Hail to the king, baby!

Alt text

One of the best moments or the best moment?

Comments

• edited March 2015

I love how even though we know Jack cannot by any means be trusted on his word, the major percentage trusted him including me. I just find the guy too charismatic and any chance of interacting with him I take. Besides a grenade is a little less helpful than hacking into the whole security system

• I didn't trust Jack. What makes this decision so difficult is that Fiona (probably) has the best intentions at heart but her plan is questionable - we don't even know if those dodgy home-made grenades work, the first one did, but what about this one? - while Jack's plan is definitely the better one, though of course this is Handsome Jack we're dealing with, so who knows whether he'll end up harming or killing Sasha or Vaughn? I don't know if I'll necessarily stick with my first decision, but neither is a safe choice.

• But it's not about trusting... it's about surviving this day. Fiona's plan was kinda meh compared to his tbh so I can understand where this is coming from.

I love how even though we know Jack cannot by any means be trusted on his word, the major percentage trusted him including me. I just find t

• Your right, Fiona's plan is questionable at best.

But whats the point of surviving today if Handsome Jack basically owns your body? Choosing Jack might just be the worst of all possible options (and let's be honest, this Handsome Jack is probably more unstable than the real one!).

Between maybe dying and giving Jack control, well, I say roll the dice.

No one lives forever.

• But the fact is you're still alive remember, Rhys and Fiona make it to the end from what we can tell, even with Jack in control of his body.

• Hail to the king baby! Sorry even if I wanted to trust FIna Jack is Jack we have to go with him

• I dunno about you, but I loved Jack in the games. Lots of people did.

He can't betray us until we get to Hyperion and get him in a new body. Whether he actually wants to help Rhys or just use him isn't clear, but it's clear that if Rhys dies then Jack's gone for good. He's too smart to risk pissing Rhys off or betraying him right now.

• That's why you get 4 slots for saves.

Leluch123 posted: »

Hail to the king baby! Sorry even if I wanted to trust FIna Jack is Jack we have to go with him

• If he has Rhys body, he doesn't need a new one.

You're right, they do make it to the end (that's something we do see). Arguably though, depending on your actions, we're not entirely sure whose running Rhys at the end.

I dunno about you, but I loved Jack in the games. Lots of people did. He can't betray us until we get to Hyperion and get him in a new bo

• I dunno. If Jack took over Rhys' body I don't think he'd have all of Rhys' memories, just like Rhys doesn't have Jack's memories. Pretty sure body merging in Borderlands doesn't work that way. In that case, it'd be odd that Jackrhys could remember everything that happened. There's also the question of how he gets captured by what seems to be an ordinary bounty hunter/bandit if he's one of the biggest "Badasses" in Pandora's history.

TheQuebecer posted: »

If he has Rhys body, he doesn't need a new one. You're right, they do make it to the end (that's something we do see). Arguably though, depending on your actions, we're not entirely sure whose running Rhys at the end.

• I don't trust Jack one bit, but I also knew his plan was way more solid than Fiona's. I knew he'd try to genuinely help, because his existence depends on Rhys. Plus, no WAY was I gonna pass up the opportunity for some hilarious Jack shenanigans.

• Hail to the motherfucking king!

All hail Handsome Rhys!

• I actually went with Fiona, and was kinda surprised to see I was in the minority. I tend to like being in the minority, though, so this is going to get exciting.

I wonder how much impact the choice will actually have, though.

• It doesn't seem like it has any affect on Fiona and Rhys' relationship yet, but it may have big consequences for Vaughn and Sasha.

Bralef posted: »

I actually went with Fiona, and was kinda surprised to see I was in the minority. I tend to like being in the minority, though, so this is going to get exciting. I wonder how much impact the choice will actually have, though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.