BORDERLANDS 3 IDEA!

So after TFTBL ep2 ;

I Really have high hopes of RHYS being the new handsome jack in a way, and maybe Fiona becoming one of the vaulthunters ''her wanted money prize has increased since the 1st episode'' so that may lead to a possible vault hunter material? also she has a gun and the gearbox guys can think of something extra to give her that telltale can include or something, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! since you already know those characters and you basically made them! so that would be epic and EXTRA SPECIAL. maybe somehow fiona is after rhys that is controlled by handsome jack?

what you guys think? so far i really dig the idea because i felt the characters development this episode with Fiona, Rhys friendship. also vaughn and sasha! so it would be awesome to have gearbox take advantage of that.

what you think?:D

Comments

• Fiona is definitely not a Vault Hunter. She doesn't have the Vault Hunter...thing, I guess. I'd prefer if Rhys and Fiona were either NPCs that give side-quests in Borderlands 3, or not even in it at all.

• edited March 2015

Trust me, I wasn't either! but this is only the 2nd episode and there is so much potential! maybe having Fiona as an unlockable vault hunter for those who played TFTBL and not in the main campaign? we all know gearbox loves all their franchises to connect... also rhys has so much of a villian feel.. and being possesed by my all time favourite villian that i killed? so much potential to be used here... its not like gearbox check telltale forum but you know, a fan can have a wish right? xD

Fiona is definitely not a Vault Hunter. She doesn't have the Vault Hunter...thing, I guess. I'd prefer if Rhys and Fiona were either NPCs that give side-quests in Borderlands 3, or not even in it at all.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.