Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm so sorry. :(

Still have not found her and it has been almost 2 whole weeks.

• Night!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Trying so hard to stay late, yet I end up sleeping on my keyboard. Well, I stayed as late as I could, guys. I'm really sorry that I have to go ;~~; Good night, guys. GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ~-^

• I will miss ya...

Night, Wolfenus.

Trying so hard to stay late, yet I end up sleeping on my keyboard. Well, I stayed as late as I could, guys. I'm really sorry that I have to go ;~~; Good night, guys. GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ~-^

• This was awesome. <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

“There is a castle on a cloud...” The voice was soft and lulling, singing the part of a child with the wistfulness of youth. He felt draw

• edited September 2015

Well, I'm turning in for the night, I'll be reading, if you should know. Good night, Rhyiona chums, here's an edit that I actually made myself for you all. <3

enter image description here

• edited September 2015

Alright, alright. :D

And sleep literally is for the week. This comes from someone who hasn't slept in idk 32 hours I guess. It just happened. And now I don't even feel that tired, but I bet I will just sleep the whole Friday or something...

nohuhhuh posted: »

Okay I promise to check it out. Tomorrow... after some sweet sleep. Okay who am I kidding I don''t need sleep :P Sleep is for the weak!

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Same, actually.

• I can't believe I only got what the 69 meant earlier. 6th of September... 6/9... wow.

• Oh I always wondered if that was you!! :D

You are so cute! :3

kristi78968 posted: »

I hope my adorableness doesn't go away after I tell you guys that this is me. ;~;

• I'll miss ya, too, Paul ;~;

BigBadPaul posted: »

I will miss ya... Night, Wolfenus.

• edited September 2015

How come every single edit that you two bring on here, is close to perfection?

Haha, night, Gared!

Well, I'm turning in for the night, I'll be reading, if you should know. Good night, Rhyiona chums, here's an edit that I actually made myself for you all.

• SOOOOOO

the speech is done, but I'm going to hold back on it till tomorrow so everyone can see it.

now if u dont mind me

im gonna go practice some more street fighter (this game is hard)

u guys will love the speech btw

• edited September 2015

Well... I will be gone for a while soon, too...

I'll miss ya, too, Paul ;~;

• Thank you ;_;

Y U UPSET ME? ;-; Its alright, no harm done.

• The majority of them are made by Victoria, but I'm trying to make my own... the key word being 'try'. ;)

Thanks, Paul. Night! :)

How come every single edit that you two bring on here, is close to perfection? Haha, night, Gared!

• AAA this is sooo goood! :DD

• Just how

didn't you realize it before

I can't believe I only got what the 69 meant earlier. 6th of September... 6/9... wow.

• the speech is done, but I'm going to hold back on it till tomorrow so everyone can see it

hide your pots and pans

Green613 posted: »

SOOOOOO the speech is done, but I'm going to hold back on it till tomorrow so everyone can see it. now if u dont mind me im gonna go practice some more street fighter (this game is hard) u guys will love the speech btw

• This is great, no need to be so harsh on yourself :)

“There is a castle on a cloud...” The voice was soft and lulling, singing the part of a child with the wistfulness of youth. He felt draw

• edited September 2015

You're too nice, friend. Thanks.

• edited September 2015

I was trying to complement you both. ;)

Maybe I should make it a bit more direct... But, remember! We appreciate you two gals doing all that work for us. :o

The majority of them are made by Victoria, but I'm trying to make my own... the key word being 'try'. Thanks, Paul. Night!

• !thgiN thgiN

• On my birthday? Aw, how considerate of you Green! ;D

Green613 posted: »

SOOOOOO the speech is done, but I'm going to hold back on it till tomorrow so everyone can see it. now if u dont mind me im gonna go practice some more street fighter (this game is hard) u guys will love the speech btw

• I was too busy thinking about the story, I thought it was just a random date ;-;

buntingsir posted: »

Just how didn't you realize it before

• Ribs in bacon, see ya later. ;>>

Well, I'm turning in for the night, I'll be reading, if you should know. Good night, Rhyiona chums, here's an edit that I actually made myself for you all.

• he's a donut.

no surprise

Just how didn't you realize it before

• edited September 2015

I'm disappointed in myself.

But this is so good tho :0

Goodnight.

Goodnight Joey, sweet Rhyiona dreams <3

• Happy early bday den

enter image description here

On my birthday? Aw, how considerate of you Green! ;D

• I'm dying of happiness :D (oops..)

(I guess it's because when one starts talking then everybody else starts talking too)

I'll hold you onto it! (yeah, that's exactly what we've been talking about, people were probably just busy. Feels really nice to see them here again!)

• such much disrhyspect for the holy number

it was a great story tho we should forgive him

he's a donut. no surprise

• he's a donut.

wtf did I miss

he's a donut. no surprise

• it's okay Wolfie, at least you got it in the end

I was too busy thinking about the story, I thought it was just a random date ;-;

• nothing. it's just something i like to associate him with. ;p

Kruzii posted: »

he's a donut. wtf did I miss

• edited September 2015

its ok...

u donut

I was too busy thinking about the story, I thought it was just a random date ;-;

• wow what a surprise

dank

On my birthday? Aw, how considerate of you Green! ;D

• texting my mom

me: "when I say RHY you say IONA k?"

me: "RHY"

mom: "SHA"

mom: "DDUP"

i think i'm adopted

• But you promiiiised </3

(might be it and today is a special day, we're having so much fun just like we used to)

I'm dying of happiness (oops..) (I guess it's because when one starts talking then everybody else starts talking too)

• I KNOW RIGHT

HazzatheMan posted: »

HOLY CRAP I COULD SEE THAT HAPPENING BETWEEN THOSE 2!!!! XD

• enter image description here

mischievous smile

Sign in to comment in this discussion.