About Ep 2 Patch.

UPDATE: Installed the game again and then installed the patch and it's fine now. Thnx to the helping comment in this post.

Hey guys, the game "told" me install a patch to update my game (Ep 2 i guess), when i try to install the patch it gives me this message:
"This patch installer is not compatible with the version currently installed. Please download the latest installer for Tales from the Borderlands"
Anyone knows what to do next?
TY in advance.

Comments

• No, the game is here in the Telltale store.

you using steam?

• I've got the same problem on my pc. And nothing at all on my iPad :-((((

• Go to your account on Telltale's site, choose My games, Borderlands and download and install the game again. Worked for me with the patch then.

• edited March 2015

I'm getting this too. And I'm not in the mood to download and install the game again..

• Not to be a jerk but next time i'm gonna buy their games via Steam. It's all updates automatically there.

• Can confirm that did the trick. Thnx.

Hedulven posted: »

Go to your account on Telltale's site, choose My games, Borderlands and download and install the game again. Worked for me with the patch then.

• Had the same issue

btw just so you know
    the episode 2 data downloaded for me in documents/telltale games/tales from the borderlands/net/

my game is in D:/games/tales from the borderlands/

when i copied the contents of the net folder from the documents into the game folder (tales from the borderlands/Archives)
    it found the episode and it played fine

dont know why it downloads to the documents folder and not the game folder.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.