My opinion on the second episode

After playing Atlas Mugged I have to say Atlas Mugged was a very fun play and I did enjoy it. It gas the Borderlands hu.or and charm and with the addition of Jack it just is hysterical he is easily one of my favorite episodes when he does the crotch thing I almost died xD. The episode has some very nice hubs with decent exploration. It starts off really show and gets better as it goes a long even the minor things had a bit of an effect on me (Andy St. John and Lee :P). Now I was a little upset about the length the same thing with Game of Thrones. It wasn't a problem I can't look past also I wish the deal with Vasquez had more to it. I felt disappointment. Do I think this was a good episode? Yes I would say very good it gad many great aspects. Do I think it was worth almost 4 months of work? No I don't. I realize they might have had an issue during the process but Telltale needs to do better. I do feel like the same thing here happened with TWAU and I felt this should have been done in no later than 2 months (I do realize they're juggling GOT and TFTB but still) not to say it wasn't good though :) just not 4 months of waiting with minimal update good

Sign in to comment in this discussion.