Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

we're going on a trip in our favorite ship

enter link description here

• It's called Händerna Mot Himlen, which means hands towards the sky.

It's pretty popular because it's bouncy and has a memorable melody but the lyrics are kinda melancholy.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh which one?

• I chose to draw Rhys too. This modern masterpiece gives us a insight into his soul, describing the eternal battle between good and evil and also his unquestionable love for Fiona. Enjoy.

kristi78968 posted: »

My friend drew Rhys.

• Oh nooooooooooooo!!! You can't do this to me!!! I came here to escape this!!!

Duck_Hunt posted: »

we're going on a trip in our favorite ship enter link description here

• I went for a picnic, hence my sudden disappearance from the thread.

Before I left I was PM'ing with Eryka and she brought up my 'Dislike me' comment from yesterday, asking if I had been bullied at school. I replied, but I think this is something I wanna share on here tbh.

I wasn't directly bullied at school. I was teased A LOT however, frequently referred to as fat, called a hippo or a pig at times. I was constantly left out of things, always the last to be picked, and generally not worth anyone's time.

I felt like the whole world was against me.

I also had no fucking spine whatsoever, people shoved me around and I would let them. I would cry about stuff even at the age of 14, I just wouldn't defend myself cuz I guess the fear took over.

I was sensitive to peoples words and that certainly didn't help. People would talk about me and laugh at the conversations. A couple of times I was physically bullied, but this happened like 3-4 times in the entirety of high-school.

Anyways, my sensitivity remains even though I have grown a spine since I left school. I am easily offended or upset by the things that are said to me, unless I can tell or hear that such things are being made in a joking manner...

... I'm gonna go now. Need to catch up on 480 comments.

• Yeah I like it too, I remember that I wanted to have a really dull name when I was younger but I think it's great now. And the TV series also came into my mind, I like it a lot too! One of the few Finnish TV series that are even worth watching lol.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Kimmo is kinda funny name. (mutta tykkään siitä Kimmo tv sarjasta :P En tiedä miksi tämä piti mainita haha) I think Joakim is a good name.

• Ahhh cool :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

It's called Händerna Mot Himlen, which means hands towards the sky. It's pretty popular because it's bouncy and has a memorable melody but the lyrics are kinda melancholy.

• Actually it's 'poof' not 'puff'

Just had to uh, correct ya grammar there! XD

• Think for TWAU they should've had:

[?] Violence is a valid option :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

...my arse. Same goes for: [?] Silence is a valid option.

• Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Have an adorable Rhys W.I.P. from my friend. Though this piece is for me as a birthday present, just image Rhys doing this in front of Fiona.

• He'll be back next week!

Someone has to take over his role ;-;

• Hanna!!!

The one on here who always forgets to hit the Like button :P

you.. you can't play with our feelings like that Dx

• Could you finish my Nick drawing then? :(

Hi everyone!! I was visiting my friend this weekend and I had a blast with her! We basically stayed up almost all night talking about Tales.

• But... On Tumblr.... the bad people find YOU! :/

It's not that bad to be honest. Just try to avoid those bad people and you'll be fine

• Don't you dare cheat on your Ducky!!! >:(

Wait, You are a Finnish guy who likes pokemon and hates minions.. I love you already!!! :DD

• Hi Harry!!

I don't think it's that important to hit the like button to be honest :P (or was that a joke? xD)

Hanna!!! The one on here who always forgets to hit the Like button :P

• I'm really sorry man, about what happened to you in the past. I think you're a cool and nice person. If that can help.

I went for a picnic, hence my sudden disappearance from the thread. Before I left I was PM'ing with Eryka and she brought up my 'Dislike

• why didn't you let bitch Emily die?

YES!!!!

Though in all honesty, death isn't the deserved punishment for her :/

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I know it's yours and your friend's playthrough but why didn't you let bitch Emily die? ;__;

• It's cliche as fuck because the devs admitted they took inspiration from all the classic slasher movies of the 1980's like Friday The 13th...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yes! At first I thought it was really cliche and everything but it quickly makes you get hooked on it. i should probably not have used that word but oh well

• Hey!!! <3

I was being semi serious... I had a conversation about it yesterday on here :/

Also because I haven't been able to play or finish Until Dawn before EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE, I spoiled the entire game for myself... I was THAT pissed off with myself :(

Hi Harry!! I don't think it's that important to hit the like button to be honest :P (or was that a joke? xD)

• edited September 2015

my eyes! hurts :(

edit : looks awesome :D

I chose to draw Rhys too. This modern masterpiece gives us a insight into his soul, describing the eternal battle between good and evil and also his unquestionable love for Fiona. Enjoy.

• Past is in the past I guess.... But you never forget.

Thnx anyways...

I'm really sorry man, about what happened to you in the past. I think you're a cool and nice person. If that can help.

• Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. :/

I always try to be friendly with all the people I meet.

Thank you for sharing this with us. ^-^

I went for a picnic, hence my sudden disappearance from the thread. Before I left I was PM'ing with Eryka and she brought up my 'Dislike

• uh oh nice

kristi78968 posted: »

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life. Have an adorable Rhys W.I.P. from my friend. Though this piece is for me as a birthday present, just image Rhys doing this in front of Fiona.

• calm down picasso geez

jk, it's beautiful.

I chose to draw Rhys too. This modern masterpiece gives us a insight into his soul, describing the eternal battle between good and evil and also his unquestionable love for Fiona. Enjoy.

• i choped you half how can you go back 50 pages hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah.

• Okay :P well yeah I came back home today and I didn't read any of the new comments..

Did you open the spoiler tags or did people once again forget to spoiler tag their comments?

It was a damn good game btw.

Hey!!! I was being semi serious... I had a conversation about it yesterday on here Also because I haven't been able to play or finis

• I was going to call you rude already, but I won't then. :D

my eyes! hurts edit : looks awesome

• Very beautiful, thanks. <3

Kawaiii posted: »

calm down picasso geez jk, it's beautiful.

• yea yea but I finally met another Finn here! Let me enjoy this! >:D

(I still love my hubby more than anyone else <3)

Don't you dare cheat on your Ducky!!! >:(

• Oh god, the week is starting. I just want it to be over as fast as possible because frankly I think it will be hell. But maybe that's just midnight blues come one hour early.

Good night to everyone here, you guys are the best <3

• Maybe but I still like to spend my time there every now and then :D

But... On Tumblr.... the bad people find YOU!

• enter image description here

I had to. Good that you told us this though. :)

Past is in the past I guess.... But you never forget. Thnx anyways...

• Gosh I feel guilty now. I still haven't gotten around with the review yet :c sorry...

So it looks like I opened up a can of worms with my little comment earlier Now Brawl has revealed he has a list of people he considers f

• enter image description here

enter link description here @HandsomeChef

• R rated rhyiona dreams <3

Oh god, the week is starting. I just want it to be over as fast as possible because frankly I think it will be hell. But maybe that's just midnight blues come one hour early. Good night to everyone here, you guys are the best

• I'm sorry Hazza. People like that are just weak dicks that attack people because they need somewhere to vent. I'm sorry, and thank you for telling us.

• Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Enjoy your hell! I mean... I'm sure it won't be that bad. ;>

Oh god, the week is starting. I just want it to be over as fast as possible because frankly I think it will be hell. But maybe that's just midnight blues come one hour early. Good night to everyone here, you guys are the best

Sign in to comment in this discussion.