscool as John Lottmann and Diana Wilshire

@TheCornPopper as Zack

@janitor as Harry Cooper

@supersagig as Wilson Smith, Ethan Willows, Melanie Royald, Anslem Sanders, Anthanasius Redborn, Constance Benson, Warren Roldan, PeGaSuTy 89240, OKMHG810,

And Author Saltlick123 as Agent 123

Characters not introduced yet: Sebastian Red, Zach Radkey, Carmen Dominguez, Isabella Otranto, Xavier Willows,

Can't wait to start on this! :D

Comments

• Name: Sebastian Red.

Role/Alliance: Villain.

Appearance: Long clean hair and a very short beard, his hair and beard are both dyed snowwhite. Left eye is blue while the right is green. Long black leather jacket and camo cargo pants, black boot, black gloves. Stands about 5’12” tall.

Personality: Suffers from Bipolar disorder, but often calls himself a “Manic” (Manic depression) when asked or forced to discuss it. This mental disorder is characterized by periods of elevated mood and periods of depression. The elevated mood is quite significant. During these periods he feels or acts abnormally happy, energetic, angry, or irritable. He often makes poorly thought out decisions with little regard of consequences. But when he’s not suffering from the disorder and in control of his thoughts he is quite charismatic, charming, a little sarcastic from time to time, and kind to a degree, but if a matter is personal he will take action, and even be quite brutal depending on the matter.

Backstory: From early childhood he faced an abusive father and a reluctant mother, though he never got past the abuse he has moved on from it. The abuse made him develop Bipolar disorder and was called “a Manic” by his parents. But he left his home at age 16 and made his way up the ladder of the criminal world; starting with becoming friends with a boy by the name of Billy, he was a drug dealer, and so Sebastien became his partner. Almost each week they made it higher in the criminal underworld. Until finally they reached a point where they faced another problem, at that time Sebastien was 19. During this fateful day Billy was shot down while doing a deal that fell through. The death of his long time friend threw him into his first MAJOR episode of his mental disorder.

Upon killing the murderers of Billy (and anyone who got in his way) Sebastien found himself rising up in the criminal underworld once again, from drug dealer to a millionare. Crime paid. At age 27 Sebastien now has became an international drug dealer with millions of dollars at his disposal. But when faced with a challenge he faces it head on, if someone were to try to end his business he will take them out himself. But his episodes come very often because refuses to take and medicine to treat it, he can become very violent, but will not murder people who he considers allies or useful. But would NEVER comment awful crimes, (such as rape, making people needlessly suffer, etc.)

Other Info: Quite familiar with most weapons and tools, but he prefers to use a shout katana that’s hidden within his leather jacket. Also fights well with hand to hand, unarmed, and is an amazing killer in general.

• Let's see how long he lasts :P

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Name: Sebastian Red. Age: 27. Role/Alliance: Villain. Appearance: Long clean hair and a very short beard, his hair and beard are bo

• edited March 2015

Well you need a supervillain name all the best Dark Angels villains do (Ex Count Hypno, Sparker)

How about Blood Red? or does that sound stupid?

Name: Sebastian Red. Age: 27. Role/Alliance: Villain. Appearance: Long clean hair and a very short beard, his hair and beard are bo

• We'll see then.

B3

B;3

B3

Saltlick123 posted: »

Let's see how long he lasts :P

• I'll think of something... Hmm...

How about... Red Eyed?

Lord_EAA posted: »

Well you need a supervillain name all the best Dark Angels villains do (Ex Count Hypno, Sparker) How about Blood Red? or does that sound stupid?

• Hope, the names fine :)

I'll think of something... Hmm... How about... Red Eyed?

• Sebastian Red or Red Eyed? XD

Hope, the names fine

• edited March 2015

I like Sebastian Red.Red Eyed sounds like a Hooker name, a Pirate name, or some cheesy super-villain name (And I mean Cheesy in a BAD way) (Don't ask me how I would know about Hooker names xD)

Sebastian Red or Red Eyed? XD

• Those sound cool which do you like better salt?

Sebastian Red or Red Eyed? XD

• Then Sebastian Red it is. XD

I like Sebastian Red.Red Eyed sounds like a Hooker name, a Pirate name, or some cheesy super-villain name (And I mean Cheesy in a BAD way) (Don't ask me how I would know about Hooker names xD)

• Hell yeah

Then Sebastian Red it is. XD

• edited March 2015

Will SON have impact beyond cameos?

• Are we three the only ones here?

• Name: Zach Radkey

Role/Alliance: Villian

Personality: Smart. He's not the strongest, so he mostly relies on his brains.

Appearance: He's tall, about 6 and a half feet, he has dark hair, white skin and red, menacing eyes.

Backstory: He came from an abusive family, and got out of it several years later by telling the authorities. He joined the villains looking for a job, and there's his backstory.

• Ok supervillain name?

zachiscool3 posted: »

Name: Zach Radkey Age: 27 Role/Alliance: Villian Gender: Male Personality: Smart. He's not the strongest, so he mostly relies on

• um..... The Brain?

Ok supervillain name?

• Well if you like it then thats it :)

zachiscool3 posted: »

um..... The Brain?

• edited March 2015

Name: Carmen Dominguez

Personality: Brave , Smart , Blunt , Agressive , Distrustful , Pensative.

Appearance: black long curly hair , brown eyes , light-brown skin , 5,7 feet. Athletic.

Back-story: She has anmesia of her childhood cause one time (as far as the people she was with at the moment remember) she got slammed to the wall by the explosion of a grendade. She doesn´t have family or boy/girlfriends (she is bi :P). She is a mercenary

Alliance: Neutral

PS: I want her to beat Javier up :P

• PS: I want her to beat Javier up :P

Alt text

Nobody is beating Javier up... well, except Alex... or maybe Audrey... okay, maybe some people are beating Javier up...

supersagig posted: »

Name: Carmen Dominguez Age: 29 Gender: Female Personality: Brave , Smart , Blunt , Agressive , Distrustful , Pensative. Appearan

• Can't Say

:P

Will SON have impact beyond cameos?

• don't forget elsa :D

PS: I want her to beat Javier up :P Nobody is beating Javier up... well, except Alex... or maybe Audrey... okay, maybe some people are beating Javier up...

• So she dosent remember her past or familly well that could seriously work for a Dark angels story :)

Name: Carmen Dominguez Age: 29 Gender: Female Personality: Brave , Smart , Blunt , Agressive , Distrustful , Pensative. Appearan

• edited March 2015

Bump.

• edited March 2015

So... I totally forgot to send my character. Sorry SaltBro :)

Name: Isabella Otranto

Personality: Isabella is an ice-cold professional when it comes to her job. She is calm, silent and highly intelligent, preferring to strike only when she has a chance to win, making several needlessly complicated back-up plans and always having something up her sleeve. Behind her cold and calm exterior, she is more than often deadly furious, only narrowly holding herself back from seriously wounding or killing targets which she is supposed to bring back alive. She is a weapon fanatic and can get extremely dreamy when speaking about the advantages and disadvantages of different weapons. Her favourites are silenced weapons and she can literally talk for hours about their advantages, up to the point where even hardened gun freaks are annoyed by her knowledge. She is even able to create her own weapons and gadgets, which she deems superior to anything manufactured by someone else. Even though she acts cold, she has a friendly side towards anyone who she deems as a good person and she would go out of her way to protect these people. Towards anyone else, she acts cold, rude and mocking, rarely hiding her opinion on a certain topic. She has a horrible timing, often making the worst possible remark at the worst possible situation. She also carefully hides her severe anger issues, but often lashes out towards anyone who gives her a bad time. Several of her mannerisms are definitely paranoid and she can be needlessly careful when doing something. Because she believes that they stole “her” kill when they were present at Vicente's death, Isabella has a slight grudge against the Dark Angels team and even though she wouldn't work against them unless ordered and would even work with them if that means a successful mission, she would love little more than to royally beat them up for stealing "her" kill. Even though she knows that the Dark Angels didn't kill Vicente personally, she still holds them responsible for denying her the chance to kill him. The only person she is even more angry at for this is Sparker. Deep down Isabella also has a caring side, refusing to cross certain moral lines and even going as far as actively go against her mission parameters if that means that she is able to either prevent innocent people from dying or that she is able to kill her target if she is unable to capture it alive.

Appearance: Isabella is 5'8 tall, with olive skin, dark brown eyes and black hair, which she keeps at shoulder-length. While not strikingly beautiful, she has a certain allure on her, which she uses to her advantage. When she is on a mission, she wears dark grey camo clothing which makes it easier for her to be stealthy at night or in cities, as well as a multitude of tools that help her capturing her targets, from throwing knives to tasers, to small ropes. Outside of a mission she wears a plain grey hoodie and black jeans. There are very few moments in which she is actually unarmed and she even sleeps with a gun or a knife at hand.

Backstory: Isabella Otranto was born into a rich family in Italy, as the only daughter of a wealthy businessman. Her father specialized in weapon manufacturing, creating several especially deadly weapons. When Isabella was ten years old, her father went into negotiations with the powerful arms dealer Vicente Carmine. Her father made the poor choice to attempt to trick Vicente into making a bad deal, but Vicente saw through this and swiftly killed him as a punishment for the attempted betrayal, leaving Isabella as an orphan. She vowed to hunt down and kill Vicente one day and spent the next decade training several martial arts, as well as becoming very proficient with firearms. After finishing her training, she started to hunt Vicente down and soon managed to capture one of his associates. She brutally interrogated him, learning several names of people who work with Vicente. Several of these names were in fact people who were associated with Sparker at the time. This in turn got her the attention of the government who hired her as a freelance bounty hunter to hunt down several of Sparker's allies. Eventually, she never got her chance to kill Vicente. She has a slight grudge against the Dark Angels for this, but eventually shifted her attention towards Vicente's remaining associates, especially the one known as “Sparker”. The Government used her serious anger for their own gain and hired her to hunt down several people affiliated with Sparker. Even though she always fulfilled the mission as required, she acted increasingly and needlessly brutal while dealing with her targets. This lead to the government distancing themselves from her, at least officially. Unofficially, she is still hired for especially troubling missions, that were deemed too shady to be considered as official government business.

• Bump #2

:P

• Dark Angels 2 Teaser (Excluding new characters for DA2 and current characters in SON and possible effects...)

Council, I'm General George Whitelock, and as you all know, We are here today to deal with flaws within our system, One of them being an Op team code-named "Dark Angels"

Anslem riding a Motorcycle and John sharpening his Machete

Whitelock: In the past they were one of our most efficient teams but lets just say they've made quite a number of enemies and are now more of a liability than an asset.......

Councilman: What do you suggest to take care of this?

Whitelock: I have some ideas.................

The Snake: Remember me?

Jordan: No, Who are you?

The Snake: Oh yeah, you don't know me, but you're about to.......

Gun Shots

Jordan: NOO!!!!!!!

Sparker: Oh Ha He He Oh Ha Ha, It's good to be back in the game

Javier: Talk about Loco

Javier punches Sparker

Sparker punches Javier back

Sparker: A little fight in you taco shell, I LIKE that

Explosion

The Snake: We're gonna fucking gut you like the pigs you are...........

Constance shoots Shotgun

Sparker: But before that Snake.......... We're gonna tear you apart from the inside.......

Elsa and Lynne point guns at eachother

Sparker: Then after the dust settles and all your friends have eaten each-other, You can look me in the eyes and ask to die like the bitch you are EHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jordan looks at body on the ground

Jordan: I'm sorry...............I'm so sorry...........

Dark Angels 2

Can't wait to start working on this :) This is just based off the general outline I have in my head and stuff can change so nothing is definite, Tell me what you guys think :)

• DON´T MAKE ME WAIT AND FINISH JP AND TSON NOW!!!! FNSDFBCOIWGDFVC IGJFCIGVM EGVP NOGV FEF VFDM{VC ]eRD
    RS-DAJHGFEM

Dark Angels 2 Teaser (Excluding new characters for DA2 and current characters in SON and possible effects...) Council, I'm General George

• Name: Xavier Willows

Personality: Agressive , Blunt , Smart , Jealous , Reluctant , Distrustful , Apatic , Cynical

Appearance: brown short curly hair , blue eyes , fair skin , 2 meters tall , athletic.

Back-story: He is the brother of Ethan. His parents always loved Ethan more and always gave him everything. They even put Xavier in adoption just because they didn´t love him. He killed his parents when he was 18 for that. No one knows about it , yet

• Oh dayum. Javier fighting against Sparkles? That won't end well, that won't end well. I guess either Jav or Elsa won't get out of this alive. Other than that, the Sparker is entertaining as always. I love that villainous bromance he and Snake have going.

Anyways, that little teaser got me very excited for the story! Need it asap!

Dark Angels 2 Teaser (Excluding new characters for DA2 and current characters in SON and possible effects...) Council, I'm General George

• Hummm i keep debating with myself. Should i make another villain? im not sure

• Team Member,Villain, Other, Hmmmm

Hummm i keep debating with myself. Should i make another villain? im not sure

• Choose any one you'd like

What do you think salt any youd like to recommed?

• What do you think salt any youd like to recommed?

Team Member,Villain, Other, Hmmmm

• Would a villain even work here? i mean Sparker and Snake seem like the main villain people

Choose any one you'd like

• A neutral could be cool! :P or a ally

Would a villain even work here? i mean Sparker and Snake seem like the main villain people

• Well, remember Sparker was the main villain last time and there were others :p

I'm pretty sure that I could fit anyone in any role in :)

Would a villain even work here? i mean Sparker and Snake seem like the main villain people

• hummm maybe...................

A neutral could be cool! :P or a ally

• ILL think about it.........................................probably yes but im not sure

Well, remember Sparker was the main villain last time and there were others I'm pretty sure that I could fit anyone in any role in

• whoa

Sign in to comment in this discussion.