Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

He would cry and his kid would have to comforter him... again.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

what if rhys proposed but he slipped on a puddle of water, fell face first and broke his nose i predict this will happen

• (?) Everyone will remember that.

But I'm still at that stage, just planning on who I should surprise attack. NO, no one heard that, move along.

• edited October 2015

My current team for my Rhyiona nuzlocke.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rakk the zubat (starter)

Mira the lioone

August the machop

nohuhhuh the wooper

Bloodwing the pidgey

• Got it after years of research

+69 6996 9669

Enigma12 posted: »

If anyone has Fiona's number lemme know please.

• I had a dream about Rhys and Fiona.

They died.

Mawula posted: »

You should really ask Fiona. Just tell her you're writing about her, and she'll smack you right soundly.

• okay..

hits Wolf...with a pillow :3

no, I'm actually serious this time

• Mira the lioone

Wait, what?! Mira?! Do you mean Mira?! Mira from Game of Thrones?! Her?!

Yami_Wolf posted: »

My current team for my Rhyiona nuzlocke. Rakk the zubat (starter) Mira the lioone August the machop nohuhhuh the wooper Bloodwing the pidgey

• enter image description here

Aaaaaaaw <3 Woopeer!

My current team for my Rhyiona nuzlocke. Rakk the zubat (starter) Mira the lioone August the machop nohuhhuh the wooper Bloodwing the pidgey

• The very same!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Mira the lioone Wait, what?! Mira?! Do you mean Mira?! Mira from Game of Thrones?! Her?!

• :3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Aaaaaaaw Woopeer!

• Bloodwing WIL NOT die this time :)... hopefully

• Oh my god... <3

The very same!

Okay......so here's a thing. Um. Lemme try to explain this. It's...not really off-topic? Anyway, you'll see. My sister and I are both wri

• Lmao I knew the 6969 numbers would come up. Thanks guys :D

Eryka posted: »

690-690-6969

• KIDS BEFORE PROPOSAL?

Hey Eryka this is your call!

lottii-lu posted: »

He would cry and his kid would have to comforter him... again.

• this will totally happen

and fiona is cleaning the blood from his nose like "yes, i will marry you, you moron"

what if rhys proposed but he slipped on a puddle of water, fell face first and broke his nose i predict this will happen

• Which Pokemon Game?

• Then when he leans in to kiss he slips on the puddle again and forces Fiona down onto the ground with him and he lands on top of her and Eryka's like "ooh"

rhonu posted: »

this will totally happen and fiona is cleaning the blood from his nose like "yes, i will marry you, you moron"

• She is being pretty badass :D

Oh my god...

• Fire red

Which Pokemon Game?

• Well, me and a friend on steam was talking about Rhys' future at Atlas. However it quickly turned into a convocation about Rhys, Fiona and Rhys' office chair.

Long story short, they would most likely end up having children before marriage.

KIDS BEFORE PROPOSAL? Hey Eryka this is your call!

• edited October 2015

what if rhys proposed but he slipped on a puddle of water, fell face first and broke his nose

enter image description here

YOU ARE REALLY ENJOYING THIS, AREN'T YA?!

• Damn that came out of the blue.. :B

• Yeah... That's why Mira is my favorite character <3

Although, truth be told, Asher is more badass than Mira. ~-^

She is being pretty badass

• pervy face

Did you flip a switch? Because I feel like I've been turned on.

Well, me and a friend on steam was talking about Rhys' future at Atlas. However it quickly turned into a convocation about Rhys, Fiona and Rhys' office chair. Long story short, they would most likely end up having children before marriage.

• However it quickly turned into a convocation about Rhys, Fiona and Rhys' office chair.

Well, me and a friend on steam was talking about Rhys' future at Atlas. However it quickly turned into a convocation about Rhys, Fiona and Rhys' office chair. Long story short, they would most likely end up having children before marriage.

BigBadPaul posted: »

It's done! Nostalgia Completely re-edited and re-recorded! It's in 60FPS, so you might wanna watch it in 720p. :v

• guys, I said smack me

Okay

guys, I said smack me, not destroy me there won't be a story if you do that

• Wow, Cooper ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

pervy face Did you flip a switch? Because I feel like I've been turned on.

• I already gave him a bitchslap.

That didn't help him =|

guys, I said smack me Okay

• Hello ladies and gentlemen,

so the Halloween is upon us and I've personally got some bad and good news for you. So as most of you may know by now, I've been developing a Rhysha vs Rhyiona themed map for Team Fortress 2 for nearly a month now. It's been a great fun and I was surprised to recieve a lot of support on the way, which I'm really greatful for.

Now, the bad news are: my PC along with editing tools went rogue on me last night. Long story short - I've been unlucky. Real unlucky. I've lost the source file of the map and I can't even decompile it properly because all files got broken. What the hell Gaben?!

The good news are: the last compiled build is still fairly stable, it just lacks some good stuff I've added earlier today and some details in certain areas of the map. Nontheless it's still somewhat consumable so I'll try not to cry and go on with introducing you to:

YAYYY! Bring it on Rhysha vs Rhyiona

I'm thankfull for all the support along the way, I will go ahead and acknowledge the fact that I've never got so much support for a single map in my entire 9 years old level design journey. I feel like shit for failing you guys so miserably and delivering unfinished map like this, but I've tried to revive it the entire day with whatever I could, without success. Well, bad stuff happens in life too so I guess it just got it me yet again. I'm happy that I was able to compile a half-decent version before the downfall tho. Again, thanks for everything guys!

I'll just go to my dark corner and start crying now, cya

Official install instructions:

1. Follow the link by clicking the image above

2. Hit the + Subscribe button on the Steam Workshop to add the map to your download list

3. Map should download automatically on Steam

4. Done. You've got the map installed. If you want to run around it by yourself, use the + sign near the "Servers" button in the main menu of the game and select "koth_warship_tftb", then just hit *'Start'

5. (optional) If you desire to add me on Steam, don't ask just do it
  • Really? Shit.

I already gave him a bitchslap. That didn't help him =|

• what pokemon would asher be?

Yeah... That's why Mira is my favorite character Although, truth be told, Asher is more badass than Mira. ~-^

• I would go into details but I don't want to get banned lmao

BigBadPaul posted: »

However it quickly turned into a convocation about Rhys, Fiona and Rhys' office chair.

• edited October 2015

ight I'll add you

Great work too

Jacol posted: »

Hello ladies and gentlemen, so the Halloween is upon us and I've personally got some bad and good news for you. So as most of you may kno

• I rate 200/10 well done mate.

Jacol posted: »

Hello ladies and gentlemen, so the Halloween is upon us and I've personally got some bad and good news for you. So as most of you may kno

• then fiona turns him around and gets on top

that's the way it should be

Then when he leans in to kiss he slips on the puddle again and forces Fiona down onto the ground with him and he lands on top of her and Eryka's like "ooh"

• Dam what do I do? A girl wants a Machoke and she is offering a meganuim what do I do?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.