Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You have problems because you sleep like that or you have sleeping problems because of... You?

BigBadPaul posted: »

2 o'clock in the morning till 5 o'clock in the morning. had sleeping problems lately xd

• You're teaching him r rated french words gurl

Eryka posted: »

What!? I'm just teaching him bad french words! What's wrong!?

• edited September 2015

Haha, I will tell you a story. I don't think that you know this, but I got Arachnophobia. Now now, whenever I see a spider, no matter how small, I freak the f out. One day, I was just going to sleep. Was nice and dark, you know? TV was on and it was blasting out it's lights, when I suddenly see a fairly large black figure crawling on the floor. It decided to get stuck in the middle of the room. I was just there, figuring out what the hell it was, until I figured out that it was, an actual spider. It wasn't nothing dangerous, but jeez, it was big. I just froze there, and I started looking at it for an hour or so, looking for it's moves. As soon as it moved, it went underneath tables and stuff, I wasn't able to see it. It basically disappeared. I wasn't able to sleep for the rest of the day, until, in the afternoon, I managed to throw my shoe at the ceiling, where he somehow popped up. Completely massacred him. Left a mark on the ceiling, but, it was sooo worth it. I could sleep safe at night. xD

Brawl posted: »

holy fucking shit burn the house down and move to antarctica

• Aller! Il mérite bien de savoir quelques mots lewd en Français!

Kawaiii posted: »

You're teaching him r rated french words gurl

• edited September 2015

nuuuuuu...

pls, I got nothing to do with this! xd

I just wanted to have a friendly, casual conversation. And now it has turned into this!

Cock desire

• People complain so much :D But I don't, it would just be stupid to complain no matter what season it is lol.

nohuhhuh posted: »

and when it's winter we complain how freezing it is. We are never happy :P

• Where is it then? :)

my pc isnt at my home soooo there no parents

• edited September 2015

ayy, r rated french words. are they as romantic as the rest of your language?

You're teaching him r rated french words gurl

• That is beautiful :)

Nice wallpapers are nice. I love nature pictures. ;>

• Is it on there?

I wrote a really depressing fan fiction for FF.net and made myself sad. ;-; I'm going to locate some Rhyiona stories to cheer myself up now, then I'll probably settle down for the night.

• Luckily, you don't have Trypophobia like I do. whatever you do...

DO. NOT. LOOK. AT. TRYPOPHOBIA. IN. GOOGLE IMAGES!!!

You have been warned

Haha, I will tell you a story. I don't think that you know this, but I got Arachnophobia. Now now, whenever I see a spider, no matter how sm

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

enter image description here You and the spider's reaction

Haha, I will tell you a story. I don't think that you know this, but I got Arachnophobia. Now now, whenever I see a spider, no matter how sm

• Oh it can't be that b-

Luckily, you don't have Trypophobia like I do. whatever you do... DO. NOT. LOOK. AT. TRYPOPHOBIA. IN. GOOGLE IMAGES!!! You have been warned

• Dude, I don't think the thread will die even after Ep.5 comes out :P

I mean, it's more of a social club now rather than a shipping thread!! XD

sigh... I haven't really thought about it, but THIS IS probably the last wait we will have together, guys... for an episode anyway. Damn,

• edited September 2015

Nonnnnnnnnn, c'est trèèèès gênant

Aller! Il mérite bien de savoir quelques mots lewd en Français!

• You never know. I imagine the Ep.5 ending being the Stranger (un-revealed) saying "And then what happened? There is more to this story..."

nohuhhuh posted: »

My problem is that this game will probably never have season 2

• edited September 2015

pff spiders isnt scary in my town :D and i aint scared by spiders -,-

edit:DOOO NOT LOOK AT GOOGLE İMAGES ABOUT SPİDERS :d

• Maybe, maybe not.

ayy, r rated french words. are they as romantic as the rest of your language?

• enter image description here

Luckily, you don't have Trypophobia like I do. whatever you do... DO. NOT. LOOK. AT. TRYPOPHOBIA. IN. GOOGLE IMAGES!!! You have been warned

• eh, probably a bit of both...

You have problems because you sleep like that or you have sleeping problems because of... You?

• edited September 2015

funny thing, I know a bit of french, but I could never figure out any of the... insulting stuff

is it that tricky? I mean, I would have never guessed that "bite" means... whatever it means :s

Maybe, maybe not.

• "J'vais te niquer" Non sérieux ça c'est beau comme mot!

Maybe, maybe not.

• GET THE BOOK!!! GET THE BOOK NOW!!!!!!!!

holy shit...I just saw the hugest spider ever crawl up the wall behind my desk. I was just sitting there and staring at it, unsure of what t

• Probably reacted with whatever was used to clean the floor last :P

is it just me or did the fire spread

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

You really have that? Sex must be so scary for you! (Bad Joke)

Eryka pls ;-;

• I gotta admit, I'm pretty sure I don't have Trypophobia, but the pictures themselves were... quite unnerving. :s

Nothing to lose sleep over, amirite? Hahaha, cause, you know, I barely sleep... yeah? Yeah... bad pun.

Eryka pls ;-;

• "J'vais t'EN-CU-LER"

très poétique.

"J'vais te niquer" Non sérieux ça c'est beau comme mot!

• Lol...

My math teacher now makes corny jokes at the end of each period everyday, here's the corniest "What do you called a destroyed rectangle ?" "A REKTangle !" tf

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

Maybe you should sleep more... When I can't sleep I listen to music, so I can't think while trying to take a nap

eh, probably a bit of both...

• I would but you don't reply to my comments anymore!!! :'(

Soooooooo... does anyone wanna speak? Like, at all? I'm kinda bored here...

• Oh, don't mind me... I will just go back h-here and listen to you two...

"J'vais t'EN-CU-LER" très poétique.

• Thank god it's not the same pronunciation

"Hi can I have a bite?"

awkward.

funny thing, I know a bit of french, but I could never figure out any of the... insulting stuff is it that tricky? I mean, I would have never guessed that "bite" means... whatever it means

• Mute people are offended >:(

Can't have a conversation without speaking! xd

• Gotta be careful what I say when I'm in France then! I can't always get through to everyone with my bare bones French. Don't wanna walk up to one of them, and speak English with that word in it. xd

"Do you know where I can have a bite?"

Tu me degoutes...

Thank god it's not the same pronunciation "Hi can I have a bite?" awkward.

• Oh come on! Je vais pas te faire trop mal! I can't "bite" you

Oh, don't mind me... I will just go back h-here and listen to you two...

• I can reply to yours

HazzatheMan posted: »

I would but you don't reply to my comments anymore!!!

• That looks more like more bag bugs (throwing my opinion in for no raisin)

There's way more spiders here :

• Sorry, Hazza. My feed ain't working very well. It doesn't always pop up the stuff that I actually need to see.

Anything you wanted to talk about? xd

HazzatheMan posted: »

I would but you don't reply to my comments anymore!!!

• Night lassy :D

Well, I'm going to chill out for a few hours, then go to sleep. I'll see you all tomorrow. Good night everyone.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.