Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• We're ALWAYS ready for Rhyiona. B)

Gooooooooood evening everyone, I somehow passed out at 6 AM, then proceeded to wake up at 4 PM. How are you doing this fine Friday? Ready for a weekend filled of Rhyiona and tears?

• edited October 2015

I somehow passed out at 6 AM, then proceeded to wake up at 4 PM

enter image description here

How are you doing this fine Friday?

I'm doing mighty fine, thank you!

Ready for a weekend filled of Rhyiona and tears?

Yes! for Rhyiona and no for the tears.

Gooooooooood evening everyone, I somehow passed out at 6 AM, then proceeded to wake up at 4 PM. How are you doing this fine Friday? Ready for a weekend filled of Rhyiona and tears?

• edited October 2015

I am ready to possibly play the episode again in the weekend. :)

• Sure I'll join

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS So, this was something I have been wanting to ask for a long time: RAID BOSS and RAID BOSS RACE!!!!!!!!

• Great, love how expressive you are. ^‿^

kristi78968 posted: »

Seems like the finale for Tales is up! On my phone at the moment and I don't think Telltale likes YT mobile links. Could be wrong. Anyway, I'm going to take a nap/sleep. Flies out window

• How are you doing this fine Friday?

I'm good. Just making some GIFs ^-^

Ready for a weekend filled of Rhyiona and tears?

I'm ready for Rhyiona. I'm not ready for tears... ;-;

• Hey. good evening to you too!

• I'm probably gonna end up replaying all of Tales from the Borderlands this weekend. Good luck on your adventure too!

I am ready to possibly play the episode again in the weekend.

• Nice to hear your making some gifs! I'm still crying that it's over ;-;

Wolfenus54 posted: »

How are you doing this fine Friday? I'm good. Just making some GIFs ^-^ Ready for a weekend filled of Rhyiona and tears? I'm ready for Rhyiona. I'm not ready for tears... ;-;

• I'm ight, finally I got over my stress lmao. I only have one essay to finish and then I'm done......thank god....

• edited October 2015

Your new avatar.

It makes me happy.

I'm ight, finally I got over my stress lmao. I only have one essay to finish and then I'm done......thank god....

• Good to hear your doing mighty fine!

Here's a good evening hug to start your weekend!

Hug

BigBadPaul posted: »

I somehow passed out at 6 AM, then proceeded to wake up at 4 PM How are you doing this fine Friday? I'm doing mighty

• But are we ready for the weekend overload of Rhyiona? Have we built up our defenses and tissue supply?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

We're ALWAYS ready for Rhyiona.

• Yeah, sadly they aren't 'TFTBL GIFs'. They are 'Life is Strange GIFs'.

I'm still crying that it's over ;-;

Me too. Ugh... I need more tissues ;___;

Nice to hear your making some gifs! I'm still crying that it's over ;-;

• Good to hear your doing mighty fine!

Here's a good evening hug to start your weekend!

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Hopefully your day has been going fine too!

Good to hear your doing mighty fine! Here's a good evening hug to start your weekend!

• Shameless self-promotion? Apparently got rekt but ain't gone? I mean, just because it features a "certain character" doesn't really mean it belongs in the Rhyiona thread, man.

Buhbye

kaza125 posted: »

I won't post the link, but if you guys wanna check it out then feel free to. Like I said, there is reason I posted it in the Rhyiona thread mainly because it will feature a certain character.

• Haha... Nice avatar, Official ;>>

I'm ight, finally I got over my stress lmao. I only have one essay to finish and then I'm done......thank god....

• edited October 2015

Oh man, Life is Strange. That game is a feels trip.

I bought you some tissues though, use them wisely!

Tissues

Edit: Oh and if you need hugs!

I'm here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah, sadly they aren't 'TFTBL GIFs'. They are 'Life is Strange GIFs'. I'm still crying that it's over ;-; Me too. Ugh... I need more tissues ;___;

• My comment got deleted, no idea who by.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Then... what happened?

• Good evening to you! What's crackin' in the kitchen?

Hey. good evening to you too!

• Loving the new avatar! Good luck on your final essay! Think of Rhyiona and us and hopefully it'll get you through!

• Well, I just got here! I literally just woke up thirty minutes ago. So for the past thrifty minutes I've been surfing this thread, so I guess you could say my day so far has been fantastic!

Good to hear your doing mighty fine! Here's a good evening hug to start your weekend! Thanks, I appreciate it! Hopefully your day has been going fine too!

• edited October 2015

Oh man, Life is Strange. That game is a feels trip.

Yeah... ;~;

I bought you some tissues though, use them wisely!

Thanks... ;-; Uses 10 tissues.

Edit:

Oh and if you need hugs!

I could use a hug right now. :'(

Oh man, Life is Strange. That game is a feels trip. I bought you some tissues though, use them wisely! Edit: Oh and if you need hugs!

• You guys like Fiona. This and the Fiona apperication threads few pages back, couldn't find it) So I'd thought I would post it in the most relevant thread. Me posting a simple joke, and some peopple having a bit of reaction should have nothing do with my post :D

Shameless self-promotion? Apparently got rekt but ain't gone? I mean, just because it features a "certain character" doesn't really mean it belongs in the Rhyiona thread, man.

• I literally just woke up thirty minutes ago.

Oh!... right.

Glad to see you here, however! ^-^

Well, I just got here! I literally just woke up thirty minutes ago. So for the past thrifty minutes I've been surfing this thread, so I guess you could say my day so far has been fantastic!

• Loving the new avatar, Official.

Hope you make it through your essay ;>

• feels trip

Oh man, Life is Strange. That game is a feels trip. I bought you some tissues though, use them wisely! Edit: Oh and if you need hugs!

• Haha, no need to slap yourself! That hurts! Here's a Rhyiona picture to make it feel better.

Hugs and Kisses

Picture done by http://selfishv.tumblr.com/

I literally just woke up thirty minutes ago. Oh!... right. Glad to see you here, however! ^-^

• good luck with your essay, bruh

also try to keep that avatar for more than a day, cuz it looks pretty awesome :D

• Crack Cocaine.

Good evening to you! What's crackin' in the kitchen?

• edited October 2015

Fine you can go play with Mal

edit: or you could join in on a Borderlands or TPS raid boss maybe hmmmmmm?

J-Master posted: »

Well, when you help a Loader Bot find peace and love. You can't bring yourself to kill a million of them at least for some.

• edited October 2015

Here's a Rhyiona picture to make it feel better.

my feels weren't ready...

This is beautiful!

Haha, no need to slap yourself! That hurts! Here's a Rhyiona picture to make it feel better. Picture done by http://selfishv.tumblr.com/

• edited October 2015

I mean, I don't have a problem with you. I'm sure you can probably find the thread your looking for, I happened to find the thread you were looking for via googling it, you can find it here:

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/91684/rhys-and-fiona-appreciation-thread-of-epicness

kaza125 posted: »

You guys like Fiona. This and the Fiona apperication threads few pages back, couldn't find it) So I'd thought I would post it in the most r

• Sure, I'm up for it!

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS So, this was something I have been wanting to ask for a long time: RAID BOSS and RAID BOSS RACE!!!!!!!!

• I'm up for it, gives me a reason to play Borderlands 2.

• So, anyone Hyped for Fallout 4?

• Me, I'm gonna get it for my birthday too.

• edited October 2015

@OfficialSheriffMaybe @lilxGoofycuz @Poogers555 @John_Smith13 @J-Master

And to anyone else interested in joining in on The Rhyiona Raid Boss Raid Run Race (yes I want that to be the official name of it)

I would like to know which Bosses would you be interested in. More importantly, which games and DLCs do people have access to so we can get as many people involved as possible. There's a total of 11 Raid Bosses to choose from in the franchise. Just let me know what you'd like to try. Also. time. What day and when can we get as many people doing a Raid at once. Also, like I said in my original post, if you can get 4, you can just time your runs, but I still want to try to have as many as possible doing it at the same time.

Also their is the Boss Run Challenge which really can be done solo but if you want to do it as a group, that's another option.

• Ahh cheers dude.

I mean, I don't have a problem with you. I'm sure you can probably find the thread your looking for, I happened to find the thread you were

Sign in to comment in this discussion.