Do you trust Jack?

Personally at the moment I trust Jack more than Vaughn. He needs Rhys to survive I know Jack's nutty but he's not stupid and seeing how over 70% chose him I'd say I do

Comments

• No.

He is entertaining, but he is a villain that only cares about himself. The only thing you can 'trust' from Jack is that he's going to attempt to screw you over at some point. Although to be fair he does tell you that much from the start. ".,,and then I'll probably kill you."

• edited March 2015

Absolutely not.

Would just "trust him" (or picking his ending, rather) for entertainment value.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

You might want to check those stats again. And obviously not.

• I mean at the moment he can't do anything to Rhys and The Dunce and Douche duo have been shown to be a threat to him

Scaeva posted: »

No. He is entertaining, but he is a villain that only cares about himself. The only thing you can 'trust' from Jack is that he's going to

• I'm going to side with Jack on everything, but that being said, I'm 99% certain he'll screw me over at some point regardless of how much I suck up to him. I trust him to keep Rhys safe, since Jack's own safety is also at stake with him, but Jack certainly wouldn't care about anyone else dying. But yeah... Jack's too hilarious, charming and awesome for me not to side with him. :P

• I did not. I trusted Fiona for the feels.

Heat of the Moment

• I trust him, but I know he'll try to betray you eventually.

• It depends... do I trust him to be hilarious and mean and strangle me the first second he doesn't need me anymore? Then yes! Am I gonna go with his plan over Fiona's? Yes! Because I am a glutton for punishment when it comes to Handsome Jack!

• If anyone trusts Jack then they obviously never played borderlands 2 or pre-sequel lol

• I trust Jack, if only because I actually feel quite a bit of sympathy for him after playing The Pre-Sequel. I'll continue to trust Jack, though, I'm hoping something awesome happens.

• I don't really trust Jack, that's why I trusted Fiona at the end.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.