Let's talk about the "Next Time" segment.

2»

Comments

• Seems correct, I think about it, the arm we see has a rolled-up white sleeve, so seems likely. Either way, ouch, I cringe just THINKING about getting stabbed in the hand. 8U;

I think it's Vaughn.

• It should just become an ongoing joke where it's in every preview but never actually shows up - then in the finale Rhys has a 5 second dream of it occurring before he wakes up in a pool of his own drool.

zeke10 posted: »

I wonder if we'll finally see the tector and jimbo scene

• He wouldn't have been apart from them for that long, considering the pictures we have access to.

Maybe he would think they hate him for abandoning them? I certainly would. Maybe being around them would attract Vallory's attention, seeing how she is a crime lord. It's allllll a theory.

• You know how in the opening scene of the Pre-sequel it shows that Athena was captured and brought to Sanctuary? My theory is that in episode 3, we will witness the fight between Athena and Brick (along with Mordercai) that led to Athena's capture.

• Doesn't this take place after that? Or do we need not know?

You know how in the opening scene of the Pre-sequel it shows that Athena was captured and brought to Sanctuary? My theory is that in episode 3, we will witness the fight between Athena and Brick (along with Mordercai) that led to Athena's capture.

• As far as I know, it's never explicitly said when Athena was captured. So you know, this could sure tie a FEW things up.

Doesn't this take place after that? Or do we need not know?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

To add to the next time segment here's the synopsis for episode 3 on the season pass:

"A new partner issues a race across Pandora for the next lead on the Gortys Project

• The lady who tears the picture and the one from that image are the same... So yeah I think that might be Fiona's mom.

• What is up with Felix's faulty grenades? Threw one at Athena, and nothing. Threw one at the end, and.....?

Anyone have any thoughts? Did whoever ransacked The Hideout tamper with them?

Yeah. It's the same exact events as the Point Hollow route, but Loader Boat doesn't save you. Instead, Fiona throws one of Felix's homemade

• I wonder who the partner is

dojo32161 posted: »

To add to the next time segment here's the synopsis for episode 3 on the season pass: "A new partner issues a race across Pandora for the next lead on the Gortys Project

• They're flashbangs, they're only supposed to disorient and distract.

Or at least that's how I assumed, seeing how Felix generally prefers non-violent methods ("You can talk yourself out of more situations than you can shoot yourself out of"). My thoughts are that the grenades aren't faulty, Felix just made them for distraction and not for violence.

Now towards the end, my guess is that Fiona is trying to draw attention away from herself and Rhys, since they have the metal ball and the lil' bots are likely guarding it. Maybe she assumes that if they are disoriented and blasted away, they won't recognize that they have the metal ball.

It doesn't make much sense to me either, but I have a feeling that the lil' bots are going to attack August, Vasquez, Vaughn and Sasha either way -- by them being alarmed by the lack of metal ball or from the methods of Handsome Jack. That's my guess anyway.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

What is up with Felix's faulty grenades? Threw one at Athena, and nothing. Threw one at the end, and.....? Anyone have any thoughts? Did whoever ransacked The Hideout tamper with them?

• I guess i need to play again and pay more attention, cuz while your explanation sounds very plausible, i didn't notice a flash or a bang. I thought it was a total dud.

They're flashbangs, they're only supposed to disorient and distract. Or at least that's how I assumed, seeing how Felix generally prefers

• Yeah, it doesn't seem like a very useful plan. I don't know what Fiona had in mind. I like Jack's more.

I guess i need to play again and pay more attention, cuz while your explanation sounds very plausible, i didn't notice a flash or a bang. I thought it was a total dud.

• I just can't bring myself to trust Jack. Even when i feel like Fiona's plan is the worst.

Yeah, it doesn't seem like a very useful plan. I don't know what Fiona had in mind. I like Jack's more.

• Understandably.

I figure that Jack is going to do something drastic eventually anyway, might as well just get it over and done with. I'm sure others would disagree.

I just can't bring myself to trust Jack. Even when i feel like Fiona's plan is the worst.

• then why she wants to kill them? lol .. felix said that they were messing around with her and they basically have to change their ID's ( idk what that will benefit them in pandora lol. everyone is nuts ) and appearance! .. i think the woman was felix ex friend or lover. and she hates fiona and sasha because felix chose them over her

Crips posted: »

Yeah, a striking similiarity! ...Ok, maybe not their mom, but Felix's lover/wife at best.

• Gorty, the metal ball bot, maybe?

zeke10 posted: »

I wonder who the partner is

• edited March 2015

I don't think she's Fiona's mom, since Felix isn't even her dad in the first place. Maybe she was just Felix's friend or lover from before he met Fiona and Sasha?

Pride posted: »

The lady who tears the picture and the one from that image are the same... So yeah I think that might be Fiona's mom.

• Why would she be obsessed with the girls then?

Green613 posted: »

I don't think she's Fiona's mom, since Felix isn't even her dad in the first place. Maybe she was just Felix's friend or lover from before he met Fiona and Sasha?

• oh yess, so Fiona will probably race again with Scooter now as her sponsor haha :)

• Scooter will be riding her.

Alt text

Scoina

gwendog posted: »

oh yess, so Fiona will probably race again with Scooter now as her sponsor haha

• They're the last things related to Felix I guess. I assume she doesn't know that Felix is dead if you killed him so she could be after them to get revenge on him or something :p

Pride posted: »

Why would she be obsessed with the girls then?

• *Sciona

nah I'm 100% for #Rhyiona :)

Scooter will be riding her. Scoina

Sign in to comment in this discussion.